Trump flips-flops AND takes credit for it.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here are two examples of the egotistical clown not only blatantly flip-flopping, BUT making it sound that he should take "credit' for his evolution.

NATO.........First it was unquestionably obsolete......but NOW very valuable because Trump "convinced them to fight terrorism"......(Donald is either nuts or delusional.)

CHINA.......First the Chinese were "raping the U.S." and were currency "manipulators" .......but NOW, after 1 meeting with the charlatan, China will no longer manipulate its currency because of the Trumpster's great charm. (the moron in chief is only less insane than the nitwits who still NOT regret voting for him.)

Here are two examples of the egotistical clown not only blatantly flip-flopping, BUT making it sound that he should take "credit' for his evolution.

NATO.........First it was unquestionably obsolete......but NOW very valuable because Trump "convinced them to fight terrorism"......(Donald is either nuts or delusional.)

CHINA.......First the Chinese were "raping the U.S." and were currency "manipulators" .......but NOW, after 1 meeting with the charlatan, China will no longer manipulate its currency because of the Trumpster's great charm. (the moron in chief is only less insane than the nitwits who still NOT regret voting for him.)

Neither are flip flops. The both are correct. Trump is right.

It is as if Hillary won the election.

About time you faced reality, Gip
Well...he has not even been in office 100 days. We knew Hillary was a disgusting warmonger based on her long history of warmongering.

If Trump turns out to be just another bold faced lying warmongering politician like most of his predecessors, maybe we should conclude that the governing system used today, needs to be changed.

Where this goes, noone knows. For sure the Democrats are giddy with the opportunity to list all of the promises Trump made on the trail and how many he has kept (or not kept). That's the nature of politics, you have to act on your promises or you are forced to punt the ball, let's hope for Americas sake that Trump keeps his core promises.

If Trump turns out to be just another bold faced lying warmongering politician like most of his predecessors, maybe we should conclude that the governing system used today, needs to be changed.
Some of us have already come to that conclusion .... :p

"I don't think we should be governing ourselves. What need is a king, and every now and then if the king’s not doing a good job, we kill him." -- George Carlin

Some of us have already come to that conclusion .... :p

"I don't think we should be governing ourselves. What need is a king, and every now and then if the king’s not doing a good job, we kill him." -- George Carlin
Yes some of us have, you and me included. Sadly, millions of Americans haven't.

I think he is handling NATO just fine. I would be ok with it if everyone paid their share and we stopped acting like WE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING.
Fuck trump on the China thing. Buncha bullshit.

I think he is handling NATO just fine. I would be ok with it if everyone paid their share and we stopped acting like WE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING.
Fuck trump on the China thing. Buncha bullshit.
If the ruling class really wanted peace, they would have dissolved NATO long ago.

China gave him a gift for Valentines day, trademark rights for china, which he has been trying to get for 10 years.
The Story Behind Trump’s Chinese Trademark

I think he is handling NATO just fine.
How is he "handling" NATO? He needs NATO right now given all the turbulence with Russia and the problems with Kim Jong Un-Hinged, once these difficulties pass I'd imagine he'll go back to disparaging NATO again; it's the nature of Trump to wit: Once the statements of Trump v1.0 aren't convenient for the circumstances under which Trump v2.0 finds himself, Trump v1.0 statements are archived off to tape from the central storage array of Trump v2.0 only to be recalled when/if the statements of Trump v1.0 once again become convenient for the circumstances of Trump v2.0.

Trying to follow this convoluted system of deception and historical revisionism is enough to give one a massive migraine.

I would be ok with it if everyone paid their share and we stopped acting like WE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING.
IMHO "we have to do everything" because the slimballs in Washington are a bunch of power hungry, war mongering busy bodies that don't feel comfortable unless they're telling everybody else what to do. :cool:

I think he is handling NATO just fine.
How is he "handling" NATO? He needs NATO right now given all the turbulence with Russia and the problems with Kim Jong Un-Hinged, once these difficulties pass I'd imagine he'll go back to disparaging NATO again; it's the nature of Trump to wit: Once the statements of Trump v1.0 aren't convenient for the circumstances under which Trump v2.0 finds himself, Trump v1.0 statements are archived off to tape from the central storage array of Trump v2.0 only to be recalled when/if the statements of Trump v1.0 once again become convenient for the circumstances of Trump v2.0.

Trying to follow this convoluted system of deception and historical revisionism is enough to give one a massive migraine.

I would be ok with it if everyone paid their share and we stopped acting like WE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING.
IMHO "we have to do everything" because the slimballs in Washington are a bunch of power hungry, war mongering busy bodies that don't feel comfortable unless they're telling everybody else what to do. :cool:
Well said man!

Forum List

Back