Trump encourages boycott of Harley Davidson.

Reagan pulled Harley Davidson out of the fire and saved their asses. Now our President wants to help them and every other American company by eliminating unfair trade practices and Harley Davidson bails on him instead of hanging in until Trump gets a better deal (THAT WILL HELP HARLEY). Fuck Harley Davidson, I hope they go under for good this time. No more bailouts.

Tell us how the EU & US had unfair trading agreement...

Yes there was tarrifs on both sides but that is why it was an agreement...
The tariffs on us is higher than the tariffs on them. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Prove it with unbiased, statistical evidence from a link please.

I doubt you can.

There are well known trade problems with China. I am not aware of specific trade differences that related to the EU before Trump took office.

But I could be wrong on this.

BTW - Trump Exaggerates Trade Deficit With European Union by $50 Billion

Yes you far left drones are wrong on almost everything.

How the US Trade Deficit Hurts the Economy
Did you skip the paret where it said Truimp's moves will cause laytoffs & hurt US manufacturers?

You mean the far left NYtimes? You mean the far left hack site NYTimes?

Just because you believe everything the far left tells you, does not mean it will happen.

Most of the far left predictions have already been debunked and they continue to be debunked.

But as we see the far left wants failure for America.

U.S. goods and services trade with the EU totaled nearly $1.1 trillion in 2016. Exports totaled $501 billion; Imports totaled $592 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with the EU was $92 billion in 2016.
No mention of tariffs there.

Yes far left drone do you understand how the deficit was created?

See the far left obviously thinks the tariffs were fair..

The trade deficit has litle to do with tariffs.

That is like saying over spending has little to do with deficits..

75% of the steel used in this country is produced domestically. In a global marketplace, is that so terrible???

Especially considering that the steel companies are much to blame for their decline since their decline in the 70's & 80's.

Tell us how the EU & US had unfair trading agreement...

Yes there was tarrifs on both sides but that is why it was an agreement...
The tariffs on us is higher than the tariffs on them. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

I doubt you can.

There are well known trade problems with China. I am not aware of specific trade differences that related to the EU before Trump took office.

Did you skip the paret where it said Truimp's moves will cause laytoffs & hurt US manufacturers?

Just because you believe everything the far left tells you, does not mean it will happen.

Most of the far left predictions have already been debunked and they continue to be debunked.

This from a Trump believer?

Harley Davidson is a well known American brand. Why does the President want them to fail?

1) Trump places tariffs on inbound steel & aluminum.

2) This causes a rise in costs for Harley Davidson.

3) They elect to supply the European markets from one of their other existing factories in another country avoiding tariffs.

4) Trump is too stupid to get that he caused this move & has a tissy fit

5) Trump's ignorant dumbass followers jump on the boycott bandwagon & will likely run to Honda to buy. Honda's larger bikes are imported.

6) HD will lay off thousands of American workers who were making the HD bikes for America.

7)) Trump is too stupid to grasp this.

Come on people. You can't be this fucking stupid? Can you?

Harley Davidson is a well known American brand. Why does the President want them to fail?

3) They elect to supply the European markets from one of their other existing factories in another country avoiding tariffs.

5) Trump's ignorant dumbass followers jump on the boycott bandwagon & will likely run to Honda to buy. Honda's larger bikes are imported.

6) HD will lay off thousands of American workers who were making the HD bikes for America.

Yes, they can.

And are.

LOL...I answered your question 3 or 4 times...'No'. All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Are you having a stroke or something?

Are you saying that the only reason for a trade deficit is tariff differences?

Yes or No?

And you have already answered own question that the unfair tariffs is the reason for the deficit. Many, many times..
And where EXACTLY did I say that?

LOL...you are too funny. Do you realize how incredibly stupid/demented you are sounding? I am guessing 'no'.

Yes or No?

You and your far left drone buddy have prove it to be true.

Are the trade tariffs fair? YES or NO?

Yes or No?

If that is too hard for you...just type 'y' for 'yes AND 'n' for 'no?

LOL...for the fifth time...the answer to your question is 'no'.

All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

My answer to your question - for the last time - is 'NO'.

I think all tariffs are unfair.

It is obvious that you are desperately - and pretty pathetically - trying not to answer my question because to do so will destroy your entire argument.

Yes or No, please?

(now watch him imitate this highlighted portion almost exactly with his own question that I have already answered 5 or 6 times).

And you have already answered own question that the unfair tariffs is the reason for the deficit. Many, many times..

LOL...you are too funny. Do you realize how incredibly stupid/demented you are sounding? I am guessing 'no'.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

It is obvious that you are desperately - and pretty pathetically - trying not to answer my question because to do so will destroy your entire argument.

Yes or No, please?

(now watch him imitate this highlighted portion almost exactly with his own question that I have already answered 5 or 6 times).

And that has already been answered 5 or 6 times.

Yes or No?

I doubt you can.

Yes anyone that is against the far left religion is seen that way, but you show that you know nothing beyond the far left religious dogma.

the far left once again shows they do not understand anything beyond their religious narratives.

So HD opening up plants in other countries would not cause the same very thing?

See how the far left does not understand anything!

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No, please?

And that has already been answered 5 or 6 times.

Yes or No?

(LOL...told ya he would.)

No, you have yet to answer my question.

So...are you saying that the only reason for a trade deficit is tariff differences?

Yes or No, please?

Last edited:

I doubt you can.

Yes anyone that is against the far left religion is seen that way, but you show that you know nothing beyond the far left religious dogma.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that anyone that is against the far left religion is seen that way is seen as a Trumpbot?

If you cannot produce one...than your above statement mean nothing.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that anyone that is against the far left religion is seen that way is seen as a Trumpbot?

And the far left drone proves my point for me.

Really? Than if the far left does not understand anything...than how do they understand the words you type?

Since you obviously cannot prove your point...it means nothing.

Thank you.

Really? Than if the far left does not understand anything...than how do they understand the words you type?

And you show you do not with each and every post!

Since you obviously cannot prove your point...it means nothing.

Thank you.

Of course all your posts prove my point for me, no need to look anywhere else.

So...LOL...you are now saying that I do not understand the words you type?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

So noted.

So...LOL...you are now saying that I do not understand the words you type?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

So noted.

If you did understand it, then you would not refer to your far left religious dogma as "fact"..

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No, please?

I think its pretty obvious he doesnt understand the subject being discussed. Its informative that none of the other trumptards have jumped in to back him up. Its risible that he refuses to take learning on this, but then Trump told him it was so.

Forum List

Back