🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump failed Bigly on North Korea

South Korea credits Trump for the peace talks.
Kin of blows away the OP's claims.
No it doesn't, please provide direct quote or shut the fuck up.

Moon, President of South Korea, has been a long time Appeaser of North Koreans, and accused of being a North Korean agent. Along with most of his political party.

(CNN)South Korean President Moon Jae-in has credited his US counterpart Donald Trump with making a "huge" contribution to bringing the North and South together for landmark talks.

South Korea's Moon Jae-In credits Donald Trump with 'huge' contribution to North Korea talks - CNN

So trump has failed because he didn’t listen to an anonymous “expert”.

Let’s ignore results right?

So trump has failed because he didn’t listen to an anonymous “expert”.

Let’s ignore results right?
Results:

North Korea still has Nuclear weapons, ICBMs, and no-conditions on a bilateral meeting with South Korea.

Looking good for North Korea.

Since the Korean Armistice until recently, the U.S. & South Korea were absolutely united in their policy goals re: NoKo.

Once NoKo developed nuclear weapons capable of hitting U.S. our policy goals began to divide. No longer is the U.S. policy in Korea solely about the defense of SoKo. Now the U.S. priority is the defense of the U.S. - and SoKo & NoKo know it.

NoKo has been playing the U.S. for fools for years - knowing that any action against NoKo would require SoKo cooperation and SoKo would never cooperate with a preemptive attack.

I can't blame Presidents before Obama for trying to reach a more normailized relationship with NoKo - which was to no avail since NoKo reneged on just about every agreement.

I do blame Obama's 'Strategic Patience' policy. It was clear that it would be only a matter of time before NoKo had nukes capable of hitting the U.S. I also Blame Trump for not taking preemptive action against NoKo with or without SoKo's cooperation.

Basically, we are up shit's creek. Now that NoKo has the nukes they can strike anywhere (except th eU.S.) without fear of nuclear retaliation by the U.S. They know that we will not be willing to get into a nuclear war to defend SoKo or Japan. SoKo is lost.

The ONLY thing I can think of is to give SoKo an arsenal of Nukes that they have independent control over. Let NoKo & SoKo nuke the shit out of each other if they want - but keep us out of it.

The Liberal policy regarding NoKo was to completely ignore them the last 8 years, focus on helping, arming, etc terrorists like Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Hezbollah around the world, arm Mexican Drug Cartels, etc.... Now that it has been made public that Barry and Hillary's foreign policy was an unquestionable failure they want to blame Trump.

Sorry, Trump wasn't President when NoKo was perfecting it's nuclear capability and acquiring the ability to strike the US with long range missiles. That was all Barry and Hillary....

Since the Korean Armistice until recently, the U.S. & South Korea were absolutely united in their policy goals re: NoKo.

Once NoKo developed nuclear weapons capable of hitting U.S. our policy goals began to divide. No longer is the U.S. policy in Korea solely about the defense of SoKo. Now the U.S. priority is the defense of the U.S. - and SoKo & NoKo know it.

NoKo has been playing the U.S. for fools for years - knowing that any action against NoKo would require SoKo cooperation and SoKo would never cooperate with a preemptive attack.

I can't blame Presidents before Obama for trying to reach a more normailized relationship with NoKo - which was to no avail since NoKo reneged on just about every agreement.

I do blame Obama's 'Strategic Patience' policy. It was clear that it would be only a matter of time before NoKo had nukes capable of hitting the U.S. I also Blame Trump for not taking preemptive action against NoKo with or without SoKo's cooperation.

Basically, we are up shit's creek. Now that NoKo has the nukes they can strike anywhere (except th eU.S.) without fear of nuclear retaliation by the U.S. They know that we will not be willing to get into a nuclear war to defend SoKo or Japan. SoKo is lost.

The ONLY thing I can think of is to give SoKo an arsenal of Nukes that they have independent control over. Let NoKo & SoKo nuke the shit out of each other if they want - but keep us out of it.

Giving South Korea Nukes is a terrible idea.

The fact that South Korea is highly compromised by North Korean intelligence, not with standing.

The potential for miscalculation leading to Nuclear War is far too high.

Giving South Korea Nukes is a terrible idea.

The fact that South Korea is highly compromised by North Korean intelligence, not with standing.

The potential for miscalculation leading to Nuclear War is far too high.

Let'em nuke each other...just keep us out of it.

Forum List

Back