Trump Draws 17,000 At Rally In New York-----Cruz Struggles To Get A 100 In The Bronx

Cruz ripped for his ‘New York values’ insult in the Bronx

cruz-web.jpg

Trump has been very clear - that was then - this is now. If that is all you have - you have nothing.

No amount of "math" can eliminate the Republican Rules committee.

As I have pointed out many times, Donald Trump was a liberal until five minutes ago. Watch as he avows the liberal position on every question he is asked on Meet The Press when he was thinking about running for President. The questions about gays in the military was long before even Democrats were avowing such beliefs!

RUSSERT: How about gays serving in the military?

TRUMP: It would not disturb me. I mean, hey, I lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life! Okay? So, you know, my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa, perhaps, but it's not something that would disturb me.

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortions?

TRUMP: Well, look, I am very pro-choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and, you know, I was raised in New York and grew up and work and everything else in New York City.

RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

TRUMP: No.

RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

TRUMP: No. I would...I am pro-choice in every respect, and as far as it goes. But I just hate it.

As I have pointed out many times, Donald Trump was a liberal until five minutes ago. Watch as he avows the liberal position on every question he is asked on Meet The Press when he was thinking about running for President. The questions about gays in the military was long before even Democrats were avowing such beliefs!

TRUMP: It would not disturb me. I mean, hey, I lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life! Okay? So, you know, my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa, perhaps, but it's not something that would disturb me.

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortions?

TRUMP: Well, look, I am very pro-choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and, you know, I was raised in New York and grew up and work and everything else in New York City.

TRUMP: No. I would...I am pro-choice in every respect, and as far as it goes. But I just hate it.
Irrelevant. People evolve.

Trump has been very clear - that was then - this is now. If that is all you have - you have nothing.
The past has never stopped rubes from quoting things Obama said back in college.

Trump is a huckster. A chameleon who changes his message on the fly to suit what he thinks his audience wants to hear. It is so blazingly obvious I am constantly amazed at the inability of Trump's Chumps to see it.

Trump's New York Values™ were explained by Trump himself in that interview.

New Yorkers don't forgive and forget easily....Cruz was done in NY as soon as he made the comment about NY values a while back....

Trump wanted Bush impeached. Trump accused Bush of crimes against humanity. Trump said as recently as 2013 that Hillary Clinton had been the greatest Secretary of State ever. This was AFTER Benghazi and Libya, boys and girls.

Trump said Hillary would make a great President, just as her husband had been a great President.

Trump said he wants to ban assault weapons. He also wants universal health care.

And, as you have seen, Trump is "very pro-choice". His total fumble on the abortion question last week demonstrates he still secretly holds these beliefs as he could not handle one of the most bedrock conservative issues without exposing he had never given a single thought to the pro-life side of that issue in his life.

Basically, there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. They are both hucksters who change their messages depending on the audience.

You know what your problem is, you make shit up. Yes, both those issues would be opposed by most conservatives. But they are NOT the big issues that conservatives worry about. IF they were then abortion clinics would, in fact, be shut. But they are not. What you present is just another fairy tale storyline written by the left wing because talking about Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is such a losing situation.

New Yorkers don't forgive and forget easily....Cruz was done in NY as soon as he made the comment about NY values a while back....
Even without that remark, Cruz was never going to win New York. He won more in the South than he lost in New York with his New York Values™ remark.

You know what your problem is, you make shit up. Yes, both those issues would be opposed by most conservatives. But they are NOT the big issues that conservatives worry about. IF they were then abortion clinics would, in fact, be shut. But they are not. What you present is just another fairy tale storyline written by the left wing because talking about Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is such a losing situation.
Quoting Trump's exact words, and backing it up with the actual video, is not "making shit up". It's the truth. It is a fact.

If you think abortion is NOT a big issue for conservatives then you are quite simply a single digit IQ retard. It is a CORE issue. That's precisely why Trump is trying to pretend he is pro-life now.

Your demonstrated idiocy is why I say Trump attracts what I call pseudo-conservatives. They don't know a real conservative principle if it smacks them in their slack little faces.

Quoting Trump's exact words, and backing it up with the actual video, is not "making shit up". It's the truth. It is a fact.

If you think abortion is NOT a big issue for conservatives then you are quite simply a single digit IQ retard. It is a CORE issue. That's precisely why Trump is trying to pretend he is pro-life now.

Your demonstrated idiocy is why I say Trump attracts what I call pseudo-conservatives. They don't know a real conservative principle if it smacks them in their slack little faces.

Of course, you change the target. I never argued that Trump has those views. What I am saying is that your and the left has invented the story line that abortion is the end all for conservatives. Yes, death on demand is wrong but with all the fighting being done nothing has changed. The voting so far for Trump should prove conclusively to you that although death on demand abortion is a big issue, as it should be. It is not the show stopper you folks would have people believe.

But I can understand why you think that way. Hell, most of the democrat party the leaders think are too stupid to get an id or find a polling place. You have become so used to the meme that people, other than yourself, need you to take care of them. Thus, you think everyone needs to be appraised of the issues by you on high.

Of course, you change the target. I never argued that Trump has those views. What I am saying is that your and the left has invented the story line that abortion is the end all for conservatives. Yes, death on demand is wrong but with all the fighting being done nothing has changed. The voting so far for Trump should prove conclusively to you that although death on demand abortion is a big issue, as it should be. It is not the show stopper you folks would have people believe.

But I can understand why you think that way. Hell, most of the democrat party the leaders think are too stupid to get an id or find a polling place. You have become so used to the meme that people, other than yourself, need you to take care of them. Thus, you think everyone needs to be appraised of the issues by you on high.
Hey, dumbshit. I am a pro-life conservative. Since birth. And I know a fake conservative huckster (Trump) when I see one.

The abortion thing is just ONE of a long line of "tells" which give Trump away, dumbass. I am not saying it is the ONLY thing. I pointedly said the abortion thing was the MOST RECENT thing.

I listed a few other things which expose the real Trump which you apparently blanked out.

Forum List

Back