Trump explains devastating condition that kept him from Vietnam War

Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?

Getting out on a bone spur medical deferment....and then talking shit about those who actually fought?

"He is not a war hero," Trump told pollster Frank Luntz, who was hosting the session.

"He is a war hero," Luntz interjected.

"He is a war hero because he was captured," Trump said, cutting him off. "I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured. OK, you can have -- I believe perhaps he is a war hero."

Donald Trump questions John McCain s bravery - CNNPolitics.com

McCain suffered permanent debilitating injuries while being tortured in a prison camp and can now no longer life his arms above shoulder level. Trump can't remember which foot he got his deferment over.

Sounds legit to me. Trump is definitely the candidate the GOP deserves. Trump so perfectly embodies the actual values of the GOP its spooky.
Please explain how Trump is any worse than what we have now, or have had since 1963. And which candidate running for president is any better than trump, and why? Thanks.

Trump is by far the best that the GOP has to offer. You should definitely make that man the GOP presidential candidate.
He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

Trump: He can't be any Worse!

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.

as if you have a bunch of winners. you go vote for the Corrupted old lady Hillary. as if she has ever done anything outstanding in her pathetic life being a Career Politician. even her own base can't think of ONE thing outstanding she's ever done. but that's what shallow people votes for. after all you ALL voted in Obama , a NOBODY with no experience in anything

Getting out on a bone spur medical deferment....and then talking shit about those who actually fought?

McCain suffered permanent debilitating injuries while being tortured in a prison camp and can now no longer life his arms above shoulder level. Trump can't remember which foot he got his deferment over.

Sounds legit to me. Trump is definitely the candidate the GOP deserves. Trump so perfectly embodies the actual values of the GOP its spooky.
Please explain how Trump is any worse than what we have now, or have had since 1963. And which candidate running for president is any better than trump, and why? Thanks.

Trump is by far the best that the GOP has to offer. You should definitely make that man the GOP presidential candidate.
He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.

as if you have a bunch of winners. you go vote for the Corrupted old lady Hillary. as if she has ever done anything outstanding in her pathetic life being a Career Politician. even her own base can't think of ONE thing outstanding she's ever done. but that's what shallow people votes for. after all you ALL voted in Obama , a NOBODY with no experience in anything

Old Lady Hillary....who is 2 years younger than Trump?

Sigh.....sexism it seems isn't limited to men.

images23K5TP1S.jpg

View attachment 44914

Yeah, because Hillary is too old at 67. But no one says a thing about Trump at 69.

You're gonna have ladies lining up to vote for the GOP with that logic splattered across the party. And yes, Sonny....I know. You're above it all. You don't align with any party. I could care less.

Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?

"He is not a war hero," Trump told pollster Frank Luntz, who was hosting the session.

"He is a war hero because he was captured," Trump said, cutting him off. "I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured. OK, you can have -- I believe perhaps he is a war hero."

Thanks for the advice. Good night, you did what were compelled to do.

I'm compelled to suggest you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries because he's the best candidate the GOP can offer?

Really? Compelled by who?

(cue spooky music)......or what?

View attachment 44914

they are so pathetic. when they don't have anything else they go and attack a man military service. If you need proof, they now have THREE THREADS on his military conditions running.
EXCEPT if he's a Democrat like that Impeached serial adultery, Billy boy Clinton and that THUG Obama. NEITHER has served in the military

View attachment 44914

Yeah, because Hillary is too old at 67. But no one says a thing about Trump at 69.

You're gonna have ladies lining up to vote for the GOP with that logic splattered across the party. And yes, Sonny....I know. You're above it all. You don't align with any party. I could care less.
FYI - I'm NOT above anything except political party stupidity. Please excuse me for not being dumb enough to buy into party politics.

I'm compelled to suggest you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries because he's the best candidate the GOP can offer?

The pressure came from inside you thus you were compelled. You are just looking out for us simple folks. Thank you again. You did what you could, now have a good night.

When McCain was running for president libs said the same thing. In fact, libs said McCain was a traitor who sold out.

This is funny.
hey Katz why dont you tell us how Trump wasnt old enough for Vietnam like you did in the other thread ......

The pressure came from inside you thus you were compelled. You are just looking out for us simple folks. Thank you again. You did what you could, now have a good night.

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0

it's the leadership that counts
and we can sure use one about now.....and there aint none out there ....

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

Thank you for pointing out military experience… Past three presidents up to to day all had very extensive military experience. Now, you can sit down, you did well. Thank you again...Good night..

imagesIAUSLVZY.jpg

Thank you for pointing out military experience… Past three presidents up to to day all had very extensive military experience. Now, you can sit down, you did well. Thank you again...Good night..

And as I remember, many conservatives complained about the lack of military experience in both Clinton and Obama. And the lack of executive experience with Obama.

Can I take it that was all hapless bullshit?

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.
As of today, he's the best that either party has to offer.

Forum List

Back