Trump, Fiorina, Carson, get virtually nothing from it

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Isnt it obvious by now the Left is just DESPERATE this political season??? Look at all the vicious attacks on Republican candidates and what has it got them? They are polling just as high as they were, and no Democrat has gotten a bump in their ratings as a result of attacks on Republicans. Come to think of it Hillary has got exactly NOTHING out of the Left's desperate, pathetic "Gotcha!" cries about McCarthy, even with him dropping out of the running for Speaker.

many liberals just lie to themselves

Was Clinton supposed to get a bump because of McCarthy dropping? I wasn't aware of this.

Do you have a link?

how about the posts of a hundred left-wing idiots on these boards saying just that?

Nah, just point to 3 of them.

I got a better idea dullard; learn how to use the website here and look up the threads?? it's easy to find!! ;) lol better yet how about a show of posts from the NORMAL PEOPLE HERE??????

who has seen statement from the usual posters from the Left here (we all know who they are) desperately trying give Hillary a bump and saying this proves all along there was "nothing to" the email scandal???????

since you asked dummy; here is Hillary herself hoping to get a boost from McCarthy's comments; I hope THE DAILY KOS isn't to "right-wing" for you!!

LMAO!!

Clinton hits McCarthy's Benghazi comments with new ad ...
www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/06/1428243/-Clinton-hits-McCarthy-s...
Oct 06, 2015 · Clinton hits McCarthy's Benghazi comments with new ad, while House Democrats mull ... Leader Kevin McCarthy's comments about the ... hoping Hillary ...

Do you have a link?

how about the posts of a hundred left-wing idiots on these boards saying just that?

I got a better idea dullard; learn how to use the website here and look up the threads?? it's easy to find!! ;) lol better yet how about a show of posts from the NORMAL PEOPLE HERE??????

who has seen statement from the usual posters from the Left here (we all know who they are) desperately trying give Hillary a bump and saying this proves all along there was "nothing to" the email scandal???????

Sorry, I'm not finding much on this supposed bump Clinton was going to get because the leading candidate for Speaker dropped.

but on to the other matter. are you going to say that Democrats didn't attack the republican frontrunners? are you going to admit they got nothing out of it??

Do you have a link?

Sorry, I'm not finding much on this supposed bump Clinton was going to get because the leading candidate for Speaker dropped.

I provided it for you. then again you're proving what I originally said about not being surprised you don't know anything

thanks!!

but on to the other matter. are you going to say that Democrats didn't attack the republican frontrunners? are you going to admit they got nothing out of it??

They are attacking each other, pretty standard stuff. No, I don't expect Hillary saying anything about Trump or other Reps to dent his GOP primary polling numbers. It's still too early for cross the aisle attacks to have much of an impact.

Do you have a link?

I provided it for you. then again you're proving what I originally said about not being surprised you don't know anything

thanks!!

No you didn't. You said liberals were claiming Clinton was going to get a bump because McCarthy stepped down. Then you provided an ad for Hillary attacking McCarthy's comments about the Benghazi hearing. Not the same thing.

thanks!!

No you didn't. You said liberals were claiming Clinton was going to get a bump because McCarthy stepped down. Then you provided an ad for Hillary attacking McCarthy's comments about the Benghazi hearing. Not the same thing.

it's not my job to un-idiot you; Hillary and her shills on these boards are using McCarthy's comments to "prove" ALL Hillary's crimes are just part of a vast right-wing conspiracy

try to keep up

Forum List

Back