Trump encourages boycott of Harley Davidson.

No...trade tariffs are NEVER fair, IMO. I hate them all.

You have not answered my question...you keep ducking it. SO I will ask it again:

Are you saying that the only reason for a trade deficit is tariff differences?

Yes or No?

If that is too hard for you...just type 'y' for 'yes AND 'n' for 'no?

And that has already been answered by your own posts, why do you not understand that?

Are the trade tariffs fair? YES or NO?

LOL...are you even human. Or are you a dog that is banging his paws on the keyboard?

My answer to your question is: 'no'. All tariffs are unfair IMO.

LOL...I am not asking me. I am asking you.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

LOL...I answered your question 3 or 4 times...'No'. All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Are you having a stroke or something?

Yes or No?

And you have already answered own question that the unfair tariffs is the reason for the deficit. Many, many times..
And where EXACTLY did I say that?

LOL...you are too funny. Do you realize how incredibly stupid/demented you are sounding? I am guessing 'no'.

Yes or No?

And that has already been answered by your own posts, why do you not understand that?

LOL...are you even human. Or are you a dog that is banging his paws on the keyboard?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

LOL...I answered your question 3 or 4 times...'No'. All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Yes or No?

And you have already answered own question that the unfair tariffs is the reason for the deficit. Many, many times..

LOL...you are too funny. Do you realize how incredibly stupid/demented you are sounding? I am guessing 'no'.

Yes or No?

You and your far left drone buddy have prove it to be true.

Yes or No?

Sorry, I keep forgetting I'm arguing with a pigeon. My bad, what was I thinking of?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

LOL...for the fifth time...the answer to your question is 'no'.

All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

LOL...for the fifth time...the answer to your question is 'no'.

All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Reagan pulled Harley Davidson out of the fire and saved their asses. Now our President wants to help them and every other American company by eliminating unfair trade practices and Harley Davidson bails on him instead of hanging in until Trump gets a better deal (THAT WILL HELP HARLEY). Fuck Harley Davidson, I hope they go under for good this time. No more bailouts.

Tell us how the EU & US had unfair trading agreement...

Yes there was tarrifs on both sides but that is why it was an agreement...
The tariffs on us is higher than the tariffs on them. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
If you are feeling Full of Yourself...PAY YOUR DEBT BACK TODAY...TROUBLE IS YOU'D BE BANKRUPT AND ASKING FOR HAND OUTS FROM THE VERY COUNTRIES YOU ARE DEMANDING HIGHTER TARRIFFS FROM,you are only in existence on other peoples money,hopefully this is simple enough for even you to understand....You are the Worlds Beggars yet think you can Boss us around...GET REAL and you think you are being hard done by...What on Earth do you have as a Brain?????
You really need to stick to what you know.....nothing. Stop trolling.

And now you see the far left shows their hated and bias of Trump!

United States | Import Trade & Tariff | by Country | WITS | Data
What is that supposed to show?

It shows that you being the far left drone are wrong as always!

Which countries have the highest tariffs?
You are not showing any comparisons, the data you do show demonstrates the US does not have the lowest tariffs. Unfair!

What a fucking Pigeon you are!

And now you see the far left shows their hated and bias of Trump!

United States | Import Trade & Tariff | by Country | WITS | Data
What is that supposed to show?

It shows that you being the far left drone are wrong as always!

Which countries have the highest tariffs?
You are not showing any comparisons, the data you do show demonstrates the US does not have the lowest tariffs. Unfair!

What a fucking Pigeon you are!

And you show what a far left drone you are, the lowest does not have to do with anything. Once again the far left fails!

Enough of this poultry farming. Amusing for a short while, but oh, the stink.

Reagan pulled Harley Davidson out of the fire and saved their asses. Now our President wants to help them and every other American company by eliminating unfair trade practices and Harley Davidson bails on him instead of hanging in until Trump gets a better deal (THAT WILL HELP HARLEY). Fuck Harley Davidson, I hope they go under for good this time. No more bailouts.

Tell us how the EU & US had unfair trading agreement...

Yes there was tarrifs on both sides but that is why it was an agreement...
The tariffs on us is higher than the tariffs on them. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Prove it.
You've heard of GOOGLE, haven't you?
European Union | United States Trade Representative
Sure I've heard of google. Google says your wrong.Countries ranked by Tariff rate, applied, simple mean, all products (%)
Almost the entirety of Europe has lower average tariffs.
Your link talked about the trade deficit. Not the same thing.
The trade deficit is actually not a very good indicator of trade being fair or not.
For instance Harley Davidson moving their production overseas would mean buying Harley's in Europe wouldn't show up as a US export, that doesn't mean the money earned wouldn't turn up in their balance sheet. The company is still traded on the NASDAQ isn't it?

If you are feeling Full of Yourself...PAY YOUR DEBT BACK TODAY...TROUBLE IS YOU'D BE BANKRUPT AND ASKING FOR HAND OUTS FROM THE VERY COUNTRIES YOU ARE DEMANDING HIGHTER TARRIFFS FROM,you are only in existence on other peoples money,hopefully this is simple enough for even you to understand....You are the Worlds Beggars yet think you can Boss us around...GET REAL and you think you are being hard done by...What on Earth do you have as a Brain?????
Debt ? How much "debt" does Australia owe to the US ? If not for American military assistance, including 80,000 US troops stationed in Brisbane, thousands more in Rockhampton and Townsville, Australia likely would have been attacked by the Japs.

In addition to this, US troops just outside of Port Moresby, Papua New …Guinea stopped Japanese attacks on Australia. And in the Battle of the Coral Sea, the US aircraft carrier USS Lexington was bombed and torpedoed, and burned and sank. A little more than 200 US crew members died terribly, of dehydration, starvation, and shark attacks, in the Pacific water— part of the price the United States paid to help protect its ally, Australia, from Japan during World War II.

Let's not talk about "debt" without noting the massive assistance the US gave to Australia, without which Australia, as we know it, wouldn't even exist.

I asked 57 posts ago (in Post # 22), to what country ("overseas") is Harley Davidson moving its production to. Still haven't heard a reply/

How dare posters not leap to do your research for you. Tell me, do you know Kosh? Something tells me you'd get on well.

Forum List

Back