Trump forcing the RINOS out!

Usually they wait until after their loss to start pointing fingers and accusing each other of being too moderate. After he loses by an embarrassing margin I wonder how anyone will be able to say he lost for not being conservative enough.

trump is already setting it up by claiming the election will be rigged. he already has his out.

Winners don't make excuses for why they lost before the election has even happened.

Losers do.

This isn't an excuse, its.good to see the fake conservatives go.be with the progressives, where they belong

Why on earth is it good that the fake conservatives have handed the GOP to the progressives?

The fake conservatives or bushes are the progressives

The people supporting trump are the progressives

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

Um, better rethink that. McConnel and Ryan are awful palsy with the Donald. John Bhoner and Trump are good pals to. You Trumpkins are gullible.

Maybe, but we don't know.....they are free traders, if he gets in and doesn't do.shit...buh bye.......but I want republicans who.figjt for.thwir beliefs not ones that fight to be liked by cnn

Have to agree there. Im guessing after the wall doesn't get built will be the first big dip President Trump takes in the polls. Trump really has to come through on the illegal immigration policy and Obamacare and the VA to. Fail on those three and he is done in the first six months.

Hell get the wall built....Republicans that vote no, will not want that.....after the wall is built we can finally talk about what to do with the folks already here

trump is already setting it up by claiming the election will be rigged. he already has his out.

Winners don't make excuses for why they lost before the election has even happened.

Losers do.

This isn't an excuse, its.good to see the fake conservatives go.be with the progressives, where they belong

Why on earth is it good that the fake conservatives have handed the GOP to the progressives?

The fake conservatives or bushes are the progressives

The people supporting trump are the progressives

Wrong no conservative would ever vote for Hillary clinton....ever

So Trump and the 'just plain folks' want Conservatives out of the Republican Party. Purge all the experienced politicians, usher in a crop of neophytes. It means losing all the intellectual power, all the experienced people who understand how to craft legislation.

Trump has completed his hostile takeover of the GOP. Will he sell it off cheap after he loses in November? Can we then say that the Republicans will get the party they deserve? The obvious problem is the lose of a major party will be a damaging thing for democracy in America.

The GOP has been carefully cultivating the mindset among their constituents that belief is more important than evidence. And consequently, one of the nation's leading birthers and batshit conspiracy theorists now represents their party.

Seems like a one to one to me.

So Trump and the 'just plain folks' want Conservatives out of the Republican Party. Purge all the experienced politicians, usher in a crop of neophytes. It means losing all the intellectual power, all the experienced people who understand how to craft legislation.

Trump has completed his hostile takeover of the GOP. Will he sell it off cheap after he loses in November? Can we then say that the Republicans will get the party they deserve? The obvious problem is the lose of a major party will be a damaging thing for democracy in America.

We want the conservatives, not the pursues who like the DC establishment

Then why did you nominate the Man who financed them???

Actually that's easy..... first I voted for Cruz

But the reason he is supported is he fights...the politicians we elect do not like confrontation......we wanted someone who does....
he also isn't politically correct....and those two are huge
Third...he is not for these fucking terrible trade deals and alliances where we get fucked......we need to renegotiate them.
For the rest lower taxes, less regulation, standard pub talking points....eels have to see

Why do I want them to win elections when they fuck us over...so they can rape our treasury?
Why do you think you're going to win more elections by getting rid of more people?

That's doesn't make the slightest sense.
The Republican party has gained an influx of new voters across the board. Getting rid of the neocons, hacks and establishment types is essential to a bigger and better party. These guys won't be missed and are not needed. They do more harm than good.

Then why is Trump behind nationally and in most of the battle ground states?
Do you really believe that? Those polls are bunk. If you believe them so be it, but they have nothing to do with the GOP growing their tent bigger than its ever been

Oh, I believe you. But this 'Cereal Killer guy? He says you're completely full of shit.

"According to a Gallup poll released Friday, Bush has fallen to a minus 1 favorable rating among Republicans. Forty-four percent of Republicans give the candidate a positive rating while 45 percent give him a negative rating."

Jeb Bush is the Least Liked GOP Presidential Candidate

So the polls are bunk....unless they say what you want them to say. And then you happily quote them.

Are you in the habit of citing and ignoring the same source?

So I ask again......if Trump is bringing so many new people to the GOP....why is Trump behind in the national polls and in most of the battle ground states?

This time without the laughable self contradiction and batshit conspiracy theories, please.[/QUOTE You've mistaken me for someone else. I don't happily quote/post/link polls. So I say t
Why do I want them to win elections when they fuck us over...so they can rape our treasury?
Why do you think you're going to win more elections by getting rid of more people?

The Republican party has gained an influx of new voters across the board. Getting rid of the neocons, hacks and establishment types is essential to a bigger and better party. These guys won't be missed and are not needed. They do more harm than good.

Do you really believe that? Those polls are bunk. If you believe them so be it, but they have nothing to do with the GOP growing their tent bigger than its ever been

Oh, I believe you. But this 'Cereal Killer guy? He says you're completely full of shit.

