Trump Floats Reckless Claim ‘Troubled’ Alec Baldwin Intentionally Shot ‘Rust’ Cinematographer

Baldwin is guilty but I sure wish Trump would get his mental illness under control.

Alec Baldwin's anger issues are well known, the President has a good point.

I wouldn't send Baldwin to the gallows yet, he should certainly have his say in court and have every opportunity to prove whether it was an intentional murder or if it was merely an involuntary manslaughter he committed.

I have stated it before.

At the very least, Baldwin was recklessly negligent and should be charged as such.

That blue haired, dike freak show who masqueraded as the set 'armor' needs to be put up on manslaughter charges.

Guilty of what? Trusting his prop handler?

I'm not sure the legal wording but you NEVER point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. NEVER. She is dead because Baldwin was careless with a gun. What that rises up to as far as guilty goes I do not know but he is guilty.

He's a citizen who has had first hand experience with the anger issues of the suspect.

I think we need to hear him out, in the interests of justice.
What first hand experience with Baldwin's anger issues does Trump have? I'm not sure the two have ever even met...

I have stated it before.

At the very least, Baldwin was recklessly negligent and should be charged as such.

There's precedent for not charging him. Mike Massee, the actor who shot and killed Brandon Lee, was not charged, and the circumstances of that shooting were virtually identical to this one...

Alec Baldwin's anger issues are well known, the President has a good point.

I wouldn't send Baldwin to the gallows yet, he should certainly have his say in court and have every opportunity to prove whether it was an intentional murder or if it was merely an involuntary manslaughter he committed.

I've yet to hear a single person even attempt to reasonably explain why Baldwin would want to intentionally shoot her...

I've yet to hear a single person even attempt to reasonably explain why Baldwin would want to intentionally shoot her...

You don't have to intentionally do it to be guilty but that part was nothing more than rantings of a mentally ill individual.

There's precedent for not charging him. Mike Massee, the actor who shot and killed Brandon Lee, was not charged, and the circumstances of that shooting were virtually identical to this one...
Different case, circumstances were different. Stare decisis does not apply to this case.

Baldwin jail

Blue haired sodomite jail.

My guess about this, is that it was just gross negligence on the part of Mr. Baldwin. 5 years of taking it in the caboose as Jerry Sandusky's bitch would sound fair to me.

That's why you have detectives and investigations. To find a reason so that you can pin a murder rap on the suspect.

Nothing has been found yet, but deals can be made to get incriminating evidence.

Forum List

Back