Trump encourages boycott of Harley Davidson.

Trump starts a trade war and then blames companies for reacting to it

Reagan pulled Harley Davidson out of the fire and saved their asses. Now our President wants to help them and every other American company by eliminating unfair trade practices and Harley Davidson bails on him instead of hanging in until Trump gets a better deal (THAT WILL HELP HARLEY). Fuck Harley Davidson, I hope they go under for good this time. No more bailouts.

You want to put more Americans out of work. Trump is not doing this for America. He is sacrificing 1 group of Americans for another. He is playing politics.

What do you think the tariffs are? Artificially raising the cost of imported steel so US steel companies can charge more.

That is the same effect as a bail out.
No company can "charge more" for anything (with few exceptions) To do so triggers SALES REDUCTIONS. Price hikes generally are scare talk.

They ARE to blame if they react too much. Trade wars (like any kind of war) require some patience. 4 US (dumb) presidents got us into this mess, over the course of about 30 years. You think it can be cleared up in one week ?

Sometimes you have to give a little bit, to get something worthwhile, and long-lasting (kind of like paying for medical school)

You want to put more Americans out of work. Trump is not doing this for America. He is sacrificing 1 group of Americans for another. He is playing politics.
There is no "out of work" If the firm lays people off, that triggers SALES REDUCTIONS. Why do you think a business owner has a certain amount of employees ? Because that's his lucky number ?

He has the number he has, because that is the number at which he makes the most money. So if he goes to less employees, he LOSES money (sales drop)

If you are feeling Full of Yourself...PAY YOUR DEBT BACK TODAY...TROUBLE IS YOU'D BE BANKRUPT AND ASKING FOR HAND OUTS FROM THE VERY COUNTRIES YOU ARE DEMANDING HIGHTER TARRIFFS FROM,you are only in existence on other peoples money,hopefully this is simple enough for even you to understand....You are the Worlds Beggars yet think you can Boss us around...GET REAL and you think you are being hard done by...What on Earth do you have as a Brain?????
Debt ? How much "debt" does Australia owe to the US ? If not for American military assistance, including 80,000 US troops stationed in Brisbane, thousands more in Rockhampton and Townsville, Australia likely would have been attacked by the Japs.

In addition to this, US troops just outside of Port Moresby, Papua New …Guinea stopped Japanese attacks on Australia. And in the Battle of the Coral Sea, the US aircraft carrier USS Lexington was bombed and torpedoed, and burned and sank. A little more than 200 US crew members died terribly, of dehydration, starvation, and shark attacks, in the Pacific water— part of the price the United States paid to help protect its ally, Australia, from Japan during World War II.

Let's not talk about "debt" without noting the massive assistance the US gave to Australia, without which Australia, as we know it, wouldn't even exist.
We have Paid our debt,bigtime we are Americas foremost Ally,something you should remember when every Australian Military person gets killed.With Respect,Protectionist...steve

Moreover in the Pacific and Australia you were shoring up your back...knowing full well what great combat troops were and are today

Last edited:
They ARE to blame if they react too much. Trade wars (like any kind of war) require some patience. 4 US (dumb) presidents got us into this mess, over the course of about 30 years. You think it can be cleared up in one week ?

Sometimes you have to give a little bit, to get something worthwhile, and long-lasting (kind of like paying for medical school)

Get what? Why can't US steel companies compete with the EU or Canada steel companies.

The problem is that Trump knows nothing about trade. He is naive.

He put on tariffs on steel & was surprised there were retaliatory tariffs on US goods.

You two jerkoffs think that we can only use US made materials & buy only US made goods & the other countries won't care? This is exactly why you are a fool.

There is no "out of work" If the firm lays people off, that triggers SALES REDUCTIONS. Why do you think a business owner has a certain amount of employees ? Because that's his lucky number ?

He has the number he has, because that is the number at which he makes the most money. So if he goes to less employees, he LOSES money (sales drop)

So, you think people lay off workers & then their sales drop?

He put on tariffs on steel & was surprised there were retaliatory tariffs on US goods.
You ignorant shit, they ALREADY HAD tariffs on us. Trump was evening out the playing field by putting tariffs on them. TRUMP is the one who is retaliating, dumb fuck.

