Trump Engages in Another Incoherent Rant

Nothing he's saying here makes any sense. Trump is sounding more like Joe Biden with each passing day. He's clearly showing signs of dementia and we cannot risk having someone impaired in the White House.

And then all of a sudden, you hear that theyā€™re leaving Milwaukee or theyā€™re leaving wherever they may be located. Itā€™s very sad to see it. And itā€™s so simple. I mean, you know, this isnā€™t like Elon with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they wanted to land. Or he gets the engines back. That was the first I realized. I said, ā€œWho the hell did that?ā€ I saw engines about three, four years ago. These things were coming. Cylinders, no wings, no nothing. And theyā€™re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom.

Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right? Heā€™d have eight circles and he couldnā€™t fill ā€™em up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I donā€™t know. I donā€™t know. Couldnā€™t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his, the level of that circle was great. But they couldnā€™t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldnā€™t get the people. Then I heard we lost. Oh, we lost. No, weā€™re never gonna let that happen again. But weā€™ve been abused by other countries. Weā€™ve been abused by our own politicians, really, more than other countries.

Don't get me wrong because if this were just about issues, I'd vote Trump TWICE. But, you've hit upon the difference in Maga and the rest of us. Who will win? I don't really know. Normally, I'd say you'd have to be insane to vote for the party that actually resurrected inflation, but perhaps you need to be insane to even vote for one of these idiots.

What I got from it is that people should avoid Welsh poofs at all costs.

Oh, and he admired Elon Musk's foresight in providing himself with some reading material for when he lands on the moon.
Im not sure if that is the case. Communication is a big thing for politicians. Spouting gibberish can be dangerous,
We cant even tell what lie he is stating,

Harris/Walz or Trump/Vance. What a choice. My thinking is that if Trump wins, it's no big deal. He'll be a lame duck president for his entire 4years. He's never going to get any cooperation from the democrats and he needs 60 votes in the Senate to do anything substantial. Same deal in reverse for Harris/Walz except for one big difference: In 2021 the democrats tried to abolish the filibuster in the Senate, and I do not see the GOP doing that. So, I think the democrats will try again to do that if they have 51 votes and Harris is the prez, and I believe that is the road to disaster for this country. Why? Cuz I think the dems will do everything they can think of to stay in power and there's a very good chance we'd end up with a permanent one-party gov't. And that ain't good.

Harris/Walz or Trump/Vance. What a choice. My thinking is that if Trump wins, it's no big deal. He'll be a lame duck president for his entire 4years. He's never going to get any cooperation from the democrats and he needs 60 votes in the Senate to do anything substantial. Same deal in reverse for Harris/Walz except for one big difference: In 2021 the democrats tried to abolish the filibuster in the Senate, and I do not see the GOP doing that. So, I think the democrats will try again to do that if they have 51 votes and Harris is the prez, and I believe that is the road to disaster for this country. Why? Cuz I think the dems will do everything they can think of to stay in power and there's a very good chance we'd end up with a permanent one-party gov't. And that ain't good.
Trump will get plenty done.

In other words, when you thought Joe was your savior from Trump, Joe was this GREAT GUY, but now that Joe has BOMBED OUT as the bum we always knew he was, now you want to use him as a derogatory to tear Trump down with as well.
Complaining about facts being lied about to tar Trump is so cute.

Don't get me wrong because if this were just about issues, I'd vote Trump TWICE. But, you've hit upon the difference in Maga and the rest of us. Who will win? I don't really know. Normally, I'd say you'd have to be insane to vote for the party that actually resurrected inflation, but perhaps you need to be insane to even vote for one of these idiots.

I'm either going to vote for Chase Oliver or write in Nikki Haley.

I'm either going to vote for Chase Oliver or write in Nikki Haley.
There's a local election I'm hot to vote in.

I'm worried that Trump will have no guardrails for taking cash for whatever people like Mist want, and punishing his self created enemies. But .... the dems actually paid workers to stay home when employers were looking to rehire. And they really think it was a success.

I didn't vote in 84 cause Reagan was going to win and he was going to destroy the notion of paying for what the govt spends, so it made no difference.

Forum List

Back