"According to a Gallup poll released Friday, Bush has fallen to a minus 1 favorable rating among Republicans. Forty-four percent of Republicans give the candidate a positive rating while 45 percent give him a negative rating."

So the polls are bunk....unless they say what you want them to say. And then you happily quote them.

So I ask again......if Trump is bringing so many new people to the GOP....why is Trump behind in the national polls and in most of the battle ground states?

This time without the laughable self contradiction and batshit conspiracy theories, please.
What don't you understand? The polls involving Trump/Clinton are bunk and if you choose to believe so be it. I'm not going to waste anymore keystrokes on polls.

I don't know if Trump is behind or ahead in National polls, but I have a feeling he's ahead.....WAY AHEAD. With that said, your opinion and my opinion are in a stalemate so to speak. We'll know the REAL truth in November. Until then, polls mean shit...and yes even if Trump is leading in them.

This time without the laughable self contradiction and batshit conspiracy theories, please.[/QUOTE You've mistaken me for someone else. I don't happily quote/post/link polls. So I say t

This time without the laughable self contradiction and batshit conspiracy theories, please.
What don't you understand? The polls involving Trump/Clinton are bunk and if you choose to believe so be it. I'm not going to waste anymore keystrokes on polls.

So Gallup is accurate enough to post when it agrees with you.....but Gallup is bunk when you disagree with it?

Have you ever heard of comfirmation bias? Because you're now its poster child.

I hope this forces the independents and moderates over to clinton big time. The republican party is the party of anti-government extremism and doesn't give a fuck about the opinions of other people.

It might the you can have your party of global warming and eugenics!

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

And that is why he has a 32% chance of winning the WH. BRAVO!

Um, better rethink that. McConnel and Ryan are awful palsy with the Donald. John Bhoner and Trump are good pals to. You Trumpkins are gullible.

Maybe, but we don't know.....they are free traders, if he gets in and doesn't do.shit...buh bye.......but I want republicans who.figjt for.thwir beliefs not ones that fight to be liked by cnn

Have to agree there. Im guessing after the wall doesn't get built will be the first big dip President Trump takes in the polls. Trump really has to come through on the illegal immigration policy and Obamacare and the VA to. Fail on those three and he is done in the first six months.

Hell get the wall built....Republicans that vote no, will not want that.....after the wall is built we can finally talk about what to do with the folks already here

No. he won't. Though it would be simple to get the wall built and have Mexico pay for it. And you don't need to threaten or bully them in the slightest

No. he won't. Though it would be simple to get the wall built and have Mexico pay for it. And you don't need to threaten or bully them in the slightest

Nah, you'd have to shut down remittances or work it in a trade deals but it could be done

So Gallup is accurate enough to post when it agrees with you.....but Gallup is bunk when you disagree with it?

Have you ever heard of comfirmation bias? Because you're now its poster child.
I see reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits

And that is why he has a 32% chance of winning the WH. BRAVO!

Based on what?

I don't know if Trump is behind or ahead in National polls, but I have a feeling he's ahead.....WAY AHEAD. With that said, your opinion and my opinion are in a stalemate so to speak. We'll know the REAL truth in November. Until then, polls mean shit...and yes even if Trump is leading in them.
Your feeling is lying to you.

Actually that's easy..... first I voted for Cruz

But the reason he is supported is he fights...the politicians we elect do not like confrontation......we wanted someone who does....
he also isn't politically correct....and those two are huge
Third...he is not for these fucking terrible trade deals and alliances where we get fucked......we need to renegotiate them.
For the rest lower taxes, less regulation, standard pub talking points....eels have to see
You nominated a fighter. Fine. But the best qualities of a fighter include empathy, nobility, dignity and honor. Where are those qualities in your nominee?

You may not have been around forty years ago, but I certainly was. In 1976, this nation was similarly torn asunder. We had just emerged from the meat grinder of Vietnam. We had just endured the tragically stupidity of the Watergate affair. Domestic terrorism was rampant; the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, Philadelphia's PUSH Organization, the Black Panther movement were common fixtures on nightly newscasts.

The nation yearned for an outsider, a fresh face, a new beginning in Washington.

And so, the Democrats imitated Gov. Jimmy Carter. He was that outsider.

When he got to D.C., he had no experience in national politics. He was stubborn. He failed to create coalitions to write and pass his ambitious legislative agenda. And he failed miserably.

Be ever so careful what you wish for because there is nothing new in life. Mistakes have a nasty way of being repeated by those whose zeal guides
their hearts.

Nah, you'd have to shut down remittances or work it in a trade deals but it could be done

Or he could offer amnesty for any illegal who helps build or finance the wall being conditional on the wall being completed. That way we dont pay a dime for it. We don't lift a finger to build it. Any illegal who works hard and would be valuable to our nation would join us and we can deport everyone who refuses.

Or he could after amnesty for any illegal who helps build or finance the wall being conditional on the wall being completed. That way we dont pay a dime for it. We don't lift a finger to build it. Any illegal who works hard and would be valuable to our nation would join us and we can deport everyone who refuses.

Ah very good plan....i.like that one.....that would keep.costs down.

Forum List

Back