Trump-endorsed candidate goes down in stunning landslide defeat in Kansas special election

Trump had tweeted earlier today: "Ron Estes is running TODAY for Congress in the Great State of Kansas. A wonderful guy, I need his help on Healthcare & Tax Cuts (Reform)."

That tweet won the election for Thompson (the Democrat). Folks hate Trump.

the race was to replace CIA director Mike Pompeo

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

Republicans lost 14 points since Mike Pompeo was elected in 2014. That's not good news.

2014 - 66% (R)

2016 - 60% (R)

2017 - 52% (R)

This was a candidate that Donald endorsed, in a district that voted him by a 30 point margin. If this race is a reflection of 2018, then it is going to be a bloodbath.

Republicans lost 14 points since Mike Pompeo was elected in 2014. That's not good news.

2014 - 66% (R)

2016 - 60% (R)

2017 - 52% (R)

This was a candidate that Donald endorsed, in a district that voted him by a 30 point margin. If this race is a reflection of 2018, then it is going to be a bloodbath.

Keep telling yourself that......the democrats went all in on this one...it was an election to fill in a vacant seat and it wasn't even an Off Year election....... and he beat the guy 52% to 46%......keep telling yourself the lie...

Let's say the Dems win back the House, the Senate and the Presidency, then what? They don't follow through with their campaign promises. They're such fucking pussies, they don't do anything close to a liberal agenda.

Who else saw this bullshit coming?

I thought he would win with 60-70% of the vote, so I definitely did not see this coming.
I'd like whatever you've been smokin'.

The incumbent only won by 30%...and the liberals put everything they had into this race. It was a special election. Estes was not a particularly strong candidate and he was tied to Gov. Brownback...the least popular governor in the United States.

That Estes won by 7% is fantastic under the circumstances. He might have made it on his own with a 7 point advantage, but Trump helped pad that victory.

Let's say the Dems win back the House, the Senate and the Presidency, then what? They don't follow through with their campaign promises. They're such fucking pussies, they don't do anything close to a liberal agenda.

God help America if they did...

And welcome to the club we get the house and Senate in 2014 and they have not done shit yet.

Keep telling yourself that......the democrats went all in on this one..

False premise. In no way did the Democrats go all out. It was a solid republican district that was impossible to win.

You better believe they are going to go all out in 2018 though. In districts that they actually stand a chance to win, they are going to come down hard.

Who else saw this bullshit coming?

I thought he would win with 60-70% of the vote, so I definitely did not see this coming.
I'd like whatever you've been smokin'.

The incumbent only won by 30%...and the liberals put everything they had into this race. It was a special election. Estes was not a particularly strong candidate and he was tied to Gov. Brownback...the least popular governor in the United States.

That Estes won by 7% is fantastic under the circumstances. He might have made it on his own with a 7 point advantage, but Trump helped pad that victory.

I want to see what happens next Tuesday in Georgia the dems put 8 million dollars on that piss ass election to try to win..

Keep telling yourself that......the democrats went all in on this one..

False premise. In no way did the Democrats go all out. It was a solid republican district that was impossible to win.

You better believe they are going to go all out in 2018 though. In districts that they actually stand a chance to win, they are going to come down hard.

You don't stand a chance it's a mid term and democrats have to many seats up. Plus Your low informed voters only vote for the prom king ...

You don't stand a chance it's a mid term and democrats have to many seats up. Plus Your low informed voters only vote for the prom king ...

I'm not a democrat and never vote. Nice false characterization though.

2014 - 66% (R)

2016 - 60% (R)

2017 - 52% (R)

How much of a bloodbath can it be. Only 8 republican seats are even up. Whereas 25 democrat seats are on the block.

Did someone say bloodbath?

Let's say the Dems win back the House, the Senate and the Presidency, then what?

Then you wake up, hear that RBG just died and realize Trump is going to name her replacement. LOL!

Let's say the Dems win back the House, the Senate and the Presidency, then what?

Then you wake up, hear that RBG just died and realize Trump is going to name her replacement. LOL!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is only the beginning. Republicans are lucky to have any positions left in 2018.

Republicans should have known not to go full retard. Trump is single handedly bringing the party down.

Forum List

Back