Trump explains devastating condition that kept him from Vietnam War

Bizzare babble about 'internal pressure' I'll leave to you. Advocating Trump as the best and brightest the GOP can offer, I'll leave to me.

I mean, who is better than Trump in the GOP field? What's executive or military experience when you've managed to run your company into the ground 4 times? Clearly to be a GOP darling, you don't need any experience at governing.....at all.

You should look in a mirror you want to see Bizzare partisan DNC babble. You really believe you know everything about everything and everyone. that's freaking Bizzare and boring too

You don't agree with me that Trump is the best that the GOP has to offer and should definitely be the GOP nominee for President of the United States?

Say it ain't so.

Somebody should do a poll to see if Trump currently has more tea party support, or democratic support. Not long term, but just for now.
What matters is the fact that he's the only non-professional politician running. That carries a lot of weight. Folks are tired of the lies and anti-America BS in Washington politics.

Of course it does. He has no relevant experience, doesn't know a thing about any issue he's talking about, and believes himself an expert in every topic he discusses.

Sounds like the perfect GOP candidate to me.
"Experience" is the buzzword politicians love to use. That's how they sell themselves and "disqualify" others. The gullible falls for it. No president has ever had the experience over all things he has been responsible running the country. All good leaders surround themselves with people who do have the expertise on a certain field. The president should have the vision and his/her experts work out the details. As some used to say to the subordinates: "You have one job only, to make me look good." So when I hear the word "EXPERIENCE" from a politician, I am very skeptical.

While McCain was living a life of luxury in the Hanoi Hilton, Trump was back in the states keeping the world safe for capitalists

And Obama was starting campaigns at the homes of America hating radicals and terrorist bombers. Guest of honor, reverent Wright.

Unlike Trump, President Obama never dodged the draft and would never condemn those who gave up their freedom in defense of their country

The fact that you would defend scum like Trump shows the depths of disgust your party has fallen into

The leading candidate for the Republican Party doubts POWs are heroes?
Trump didn't dodge the draft. (Kerry however did betray his comrades.) The fact that you refer to Trump as "scum" makes untrustworthy anything you say about him.

Trump dodged the draft. Kerry could have used the same connections Trump used but instead volunteered for combat

Any man who claims POWs are not heroes is scum
Trump got a medical. Kerry WAS drafted. McCain volunteered.

While McCain was living a life of luxury in the Hanoi Hilton, Trump was back in the states keeping the world safe for capitalists

And Obama was starting campaigns at the homes of America hating radicals and terrorist bombers. Guest of honor, reverent Wright.

Unlike Trump, President Obama never dodged the draft and would never condemn those who gave up their freedom in defense of their country

The fact that you would defend scum like Trump shows the depths of disgust your party has fallen into

Trump didn't dodge the draft. (Kerry however did betray his comrades.) The fact that you refer to Trump as "scum" makes untrustworthy anything you say about him.

Trump dodged the draft. Kerry could have used the same connections Trump used but instead volunteered for combat

Meaning what? What does that have to do with anything? What is the connection to holding public office? Does the Constitution require that a president serve in the military? Does military service make one smarter, wiser, and more capable to handle the nation's affairs?

Once again YOU are showing how truly stupid YOU are.
McCain was not drafted.
Too funny
The funny thing is McCain is YOUR boy. He's a well known Rino in the party. And Rino's are on their way out.

I have always thought John McCain and John Kerry are American heroes who risked their lives for their country

obviously Republicans do not
It may be true. But, being war heroes does NOT qualify them to hold public office, as we've seen and experienced. Serving in the military does NOT qualify one to sit in the oval office.
Maybe, maybe not

But they do qualify for respect
Something Republicans like Trump do not have
Define "respect" since you clearly don't respect the GOP you keep referring to. If you mean respecting the POWs, yes I agree. But McCain shouldn't've attack Trump if he wasn't ready to suffer the consequences. Seems like McCain can dish it out but can't take it.

Once again YOU are showing how truly stupid YOU are.
McCain was not drafted.
Too funny
The funny thing is McCain is YOUR boy. He's a well known Rino in the party. And Rino's are on their way out.

