Trump engages in an analysis of today's news

More of today's news.

Trump withdrew the U.S. from the nuclear deal (JCPOA) with Tehran, which permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon. The agreement was working, but Trump decided to punish Iran for being in compliance with the JCPOA. He ratcheted up sanctions on the Iranians.

On June 20 Iran shot down an American $110 million RQ-4A Global Hawk Unmanned Aircraft System or UAV.

This has all happened since July First.

Iran has breached the limit on its stockpile of low-enriched uranium set under a 2015 nuclear deal.

Then Iran breached a crucial limit on the level of uranium enrichment set out in the 2015 nuclear deal, going from 3.67% to over 4.5%.

Britain seized an Iranian tanker bound for Syria.

The USS Boxer brought down an Iranian drone.

Iran seized two British tankers.

Iran says it has arrested 17 spies who it says were working for the CIA, and sentenced some of them to death.

In 2003, the Iraqi armed forces were a defeated organization. Its air force did not even fly. Baghdad was captured in less than 30 days. The eight-year long Iraq war with its nearly 5,000 dead Americans, 25,000 wounded Americans, and over one million dead Iraqi civilians would be a walk in the park compared to a war with Iran. She has sophisticated fighter aircraft, sophisticated ballistic missiles, effective anti-ship cruise missiles, and her proxy forces are encamped throughout the Middle East, many within the same grid square as American bases.

Today, Trump cast doubt on reaching any possible compromise with Iran as tensions continue to escalate. "We are ready for the absolute worst, " he said.

Trump has a really big mouth. He thinks all this is a television drama, and he is the star. What an idiot.

A96CE72A-525E-42D9-B103-47330334F140.gif

More of today's news.

Trump withdrew the U.S. from the nuclear deal (JCPOA) with Tehran, which permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon. The agreement was working, but Trump decided to punish Iran for being in compliance with the JCPOA. He ratcheted up sanctions on the Iranians.

On June 20 Iran shot down an American $110 million RQ-4A Global Hawk Unmanned Aircraft System or UAV.

This has all happened since July First.

Iran has breached the limit on its stockpile of low-enriched uranium set under a 2015 nuclear deal.

Then Iran breached a crucial limit on the level of uranium enrichment set out in the 2015 nuclear deal, going from 3.67% to over 4.5%.

Britain seized an Iranian tanker bound for Syria.

The USS Boxer brought down an Iranian drone.

Iran seized two British tankers.

Iran says it has arrested 17 spies who it says were working for the CIA, and sentenced some of them to death.

In 2003, the Iraqi armed forces were a defeated organization. Its air force did not even fly. Baghdad was captured in less than 30 days. The eight-year long Iraq war with its nearly 5,000 dead Americans, 25,000 wounded Americans, and over one million dead Iraqi civilians would be a walk in the park compared to a war with Iran. She has sophisticated fighter aircraft, sophisticated ballistic missiles, effective anti-ship cruise missiles, and her proxy forces are encamped throughout the Middle East, many within the same grid square as American bases.

Today, Trump cast doubt on reaching any possible compromise with Iran as tensions continue to escalate. "We are ready for the absolute worst, " he said.

Trump has a really big mouth. He thinks all this is a television drama, and he is the star. What an idiot.

So how long have you been clairvoyant?

"when Democrats get a firing squad, they usually do it in a circle" - Ex Dem Presidential Candidate Mo Udall

"Rule No.1 never shoot your nemesis when he is committing suicide"

Trump should have let Pelosi and the 4 horsewomen of the apocalypse fight it out!

It was positively entertaining to watch Trump analyze some of today's news, very revealing.

First, Trump talked about the upcoming Congressional hearing featuring Robert Mueller, scheduled to take place Wednesday. In one sentence Trump revealed his personal strategy of having it both ways.

Trump said, "No, I won't listen, but probably I will listen to a little bit." "Little bit?" See, now that is funny.

Trump then went on to describe his relationship with the Mueller Report.

“We had no collusion, no obstruction, we had no nothing,” Trump said. “We had a total no-collusion finding.” That is not what the Mueller report says. Trump was lying.

"No obstruction." Mueller’s report details 10 episodes in which Trump potentially committed obstruction of justice. Trump was lying.

“The Democrats were devastated by it. They’re not doing anything. They’re not doing health care. They’re not doing infrastructure,” Trump said. “All they care about is a phony investigation.” House Democrats are working on bills to better things for Americans. Trump is working on The Squad. It has dominated his conversation for a week.

“Robert Mueller, I know he’s conflicted,” Trump said. “There’s a lot of conflicts that he’s got, including the fact that his best friend is Comey.” Comey testified late last year that he and Mueller are “not friends in any social sense.” Trump was lying.

Trump then asserted that “he wanted the job of FBI director and he didn’t get it.” Former White House strategist Steve Bannon said that Mueller “did not come looking for the job.” Trump was lying.

Trump noted that he and Mueller “had a business relationship where I said no and I would say he wasn’t happy.” Mueller was once a member of Trump’s Virginia golf club, but terminated his membership and asked for a partial refund of his membership fee. Trump was lying.

This all happened in less than 90 seconds.

Reporters in the Oval Office asked Trump about Iran’s statement that it arrested 17 Iranian nationals recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency to spy on the country’s nuclear and military sites. In a note of pure irony ...

