Trump forcing the RINOS out!

Trump is shrinking the GOP's big tent down to about the size of the tent he pitches in his pants when his daughter walks into the room.
You realized MILLIONS of pissed off white working class workers didn't support the GOP bc they didn't support us right? I have never voted GOP in a presidential election I voted 3rd party.THAT is who Trump has gotten to vote for him

What are you talking about? The rinos are backing trump. They aren't leaving the party. They've consolidated power thanks to trump

Trump is shrinking the GOP's big tent down to about the size of the tent he pitches in his pants when his daughter walks into the room.
You realized MILLIONS of pissed off white working class workers didn't support the GOP bc they didn't support us right? I have never voted GOP in a presidential election I voted 3rd party.THAT is who Trump has gotten to vote for him

Yeah. Rinos

Couple things I want to see happen that will get some attention.

#1. Paul Ryan lose to Paul Nehlin next week
#2. John McCain lose to Kelli Ward

This will be a sure sign that the gig is up for the establishment hacks. Vote em out I say. I especially want to see Paul Ryan tossed out on his ass, he's such a goddamn pussy. Enough already

Couple things I want to see happen that will get some attention.

#1. Paul Ryan lose to Paul Nehlin next week
#2. John McCain lose to Kelli Ward

This will be a sure sign that the gig is up for the establishment hacks. Vote em out I say. I especially want to see Paul Ryan tossed out on his ass, he's such a goddamn pussy. Enough already
100% agree! I can't wait I think it's a better chance of McCain losing than Ryan but we shall see

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

So your solution for an election that you *lost* is to purge your ranks and reduce the number of people voting for your cause.

Tell me how that works out.
RINOs don't vote for our cause. They vote against us.

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

So your solution for an election that you *lost* is to purge your ranks and reduce the number of people voting for your cause.

So you're more likely to win elections with fewer people?

Apparently the 'big tent party' is now little more than a cocktail umbrella for the 'pure'.

it's restores democracy.

it's restores democracy.

The GOP getting smaller with fewer people and fewer votes 'restores democracy'?

How?

Apparently the 'big tent party' is now little more than a cocktail umbrella for the 'pure'.

Usually they wait until after their loss to start pointing fingers and accusing each other of being too moderate. After he loses by an embarrassing margin I wonder how anyone will be able to say he lost for not being conservative enough.

Why do I want them to win elections when they fuck us over...so they can rape our treasury?

Usually they wait until after their loss to start pointing fingers and accusing each other of being too moderate. After he loses by an embarrassing margin I wonder how anyone will be able to say he lost for not being conservative enough.

Nope I'm talk I got about the pubs that will both for Hillary, fucking traitors that should stay in the democrat party

Easy. They'll just claim the election is rigged. Remember in the GOP, the person least responsible for the campaign Trump runs.....is Trump.

In the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

it's restores democracy.

The GOP getting smaller with fewer people and fewer votes 'restores democracy'?

How?
the GOP sucks balls. fuck it.

Why do I want them to win elections when they fuck us over...so they can rape our treasury?
Why do you think you're going to win more elections by getting rid of more people?

That's doesn't make the slightest sense.

Why do you think you're going to win more elections by getting rid of more people?

That's doesn't make the slightest sense.
the less republicans, the more votes.

it makes perfect sense.

Easy. They'll just claim the election is rigged. Remember in the GOP, the person least responsible for the campaign Trump runs.....is Trump.

In the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.
I don't know. It will be in the establishment GOP's best interest to insure that the blame falls squarely on Trump. They thought it was great to get a super majority in congress by pandering to the whack-job tea-baggers but now they would really like to relegate that ugly mob back to the fringe.

Forum List

Back