Trump explains devastating condition that kept him from Vietnam War

I'm compelled to suggest you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries because he's the best candidate the GOP can offer?

Really? Compelled by who?

(cue spooky music)......or what?
The pressure came from inside you thus you were compelled. You are just looking out for us simple folks. Thank you again. You did what you could, now have a good night.

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.
As of today, he's the best that either party has to offer.

Honestly, I think he's the best the party can offer.

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0
Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?
Bad feet has been a reasonable reason since WW2.

Thanks for the advice. Good night, you did what were compelled to do.

I'm compelled to suggest you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries because he's the best candidate the GOP can offer?

The pressure came from inside you thus you were compelled. You are just looking out for us simple folks. Thank you again. You did what you could, now have a good night.

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.
Thank you for pointing out military experience… Past three presidents up to to day all had very extensive military experience. Now, you can sit down, you did well. Thank you again...Good night..

And as I remember, many conservatives complained about the lack of military experience in both Clinton and Obama. And the lack of executive experience with Obama.
As time proved it they were right. Thank you, you can sit down now.
Can I take it that was all hapless bullshit?

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0
Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?

Laughing.....oh, did the GOP find its perfect candidate in Trump.

Trump: He can't be any Worse!

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.
Thanks for the advice. Good night, you did what were compelled to do.

View attachment 44916

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.

Skylar, honey you already emphasized that many times. We are very thankful for you insight but if you have nothing else substantial to say, take a break, walk the dog, feed the cat.. do something to subdue your worries about us. We will be fine. Just sit down sweetheart.

Bone spurs or flat feet have been a standing reason for a no entry since WW2. That's just a fact. What WAS Bill's Or Obama's Excuse?

imagesT3H5D2HQ.jpg

View attachment 44917

Laughing.....you've already said he's the best the GOP has. And I'm 'looney' for agreeing with you? He perfectly represents the GOP and what they actually stand for. He is everything conservatives deserve.

You should totally nominate that guy.

Trump was a true Vietnam war hero

Unlike McCain...he avoided capture by the enemy by dodging the draft

Trump isn't immune to foot in mouth disease.

Do you think this was a slip of the tongue? Or do you think Trump told us what he really thinks?

Its pretty clearly the latter.

I think Trump has a big ego and he was trying to win and argument in public, and in the process managed to put his foot squarely in his mouth. He isn't that insane to think like that. Unfortunately this is what what happens when you speak spontaneously and never listen to what your advisors have to say.

Insane? No. Profoundly stupid in showing a dismissive disdain for the sacrifices men like McCain made for his country when Trump himself was too 'disabled' to fight?

You betcha.

But again, shockingly aligned with the GOP's actual values. You've got to give Trump credit for not bothering with the innuendo and allusion that most GOP candidates use. And for representing his party.

Funny how you totally ignore the anti American, anti military, anti law enforcement president we now have as commander in chief, who was smoking pot with his commie America hating friends instead of serving his country.

Bone spurs or flat feet have been a standing reason for a no entry since WW2. That's just a fact. What WAS Bill's Or Obama's Excuse?

Of course. I mean, bone spurs hurt. What is 5 years of torture in a POW camp and permenant disability compared to those? Their so awful that Trump can't even remember what foot they were in. Trump is clearly the true hero here, having to endure that kind of agony.

Its like someone genetically designed this guy to represent the GOP's true values.

Please explain how Trump is any worse than what we have now, or have had since 1963. And which candidate running for president is any better than trump, and why? Thanks.

Trump is by far the best that the GOP has to offer. You should definitely make that man the GOP presidential candidate.
He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.

as if you have a bunch of winners. you go vote for the Corrupted old lady Hillary. as if she has ever done anything outstanding in her pathetic life being a Career Politician. even her own base can't think of ONE thing outstanding she's ever done. but that's what shallow people votes for. after all you ALL voted in Obama , a NOBODY with no experience in anything

Old Lady Hillary....who is 2 years younger than Trump?

Sigh.....sexism it seems isn't limited to men.

Oh ya let's not forget Hillary, who stood with Obama and lied to America about Ben Ghazi.

Trump isn't immune to foot in mouth disease.

Do you think this was a slip of the tongue? Or do you think Trump told us what he really thinks?

Its pretty clearly the latter.

I think Trump has a big ego and he was trying to win and argument in public, and in the process managed to put his foot squarely in his mouth. He isn't that insane to think like that. Unfortunately this is what what happens when you speak spontaneously and never listen to what your advisors have to say.

Insane? No. Profoundly stupid in showing a dismissive disdain for the sacrifices men like McCain made for his country when Trump himself was too 'disabled' to fight?

You betcha.

But again, shockingly aligned with the GOP's actual values. You've got to give Trump credit for not bothering with the innuendo and allusion that most GOP candidates use. And for representing his party.

Funny how you totally ignore the anti American, anti military, anti law enforcement president we now have as commander in chief, who was smoking pot with his commie America hating friends instead of serving his country.

Yeah, because the leading Republican candidate's comments toward a Republican war hero....is all about Obama.

Your pony just does that one trick, doesn't it?

Trump was a true Vietnam war hero

Unlike McCain...he avoided capture by the enemy by dodging the draft
'
Well Trump said he doesn't like people that were captured. Trump found the best way to avoid that fate: not to fight to defend your country.

Of course. I mean, bone spurs hurt. What is 5 years of torture in a POW camp and permenant disability compared to those? Their so awful that Trump can't even remember what foot they were in. Trump is clearly the true hero here, having to endure that kind of agony.

Its like someone genetically designed this guy to represent the GOP's true values.
What was Clinton's reason for NOT going?
What was Obama's reason for not going?

When McCain was running for president libs said the same thing. In fact, libs said McCain was a traitor who sold out.

This is funny.
hey Katz why dont you tell us how Trump wasnt old enough for Vietnam like you did in the other thread ......

Meh who cares. Assuming he avoided serving, so what? Everybody was trying to do that back then.

60,000 dead American soldiers in a war Democrats forced us to fight with our hands tied behind our backs.

Trump is by far the best that the GOP has to offer. You should definitely make that man the GOP presidential candidate.
He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

as if you have a bunch of winners. you go vote for the Corrupted old lady Hillary. as if she has ever done anything outstanding in her pathetic life being a Career Politician. even her own base can't think of ONE thing outstanding she's ever done. but that's what shallow people votes for. after all you ALL voted in Obama , a NOBODY with no experience in anything

Old Lady Hillary....who is 2 years younger than Trump?

Sigh.....sexism it seems isn't limited to men.

Oh ya let's not forget Hillary, who stood with Obama and lied to America about Ben Ghazi.

Yeah, Trump's bone spurs ....are all about Hillary.

And your pony does the same trick again.

Say it ain't so.

Thanks to Oblahblah, America will vote for the worst the GOP has to offer than the Democratic best.

Forum List

Back