🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, first lady will be 1,000 miles apart when Stormy Daniels appears on ‘60 Minutes’

Point being? Obama and Michelle were also at least that many miles apart at different times.

And you left out due to spring break. Doubt Baron would have much fun in dc for it.

So what? Bill Clinton and the former 1st lady haven't been closer than 1,000 miles in years

2747tz.jpg

Melania looks like would be something of an Ice Princess when displeased. I can't even imagine what goes on behind closed doors with them.

But then again, when you marry someone who has been seen for decades as a serial adulterer, you take what you get.

Melania looks like would be something of an Ice Princess when displeased. I can't even imagine what goes on behind closed doors with them.

But then again, when you marry someone who has been seen for decades as a serial adulterer, you take what you get.

I doubt much of anything goes on behind closed doors. Neither of them are stupid. She knows what she's doing, and he knows what she's doing. Marrying an older billionaire is more of an occupation than an oath.

I can't read the article cuz I don't have a subscription. Is she staying in Florida with Barron for the week?

Forum List

Back