“That’s totally a false story. That’s another lie,” Trump said.

Also, Trump informed us today that he could win the Afghanistan war "in a week" adding that the country "could be wiped off the face of the Earth. I don’t want to go that route." Trump made the claim sitting alongside the Pakistani prime minister, Imran Khan. (That's embarrassing) Trump said he would not do it because "I just don't want to kill 10 million people." Many wonder what Khan was thinking after Trump made a complete fool of himself. We know what reporters and viewers were thinking.

I told you this would be very entertaining. Trump is a very funny guy.

The sources below helped me with this report.

Trump talked about Mueller’s testimony for around 90 seconds. He packed in 6 lies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-wipe-country-off-the-face-of-the-earth-video

Poor little deluded commie. No where did the Mueller report conclude Trump committed a crime. Each and every time the DOJ announced indictments against Russians, they went out of their way to say no American knowingly assisted in those crimes. Also the 3 top lawyers in the DOJ looked at Mueller's evidence and theories on obstruction and said, the DOJ policy on not indicting a sitting president not withstanding, that there was no actionable obstruction. That means no regular citizen would be charged, much less a sitting president exercising normal Article 2 powers.

Also Mueller interviewed for the FBI directors job the day before he was appointed the Special Prosecutor.

And I guess you missed Kahn's interview on Fox after he met with Trump. He seemed very pleased with the results of the talks.

So carry on with you delusional trip through fantasy land, it's great entertainment. LMAO

It was positively entertaining to watch Trump analyze some of today's news, very revealing.

First, Trump talked about the upcoming Congressional hearing featuring Robert Mueller, scheduled to take place Wednesday. In one sentence Trump revealed his personal strategy of having it both ways.

Trump said, "No, I won't listen, but probably I will listen to a little bit." "Little bit?" See, now that is funny.

“We had no collusion, no obstruction, we had no nothing,” Trump said. “We had a total no-collusion finding.” That is not what the Mueller report says. Trump was lying.

"No obstruction." Mueller’s report details 10 episodes in which Trump potentially committed obstruction of justice. Trump was lying.

“The Democrats were devastated by it. They’re not doing anything. They’re not doing health care. They’re not doing infrastructure,” Trump said. “All they care about is a phony investigation.” House Democrats are working on bills to better things for Americans. Trump is working on The Squad. It has dominated his conversation for a week.

“Robert Mueller, I know he’s conflicted,” Trump said. “There’s a lot of conflicts that he’s got, including the fact that his best friend is Comey.” Comey testified late last year that he and Mueller are “not friends in any social sense.” Trump was lying.

Trump then asserted that “he wanted the job of FBI director and he didn’t get it.” Former White House strategist Steve Bannon said that Mueller “did not come looking for the job.” Trump was lying.

Trump noted that he and Mueller “had a business relationship where I said no and I would say he wasn’t happy.” Mueller was once a member of Trump’s Virginia golf club, but terminated his membership and asked for a partial refund of his membership fee. Trump was lying.

Reporters in the Oval Office asked Trump about Iran’s statement that it arrested 17 Iranian nationals recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency to spy on the country’s nuclear and military sites. In a note of pure irony ...

Also, Trump informed us today that he could win the Afghanistan war "in a week" adding that the country "could be wiped off the face of the Earth. I don’t want to go that route." Trump made the claim sitting alongside the Pakistani prime minister, Imran Khan. (That's embarrassing) Trump said he would not do it because "I just don't want to kill 10 million people." Many wonder what Khan was thinking after Trump made a complete fool of himself. We know what reporters and viewers were thinking.

Trump talked about Mueller’s testimony for around 90 seconds. He packed in 6 lies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-wipe-country-off-the-face-of-the-earth-video
Feel better, Skanky?
Didn’t think so.

Feel better, Skanky?
Didn’t think so.
Stanky Skank.

How come 3 low-post-count n00b shills have been in here and OP is not maintaining this thread, hmm?

I smell some dirty socks.

OP is not maintaining this thread because OP is one or both of those other low-post-count shills.
I guess you missed your goal of 50k in two years?

Ah! Orange Man Bad?

That's it! OP has now convinced me that Orange Man is Bad!

It only took reading 345678906543578900656789 threads to do it, too!

PS: OP, you have to include some personal input of some sort. You know like : "Look! Orange Man Bad! Website say so, therefore Orange Man must be bad!"
"Bad Orange Man, Bad!"

View attachment 270553
Did anyone ever figure out why he is orange?

Ah! Orange Man Bad?

That's it! OP has now convinced me that Orange Man is Bad!

It only took reading 345678906543578900656789 threads to do it, too!

PS: OP, you have to include some personal input of some sort. You know like : "Look! Orange Man Bad! Website say so, therefore Orange Man must be bad!"
"Bad Orange Man, Bad!"

View attachment 270553
Did anyone ever figure out why he is orange?
Trump showers in the blood of orange pickers...

How come 3 low-post-count n00b shills have been in here and OP is not maintaining this thread, hmm?

I smell some dirty socks.

OP is not maintaining this thread because OP is one or both of those other low-post-count shills.
I guess you missed your goal of 50k in two years?

Mucho free time.
>>Marion Morrison said:
If I was more of a snitch, I'd report the OP, but nahh.

Gets the benefit of the doubt..this time.<<

But, you were half-way there... C'mon, be more.

Forum List

Back