Trump finally got it right

I agree with this. Go after the area, not the religion.

Trump: If elected, I'll ban immigration from areas with terrorism ties
103710718-RTX2FP2A.530x298.jpg

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."
He didn't get it right. It would mean no immigration from any country in the ME, or Turkey, or any country that is predominately Muslim and has been known to have Muslim terrorists or any terrorists. It would ban immigration from India, for example. It's even far more reaching than what he said before. A Christian, for example, from Turkey would be denied immigration to the US. Anyone from Spain would be denied beause they have Basque Separatists who have done terrorism and could be a threat. He makes no sense at all.
You as a far lefty make no sense. The president has the power to block immigration from anywhere in the world until each individual is vetted. Grow up. We have real problems the loves and doves won't solve.

Jake,

The queation has to be asked how are you enforcing this law...

How do you know somene is Muslim?
How does this work for Business?

You do know that our greatest Allie in fighting ISIS is Muslim Countries? You would be directly affecting them.
ISIS's Aim is to have the Muslims on one side and the rest on the other. Does this bring them closer to achieving their aim?

You as a far lefty make no sense. The president has the power to block immigration from anywhere in the world until each individual is vetted. Grow up. We have real problems the loves and doves won't solve.
You make no sense.
A reasonable person understands exactly what I wrote, so you can't learn is the point because of your ideology which programs you rigidly.
You don't make any logical sense. You are hanging your whole point on whether we ban or don't ban immigrants based on religion. His new way of putting the banning of immigrants is based on region, so you think that is better. It isn't. As I explained, it is even more far reaching. Also, there is no logic in banning immigrants. This current mass shooter was an American, born and bred. The Boston terrorists were not. Also, almost every one of the mass shooters in the US have been Americans, culturally Americans, born and bred...nothing to do with terrorists or Muslims. If you put together all the number of people they have killed, it is far beyond what this guy killed. This issue is about gun control. People with mental issues, people who are on the FBI list for being suspicious, these are people who should not get guns. Gun control needs to be tighter. That is the issue. That is what makes sense, not banning millions of people from entering the US. Getting rid of ISIS is also the reasonable thing to do. Not punish innocent people for what ISIS does. You don't use logic in agreeing with Trump's new idea of banning people from America.

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."
He didn't get it right. It would mean no immigration from any country in the ME, or Turkey, or any country that is predominately Muslim and has been known to have Muslim terrorists or any terrorists. It would ban immigration from India, for example. It's even far more reaching than what he said before. A Christian, for example, from Turkey would be denied immigration to the US. Anyone from Spain would be denied beause they have Basque Separatists who have done terrorism and could be a threat. He makes no sense at all.

Jake,

The queation has to be asked how are you enforcing this law...

How do you know somene is Muslim?
How does this work for Business?

You do know that our greatest Allie in fighting ISIS is Muslim Countries? You would be directly affecting them.
ISIS's Aim is to have the Muslims on one side and the rest on the other. Does this bring them closer to achieving their aim?
Agreed. There are more Muslims fighting ISIS than anyone else.

I'm not sure if there are many refugees fleeing areas that aren't suffering from terrorism. He wants to cut off the ones who actually need it.
Actually, he simply wants to protect Americans as is his role as the President of the United States.

Based on your response, it seems protecting NON Americans should be the role of the President of the United States.

In a perfect world, he could do both. But then again in a perfect world, there would be no refugees. And, of course, in a perfect world, there would be no Trump as the lesser of two evils.

Still not becoming president though!
maybe not. But the alternative to Trump believes building bridges with the Muslim community and their leaders is the answer.

Problem is I have been hearing that for nearly 8 years and it seems either the Muslim leaders aren't interested or the current administration is not interested.

But either way, all I see are a select few Imams speaking out against those that kill in the name of their religion.

Forum List

Back