Trump expected to sign border compromise

Then how did Holder transfer the proceeds from the BofA settlement to all those leftwing groups?
Of course Congress decides how the money would be spent. That's why Cruz submitted a bill to spend it on the wall.
When did Congress decide how to spend the BofA money? Show a link to the bill. The money has been spent already.
I don't need to chase down your deflections. Cruz submitted a bill to spend El Chapo's money on the wall.
I'm talking about the $17 billion from the BofA settlement. Where is the bill that directed Eric Holder to hand it out to his communist buddies?
Fucking moron, you’re idiotically comparing a settlement with a seizure from a court conviction. And you’re doing so because you’re too fucking stupid to know the difference.

2s0blvo.jpg
Nice attempt at deflecting from the point. Where did Congress dictate to Holder to give the money to his commie friends?

The issue here is your claim that Congress has to approve all spending. The BofA case proves that it doesn't. Either that, or Holder and Obama are a couple of scumbags.

It was seized by our government. Yes, we have it. uh oh mexico paying for the wall? hmmmmmm

It cannot be spent without authorization from Congress. Mulvaney said as much.
Then how did Holder transfer the proceeds from the BofA settlement to all those leftwing groups?
Of course Congress decides how the money would be spent. That's why Cruz submitted a bill to spend it on the wall.
When did Congress decide how to spend the BofA money? Show a link to the bill. The money has been spent already.
I don't need to chase down your deflections. Cruz submitted a bill to spend El Chapo's money on the wall.
Thanks for admitting that you're wrong.

I'm talking about the $17 billion from the BofA settlement. Where is the bill that directed Eric Holder to hand it out to his communist buddies?
Fucking moron, you’re idiotically comparing a settlement with a seizure from a court conviction. And you’re doing so because you’re too fucking stupid to know the difference.

2s0blvo.jpg
Nice attempt at deflecting from the point. Where did Congress dictate to Holder to give the money to his commie friends?

The issue here is your claim that Congress has to approve all spending. The BofA case proves that it doesn't. Either that, or Holder and Obama are a couple of scumbags.
Fucking moron, again, a seizure is not a settlement. Just how fucking retarded are you?? The Bank of America voluntarily handed the federal government nearly $17 billion. Those funds went uncontested directly to the Department of Justice. A seizure is different. Involved states may petition for some of it. El Chapo can file an appeal and fight to prevent the forfeiture of assets. The 8th Amendment’s prohibition of excessive fines may be challenged. And who knows what other possibilities might impede the government from seizing the assets, those are just a few possibilities. None of which exist in a settlement.

Why the fuck do you think Cruz is trying to get legislation passed to seize the assets? If you had a brain in your head, and you don’t, it would occur to you that Cruz wouldn’t need to do that if the federal government could just easily seize El Chapo’s assets.

It cannot be spent without authorization from Congress. Mulvaney said as much.
Thanks for admitting that you're wrong.
Fucking moron, you’re suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage again. Nowhere in reality did I admit any such thing.

Forum List

Back