Trump explains devastating condition that kept him from Vietnam War

When McCain was running for president libs said the same thing. In fact, libs said McCain was a traitor who sold out.

This is funny.
hey Katz why dont you tell us how Trump wasnt old enough for Vietnam like you did in the other thread ......

Meh who cares. Assuming he avoided serving, so what? Everybody was trying to do that back then.

The best the GOP has to offer indeed. I think Sonny summed him up best: Trump: He can't be worse!

So much for all that babble about how a president needs executive experience or military experience. I guess all the criticism the GOP levied at Obama on that front was just complete horseshit.

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.
As of today, he's the best that either party has to offer.

Honestly, I think he's the best the party can offer.

Thanks to Oblahblah, America will vote for the worst the GOP has to offer than the Democratic best.

And now the GOP nominee....is all about Obama.

There's really nothing to you but this one trick, is there?

He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

Trump: He can't be any Worse!

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.

as if you have a bunch of winners. you go vote for the Corrupted old lady Hillary. as if she has ever done anything outstanding in her pathetic life being a Career Politician. even her own base can't think of ONE thing outstanding she's ever done. but that's what shallow people votes for. after all you ALL voted in Obama , a NOBODY with no experience in anything

Old Lady Hillary....who is 2 years younger than Trump?

Sigh.....sexism it seems isn't limited to men.

Oh ya let's not forget Hillary, who stood with Obama and lied to America about Ben Ghazi.

Yeah, Trump's bone spurs ....are all about Hillary.

And your pony does the same trick again.

What trick is that, lying to America, dereliction of duty, and letting our Ambassador and his staff get slaughtered by Islamic savages?

go to your basement hideaway. your obsessions over trump are becoming quite boring

NONE of you had a hardon over Billy Clinton and Obama NEVER serving THEIR COUNTRY in the Military

go vote for your THREE choices for the Democrats. two old WHITE corrupted fogies and another WHITE somebody called, O'Malley.

don't worry your wee head off over the Republicans. shoo

Did Clinton and Obama disparage McCain's military service?

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.

as if you have a bunch of winners. you go vote for the Corrupted old lady Hillary. as if she has ever done anything outstanding in her pathetic life being a Career Politician. even her own base can't think of ONE thing outstanding she's ever done. but that's what shallow people votes for. after all you ALL voted in Obama , a NOBODY with no experience in anything

Oh ya let's not forget Hillary, who stood with Obama and lied to America about Ben Ghazi.

What trick is that, lying to America, dereliction of duty, and letting our Ambassador and his staff get slaughtered by Islamic savages?

The trick where you desperately, frantically try and change the topic. Apparently everything from bone spurs to Vietnam to the GOP nomination...is all about Obama.

If Trump were the leading candidate in my party...I'd try and change the topic too.

go to your basement hideaway. your obsessions over trump are becoming quite boring

NONE of you had a hardon over Billy Clinton and Obama NEVER serving THEIR COUNTRY in the Military

go vote for your THREE choices for the Democrats. two old WHITE corrupted fogies and another WHITE somebody called, O'Malley.

don't worry your wee head off over the Republicans. shoo

Neither Clinton nor Obama came out and talked sh*t about some guy who suffered a lot in the Vietnam War though.

He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

imagesX8DR00ZX.jpg

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.

Thanks to Oblahblah, America will vote for the worst the GOP has to offer than the Democratic best.

Remember, the only reason Obama got in was because of Bush. The next election will be all about American public's disgust with Obama on all levels. And this time, as we saw in the midterms, the media won't be able effect the results.

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.

Say it ain't so.

In my opinion, and I'll bet the farm on it, voters will once again elect a professional politician to run this country. Voters never learn.

When McCain was running for president libs said the same thing. In fact, libs said McCain was a traitor who sold out.

This is funny.
hey Katz why dont you tell us how Trump wasnt old enough for Vietnam like you did in the other thread ......

Meh who cares. Assuming he avoided serving, so what? Everybody was trying to do that back then.

The best the GOP has to offer indeed. I think Sonny summed him up best: Trump: He can't be worse!

So much for all that babble about how a president needs executive experience or military experience. I guess all the criticism the GOP levied at Obama on that front was just complete horseshit.
Trump has TEN BILLION dollars MORE executive experience then Hillary OR Obama OR Bill.

This is funny.

60,000 dead American soldiers in a war Democrats forced us to fight with our hands tied behind our backs.
she said trump wasnt old enough to go to vietnam......a few of us thought we would correct her....she ran from the thread.....so i asked here....

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0
At least he can actually prove he is a US citizen and produce a birth certificate in a timely manner, unlike bozo.

Nope. Not the long form.

The trick where you desperately, frantically try and change the topic. Apparently everything from bone spurs to Vietnam to the GOP nomination...is all about Obama.

If Trump were the leading candidate in my party...I'd try and change the topic too.

I told you, Trump has a big ego and an even bigger mouth, and he doesn't like to listen to anybody. You never said anything wrong or got carried away making a point? Trump has said many things that have been true and correct. Most politicians don't have the balls to tell like it is the way Trump does.

Say it ain't so.

In my opinion, and I'll bet the farm on it, voters will once again elect a professional politician to run this country. Voters never learn.
Hate unites a people faster then anything. And right now people HATE Illegals AND Islamic terrorists AND America getting screwed. And ALL three of those things point DIRECTLY at democrats.

Say it ain't so.

It's about the sad shameful state this country is in. It's about the future, and what's left to future generations. It's about putting America first, ensuring quality of life, prosperity, opportunities to be self-supporting and independent, and economic stability and growth. It's about justice, freedom, rights, taxation, education, alternative energy sources, ending senseless deadly costly wars, and giving Americans a voice in government.

Say it ain't so.

Remember, the only reason Obama got in was because of Bush. The next election will be all about American public's disgust with Obama on all levels. And this time, as we saw in the midterms, the media won't be able effect the results.

I want to quote this post so when Trump doesn't win I'll look forward to you blaming o e of 3 things. Either Obama, liberals or the media.

Getting out on a bone spur medical deferment....and then talking shit about those who actually fought?

McCain suffered permanent debilitating injuries while being tortured in a prison camp and can now no longer life his arms above shoulder level. Trump can't remember which foot he got his deferment over.

Sounds legit to me. Trump is definitely the candidate the GOP deserves. Trump so perfectly embodies the actual values of the GOP its spooky.
Please explain how Trump is any worse than what we have now, or have had since 1963. And which candidate running for president is any better than trump, and why? Thanks.

Trump is by far the best that the GOP has to offer. You should definitely make that man the GOP presidential candidate.

I couldn't care less about the GOP. I'm NOT a Republican, Democrat, Independent, nor anything other than an American for America, period. Party politics doesn't mean anything to me. I don't play the stupid party BS.

Sure you don't. When was the last time you voted for someone who didn't have an R beside his name?

Say it ain't so.

It's the Republicans to loose. Mc Cain lost 08 because of his stupid Palin VP choice and Romney was too soft and just didn't care. Let's hope Republicans don't fuck it up again. I'm not sure if Trump is the right candidate. As we can see with the Mc Cain situation he can't control his big mouth. LOL

Forum List

Back