I have always thought John McCain and John Kerry are American heroes who risked their lives for their country

It may be true. But, being war heroes does NOT qualify them to hold public office, as we've seen and experienced. Serving in the military does NOT qualify one to sit in the oval office.
Maybe, maybe not

525.gif

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0
Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?
Bad feet has been a reasonable reason since WW2.

Laughing.....oh, did the GOP find its perfect candidate in Trump.
View attachment 44917

Laughing.....you've already said he's the best the GOP has. And I'm 'looney' for agreeing with you? He perfectly represents the GOP and what they actually stand for. He is everything conservatives deserve.

You should totally nominate that guy.
What do you think the GOP stands for? What do you think Trump stands for? Try to think critically when you answer. If you don't know what critical thinking is...

Critical thinking - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Meaning what? What does that have to do with anything? What is the connection to holding public office? Does the Constitution require that a president serve in the military? Does military service make one smarter, wiser, and more capable to handle the nation's affairs?
What does it have to do with holding office?

Any candidate who insults POWs is not fit to be Commander in Chief

Was what he said about McCain true or not?

Too funny

Maybe, maybe not

Define "respect" since you clearly don't respect the GOP you keep referring to. If you mean respecting the POWs, yes I agree. But McCain shouldn't've attack Trump if he wasn't ready to suffer the consequences. Seems like McCain can dish it out but can't take it.
As an elder statesman in the Republican Party...McCain has every right to attack Trumps negative impact on his party

The petty viciousness of Trumps reply showed that McCain was correct

McCain is an American hero

Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?

View attachment 44917

Laughing.....you've already said he's the best the GOP has. And I'm 'looney' for agreeing with you? He perfectly represents the GOP and what they actually stand for. He is everything conservatives deserve.

What do you think the GOP stands for? What do you think Trump stands for? Try to think critically when you answer. If you don't know what critical thinking is...

Trump is no GOP. He has to run as GOP because of the two party system. We saw what happened to Ross Perot as third party candidate.
BTW: Welcome to the bull ring. Here you will find all the delusional community organizers congregating.

imagesCGXDGPRU.png

View attachment 44917

Trump is no GOP. He has to run as GOP because of the two party system. We saw what happened to Ross Perot as third party candidate.
BTW: Welcome to the bull ring. Here you will find all the delusional community organizers congregating.
Yes, I see a number of the deceived here. Maybe they can learn something. I'm willing to learn, too, it's just that usually people who defend Obama and the Democrats in office seem to do so without thought.

Maybe, maybe not

As an elder statesman in the Republican Party...McCain has every right to attack Trumps negative impact on his party

The petty viciousness of Trumps reply showed that McCain was correct
crap-emoticon.gif

Truth is like garlic to the vampires to the looneys. It actually triggers an immediate denial, no-response and the hurling of insults toward you.

Truth is like garlic to the vampires to the looneys. It actually triggers an immediate denial, no-response and the hurling of insults toward you.
Yes, I'm very used to what the Great Under-Informed have to say.

Bone spurs or flat feet have been a standing reason for a no entry since WW2. That's just a fact. What WAS Bill's Or Obama's Excuse?

Of course. I mean, bone spurs hurt. What is 5 years of torture in a POW camp and permenant disability compared to those? Their so awful that Trump can't even remember what foot they were in. Trump is clearly the true hero here, having to endure that kind of agony.

Its like someone genetically designed this guy to represent the GOP's true values.
What was Clinton's reason for NOT going?
What was Obama's reason for not going?

The reason why President Obama did not go to Vietnam during the war is because he was a kid. You do know President Obama was born in 1961 and when he was of age to join the Military it would have been 1979, so why ask such stupid questions?

As for Bill Clinton the answer is simple and he was a draft dodger just like Trump, Cheney, and even George W. Bush that was sent to the National Guard so he would not be drafted and sent to Vietnam.

Now I know you will write about how George W. Bush wanted to go, and my words are so wrong but the reality is back during Vietnam the National Guard was where you hid your kid if you did not want them sent to Vietnam, Bush was also a coward!

So why do you support the words of Trump against someone like McCain that served his nation during a war that was hated?

Forum List

Back