Trump ends Cultural tours to Cuba

If you still consider yourself a free man, living in a free country which government forbids you to travel where you want to go, then you certainly don't get the point.

One place, that stole american assets decades ago.

You can always go to Cuba, the issue is would they let you back in. If you truly need to go to Cuba, you can stay there. hell you can go to Europe first, then go there, and then come back without much of a need for hard work or deception.

It is a communist country ninety miles off our coast.

The outrage of a communist country in our shadows should have ended decades ago.

Our biggest trading partner is Communist China and we can’t even visit Cuba

Time to end the childish tantrum. The rest of the world already has

Hell, we lost over 50,000 Americans in a war with Vietnam, and now they have "Favored nation trading status". The whole thing with Cuba is just politics, with no basis in reality at all. I don't want to go to Cuba. But I firmly believe that my government should not have the power to limit where I go.
It doesn't

Americans have been going to Cuba all along you just can't fly there direct from the US all you have to do is fly in from a different country

How To Travel To Cuba In 2018: A Guide For Americans
Not many do

Yes anyone can go to Cuba from any other nation.

Here it's Canada. All a person has to do is drive 90 minutes north to catch a flight to Cuba from Canada.

You can always go to Cuba, the issue is would they let you back in. If you truly need to go to Cuba, you can stay there. hell you can go to Europe first, then go there, and then come back without much of a need for hard work or deception.

The outrage of a communist country in our shadows should have ended decades ago.

Hell, we lost over 50,000 Americans in a war with Vietnam, and now they have "Favored nation trading status". The whole thing with Cuba is just politics, with no basis in reality at all. I don't want to go to Cuba. But I firmly believe that my government should not have the power to limit where I go.
It doesn't

Americans have been going to Cuba all along you just can't fly there direct from the US all you have to do is fly in from a different country

Not many do

That's their problem. it can be done and thousands of people do it every year
Yea. Fuk em

It doesn't

Not many do

That's their problem. it can be done and thousands of people do it every year
Yea. Fuk em

Exactly

Nothing is really stopping anyone from going to Cuba if they want to.

High and dry implies leaving people stranded on the land, here they will have to modify the cruise itinerary to either make it a "sea" day, or find another visitation port.

If all you have is hyperbole (keep us in, one country, that we have had travel bans to before) and misused words, this ain't much of a post.

If you still consider yourself a free man, living in a free country which government forbids you to travel where you want to go, then you certainly don't get the point.

Time for them to commit to paying for what they took.
Did Vietnam or China pay?

The US had extensive holdings in Vietnam

We also left there before the collapse, and new exactly what the government would do if they took over.

Forum List

Back