Trump finally got it right

I agree with this. Go after the area, not the religion.

Trump: If elected, I'll ban immigration from areas with terrorism ties
103710718-RTX2FP2A.530x298.jpg

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."

I'm not sure if there are many refugees fleeing areas that aren't suffering from terrorism. He wants to cut off the ones who actually need it.
You can thank Obama and Hillary for turning 3 whole countries over to Jihadists

Last edited:

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."

I'm not sure if there are many refugees fleeing areas that aren't suffering from terrorism. He wants to cut off the ones who actually need it.
Act like a man and quit speaking bitch.

Jake Starkey, Progressive First Responder leaps to the defense of Obama and Hillary

Jake Starkey, Progressive First Responder leaps to the defense of Obama and Hillary
You are talking to as if it is your dress wearing day. You are nearly ninety and now you are in touch with your feminity?

iraqink_wideweb__430x343.jpg

Iraq, pre-Obama

isis-tikrit-executions.jpg

Iraq, post-Obama

Why is Starkey defending the murder of Iraqi citizen at the hands of ISIS? Oh, right because he himself is a Progressive Jihadist

The shi'ites and sunnis were doing this during the Bush years.

The following was predestined to happen because Bush invaded Iraq. Trump rightfully condemned the war.

BN-DG354_0615ex_HD_20140615153002.jpg

He didn't get it right. It would mean no immigration from any country in the ME, or Turkey, or any country that is predominately Muslim and has been known to have Muslim terrorists or any terrorists. It would ban immigration from India, for example. It's even far more reaching than what he said before. A Christian, for example, from Turkey would be denied immigration to the US. Anyone from Spain would be denied beause they have Basque Separatists who have done terrorism and could be a threat. He makes no sense at all.

He didn't get it right. It would mean no immigration from any country in the ME, or Turkey, or any country that is predominately Muslim and has been known to have Muslim terrorists or any terrorists. It would ban immigration from India, for example. It's even far more reaching than what he said before. A Christian, for example, from Turkey would be denied immigration to the US. Anyone from Spain would be denied beause they have Basque Separatists who have done terrorism and could be a threat. He makes no sense at all.
You as a far lefty make no sense. The president has the power to block immigration from anywhere in the world until each individual is vetted. Grow up. We have real problems the loves and doves won't solve.

He has been saying that all along, only far left drones like you have been spinning it otherwise..
We all know he was talking about religion, but you as a far right drone will automatically lie about it.

Be happy he got it right. Fucking finally.

See how the far left will do all they can to spin what he has been saying all along!

Trump is a new deal Democrat, it is funny to watch the far left reject the ideals of FDR while holding him up as a GOD..
OMG Where did you go to school? In no way is he a New Deal Democrat. LOL He is absolutely nothing like FDR.

He has been saying that all along, only far left drones like you have been spinning it otherwise..
We all know he was talking about religion, but you as a far right drone will automatically lie about it.

Be happy he got it right. Fucking finally.

See how the far left will do all they can to spin what he has been saying all along!

Trump is a new deal Democrat, it is funny to watch the far left reject the ideals of FDR while holding him up as a GOD..
OMG Where did you go to school? In no way is he a New Deal Democrat. LOL
Kosh is an old deal far right goof ball drone.

He is only permitted here for the grins and giggles he brings.

You as a far lefty make no sense. The president has the power to block immigration from anywhere in the world until each individual is vetted. Grow up. We have real problems the loves and doves won't solve.
You make no sense.

The shi'ites and sunnis were doing this during the Bush years.

C'mon, Jake ... even you must know the Sunni/Shia split occurred long before Bush was born and the savagery between them spans centuries. Our problem is with the spread of it to the West.

Bush ripped the scab holding down the infection, and everything that has happened since can't stop it.

The Muslims will have to settle their own problems.

You make no sense.
A reasonable person understands exactly what I wrote, so you can't learn is the point because of your ideology which programs you rigidly.

Forum List

Back