Trump Engages in Another Incoherent Rant

Nothing he's saying here makes any sense. Trump is sounding more like Joe Biden with each passing day. He's clearly showing signs of dementia and we cannot risk having someone impaired in the White House.

And then all of a sudden, you hear that theyā€™re leaving Milwaukee or theyā€™re leaving wherever they may be located. Itā€™s very sad to see it. And itā€™s so simple. I mean, you know, this isnā€™t like Elon with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they wanted to land. Or he gets the engines back. That was the first I realized. I said, ā€œWho the hell did that?ā€ I saw engines about three, four years ago. These things were coming. Cylinders, no wings, no nothing. And theyā€™re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom.

Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right? Heā€™d have eight circles and he couldnā€™t fill ā€™em up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I donā€™t know. I donā€™t know. Couldnā€™t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his, the level of that circle was great. But they couldnā€™t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldnā€™t get the people. Then I heard we lost. Oh, we lost. No, weā€™re never gonna let that happen again. But weā€™ve been abused by other countries. Weā€™ve been abused by our own politicians, really, more than other countries.

You TDS vermin as always pretend that Trump says incoherent stuff ā€” but always to deflect from the absolute gibberish spewed by word salad kamalalalala.

All say what they want, but a higher power is blessing mother Earth. Countries are settling their differences rather than blowing up each other. I like the approach of each country helping the cause of peace with prosperity as best they can. I realize there are an exception or two, but by and large, peace is blessing a little more peace as adversaries are repairing situations by honoring a more peaceful path that prospers others as well as their own nation.

he took one a few yrs ago ... Briben refused to take one ..and the left defended his decision ..
The test trump took was a simple test for Alzheimer's. Most people can identify a picture of an elephant. It's not much to brag about.

The test trump took was a simple test for Alzheimer's. Most people can identify a picture of an elephant. It's not much to brag about.
here's a test question Dems cant answer ..

only one of these 2 is a woman .. which one is it? A or B ?

A 1728667257752.png
B1728667337221.png

And Harris was part of the big lie.

I am so enjoying watching the democrats is a mad panic right now.
Some (with any connection with reality) are in a panic.

Most are oblivious to the fact that Kamalalala is losing in a huge way. Their shock is gonna be amusing, too, when reality beats them to death.

Some (with any connection with reality) are in a panic.

Most are oblivious to the fact that Kamalalala is losing in a huge way. Their shock is gonna be amusing, too, when reality beats them to death.

I so enjoyed the look on Rachael Maddow's face in 2016 when she got the news.

I would have paid 1000 for that picture.

I am looking forward do it again. Not just from her.....but from Nicole Walace as well.

Biden wasn't anywhere near as bad as Trump. He's gotten a little slow to respond, but he's always firmly grounded in reality, and he makes good decisions as president. Being president isn't a video game, you don't need lightning-fast reflexes.

The only ones who will deny that are shameless liars, or those who are senile themselves. Which category do you fall in?

Now, Harris and Walz, they're sharp as hell, which is why Trump cultists are so upset. They know how dementia-ridden Trump looks in comparison.
You are worse than Biden.

And both Walz and Harris are sharp pinheads.

We got rid of Joe when his decline was made apparent.
We'd only been pointing it out for 3.5 years.

Thanks for admitting you "got rid" of him. This voluntary "stepping down" lie is just to gross.

You only got rid of him when it was apparent you'd lose......to Trump.

Forum List

Back