Reagan pulled Harley Davidson out of the fire and saved their asses. Now our President wants to help them and every other American company by eliminating unfair trade practices and Harley Davidson bails on him instead of hanging in until Trump gets a better deal (THAT WILL HELP HARLEY). Fuck Harley Davidson, I hope they go under for good this time. No more bailouts.
If Trump said we will bailout Harley Davidson the American Icon you pussies all gonna jump on his penis to have a turn.....the most idiotic group that was ever assembled.

If Trump said we will bailout Harley Davidson the American Icon you pussies all gonna jump on his penis to have a turn.....the most idiotic group that was ever assembled.
Bail them out of what? Think before you post, idiot.

You ignorant shit, they ALREADY HAD tariffs on us. Trump was evening out the playing field by putting tariffs on them. TRUMP is the one who is retaliating, dumb fuck.
The

Prove it...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Tru
You and your far left drone buddy have prove it to be true.

Are the trade tariffs fair? YES or NO?

Yes or No?

If that is too hard for you...just type 'y' for 'yes AND 'n' for 'no?

LOL...for the fifth time...the answer to your question is 'no'.

All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Are you saying that the only reason for a trade deficit is tariff differences?
Yes or No?

Yes or No?

My answer to your question - for the last time - is 'NO'.

I think all tariffs are unfair.

It is obvious that you are desperately - and pretty pathetically - trying not to answer my question because to do so will destroy your entire argument.

Yes or No, please?

(now watch him imitate this highlighted portion almost exactly with his own question that I have already answered 5 or 6 times).

And that has already been answered 5 or 6 times.

Yes or No?

(LOL...told ya he would.)

No, you have yet to answer my question.

So...are you saying that the only reason for a trade deficit is tariff differences?

Yes or No, please?

Well, since I have answered all your questions of me (I believe). And yet, you refuse to answer the simplest question to you...you are clearly just a mentally disturbed troll and not worth my time.

It is ridiculously obvious that you simply won't answer because you don't care for fear of your ridiculous point collapses in a heap.

Back to my ignore list for you...for now....until I need a laugh again.

Ta ta.

Bail them out of what? Think before you post, idiot.

LOL...you call people idiots when it is obvious you do not have a CLUE what you are talking about in this subject. You are and Kosh are simply angry, ignorant Trumpbots who blindly believe whatever he/FoxNews tells you.

And you still have not answered my questions from yesterday...I assume you simply can't.

Trump encourages boycott of Harley Davidson.

Not targeting the US MARKET is about the dumbest thing any exporter could ever do.
Look, you oblivious idiot, Harley is moving offshore to target offshore markets, it still has US production to service the declining US market. Do you really not know this, do you just crash threads without a clue as to what they're about?

No doubt, but in 2019 many who bought a 2018 will sell their bikes to buy new ones. Harley riders will have their Harley’s.
Oh good, a sales drop isn't really a sales drop. That's a relief.

Especially for a guy who got his dream bike for $15,000 less then the sticker by just waiting 9 months. As long as Harley’s quality don’t suffer again they will be fine.

And where EXACTLY did I say that?

LOL...you are too funny. Do you realize how incredibly stupid/demented you are sounding? I am guessing 'no'.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

LOL...for the fifth time...the answer to your question is 'no'.

All tariffs are unfair, IMO.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

My answer to your question - for the last time - is 'NO'.

I think all tariffs are unfair.

It is obvious that you are desperately - and pretty pathetically - trying not to answer my question because to do so will destroy your entire argument.

Yes or No, please?

(now watch him imitate this highlighted portion almost exactly with his own question that I have already answered 5 or 6 times).
I think its pretty obvious he doesnt understand the subject being discussed. Its informative that none of the other trumptards have jumped in to back him up. Its risible that he refuses to take learning on this, but then Trump told him it was so.
Exactly. S.J. quietly slinked away before he got his ass royally reamed just like Kosh has been by McRocket and cnm. I have never eaten so much popcorn in one setting.

Forum List

Back