trump explains why he killed the bipartisan border deal

It got shot down because We the People said NO.

And yes, that is mostly MAGA republicans because we put America First, not Ukraine.
It got shot down because your Lord and Savior Trump told your wimpy GOP legislators to say no

And it had fuck all to do with funding for Ukraine and Israel

THAT passed the Senate

It got shot down because your Lord and Savior Trump told your wimpy GOP legislators to say no
President Trump certainly voiced our opinion, because unlike all the warmongering, open borders, Establishment stooges you love, he is a man of the people.

Do the democrats really think they aren't completely transparent with this shit?

Our resident libturds should start by trying to understand rhe section of title 8 of the U.S. Code dealing primarily with asylum matters begins with

§ 1158 - Asylum.​

Next our libturds should recognize that there are rules and regulations concerning the applications for and the granting of asylum to applicants:

8 U.S. Code § 1158 - Asylum (my emphases added).

It is obvious that scumbag, Lesh, hasn’t come to grips with these provisions, at all.
You listed section “B”. That talks about what asylum claims can be honored

Somehow you missed section “A” right above that which talks about who can APPLY for asylum

Stupid fuck

Here are some more facts which Letch, our libturd non expert on anything related to immigration, will not be able to comprehend.

Note, the CRS can be a good source, but it can also be influenced by politics (even it claims otherwise). So, I would suggest you should always consider verifying its sources.

Are you the asshole that supposedly read Title 8 but somehow failed to understand what he read?
No ma’am. That’s you.

I’m the one who cited it and quoted it and even highlighted parts of it to assist you (in your boundless ignorance or dishonesty) to understand what it says — and actually means.

If you need any further explanations, I’d be happy to correct your miscomprehensions any time. 👍

Somehow you missed section “A” right above that which talks about who can APPLY for asylum

Stupid fuck
I cited the law and its references to the rules concerning the law. Also, albeit not linked, what I first cited was the entirety of 1158.

You lying fuck.

Last edited:

And it had fuck all to do with funding for Ukraine and Israel

THAT passed the Senate
Of course, Schumer is worried about Ukraines border…….but not ours.

Moron.

Stupid fuck
Also, to Letch, the idiot fraud, the question should be clearly put.

What purpose is served in applying for asylum if the applicant isn’t “eligible” for asylum?

Letch, you are truly a pathetic a moron. 👍

Stupid fuck
“I want a job” isn’t grounds for asylum, you blithering moron.

Forum List

Back