Trump Fires Bolton, Because Trump Only Hires The Best People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
John Bolton fired as Trump's national security adviser – live news

So as I predicted long ago, Trump has fired John Bolton. Why he hired Bolton in the first place is baffling but it was fun to see Trumpers trying to justify his hiring and it will be just as fun to see trumpers justifying his firing..
67jjn.jpg

And in true Trump form, he fired Bolton with a tweet stating that Bolton's services were no longer needed. I am sure he was pissed about Bolton going against him when it came to meeting with the Taliban, Trump wanted it, Bolton did it. Now Bolton is claiming he resigned and was not fired, so even he fucks that up.

Again, why Bolton was ever hired in the first place is baffling, Bolton is a neocon warhawk, he was wrong during the Bush days and he is wrong now. Hopefully, whoever Trump appoints next will..never mind, Trump is a moron and will most likely appoint another moron.

I'm sorry Bolton left. He believed in handing America-hating jerks their just desserts, and he was respected by friend and foe alike. He's one of the greatest Americans living in our time.

Bolton is & was & an asshole. I guess Trump wants to be the only asshole in the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back