Trump expected to sign border compromise

Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity are not gonna like this if true. The Wall Street Journal reports Trump will settle for "55 miles" of "barriers".
As a Democrat I applaud Trump’s decision to cave again.
Trump Is Expected to Sign Border-Security Deal
/----/ How is it Trump caving if democRATs go from NO money for a wall to $1.3 billion?
View attachment 245640
Correction. From 5.6 billion to no money to 1.6b for 55 miles of barriers.
By the way, didn't Democrats offer him this much from the start?

With all due respect, the DemRino is thick. More likely to impeach IF he builds 55 miles of wall.

I don’t see a GOP presidential primary happening. Considering the moderate chance that Trump is gonna get Primaried; I see some young buck without too much of a record to overcome suddenly lurching far to the Right and become the next Conservative Savior.

Either you're a dem or from Mars. Trump has a 87% approval rating among GOP voters. The other 13% are never-Trumpers or dems spoofing the poll. There is no mystery GOP candidate waiting in the wings (Jeff Flake? Romney?) good luck with that fantasy. That was actually tried by Bill Krystal in 2016 (Evan McMullin) and Trump won going away.
Gap between Republican, Democratic approval of Trump sets record

Last edited:
Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity are not gonna like this if true. The Wall Street Journal reports Trump will settle for "55 miles" of "barriers".
Wouldn't be a surprise if Trump tries to appease his hateful, bigoted supporters and doesn't sign the measure.

The 1.38B is essentially a down payment to continue construction. Trump will find more funds elsewhere. Hannity reported this on his show yesterday so he'll be fine.

You must have missed the part where Trump said he found lots more money to use on the wall?! The fight will be if he can just "notify" congress that he's moving money, or if congress can block him from moving money. Weird that no one knows the "legal" answer to this??

The Courts will find out.....

You must have missed the part where Trump said he found lots more money to use on the wall?!
He found it in Mexico?

Actually congress should tax the money being sent from the US overseas, called "remittances" and the US taxpayer would not be paying for the wall.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/tax_remittances_can_build_the_wall.html

The problem is that the coxuckers would rather fight over funding than do something practical.

You really are a fool.
Trump got 1.3 billion/ Nancy sore Trump wouldn't get a dollar.
Who won that fight asshole?
He'll take the seized drug money and be able to paint the fucking wall GOLD?
Democrats initial offer was 1.3b.
Donald Trump wanted 5.6b.
He got 1.6b.
Don't pretend to be excited.

Has trump called Hannity and explained why he is signing it yet....Daddy Sean really needs to know....

Has trump called Hannity and explained why he is signing it yet....Daddy Sean really needs to know....

The GOP cheerleaders need to keep Donald from becoming too generous. Hannity, Ingrahm, Lou Dobbs, Ann Coulter et.al. are essential to counter the 93% negative drivel the MSM keeps spewing about the Trump admin.

/----/ How is it Trump caving if democRATs go from NO money for a wall to $1.3 billion?
View attachment 245640
Correction. From 5.6 billion to no money to 1.6b for 55 miles of barriers.
By the way, didn't Democrats offer him this much from the start?
/——/ It’s gone back and forth.

You really are a fool.
He got 1.6b.
How "excited" is Nancy today?
Trump is going to seize El Capo's 14 billion and spend it on the WALL!

View attachment 245640
That’s down from $25 billion.
/—-/ Yes. I agree. democRATs are back stabbing bastards.

View attachment 245640

It is a billion less than he turned down last year...one crazy art of the deal there

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bottom line is that if Trump caves and signs a new funding measure, he has gone up against Nancy three times and gotten his butt handed to him all three times. You would think he would have learned his lesson by now, that he can't beat her, no way, no how. Bigly!

You really are a fool.
He got 1.6b.
How "excited" is Nancy today?
Trump is going to seize El Capo's 14 billion and spend it on the WALL!
Congress is trying to get their hands on that money.

You must have missed the part where Trump said he found lots more money to use on the wall?! The fight will be if he can just "notify" congress that he's moving money, or if congress can block him from moving money. Weird that no one knows the "legal" answer to this??
I thought Mexico was paying for the wall?

View attachment 245640
LOLOL

Who knows how you reach that conclusion when Trump and Republicans could have accepted the deal by Democrats to fund the $25 billion.

View attachment 245640
LOLOL

Who knows how you reach that conclusion when Trump and Republicans could have accepted the deal by Democrats to fund the $25 billion.
/—-/ Ok, democRATs and RINOs are back stabbing bastards. Better?

Forum List

Back