Trump Floats Reckless Claim ‘Troubled’ Alec Baldwin Intentionally Shot ‘Rust’ Cinematographer

Guilty of what? Trusting his prop handler?
This was an avoidable homocide

Just practice common gun safety

Or better yet dont use real guns

Baldwin is a loonytunes hollywood wacko but I dont think murdered the film director

He's a citizen who has had first hand experience with the anger issues of the suspect.

I think we need to hear him out, in the interests of justice.
He's an idiot. If you take anything he says seriously you're an idiot too.

All you conservative types are just pissed at Baldwin because he kicked tRump on SNL. He didn't commit a crime.

That's why you have detectives and investigations. To find a reason so that you can pin a murder rap on the suspect.

Nothing has been found yet, but deals can be made to get incriminating evidence.

There's been no shortage of posts here which have suggested the shooting was intentional.

No one who's posted any of those, however, has been able to support their, frankly, silly assertions...

All you conservative types are just pissed at Baldwin because he kicked tRump on SNL. He didn't commit a crime.

I'm far more conservative than liberal and, while I have no use for Saturday Night Live, I thought Baldwin's impersonation of Trump was hysterical.

I also like Baldwin as an actor...

Forum List

Back