Trump forcing the RINOS out!

RINOs don't vote for our cause. They vote against us.

So you're more likely to win elections with fewer people?

Apparently the 'big tent party' is now little more than a cocktail umbrella for the 'pure'.
Why do I want them to win elections when they fuck us over...so they can rape our treasury?
Why do you think you're going to win more elections by getting rid of more people?

That's doesn't make the slightest sense.
The Republican party has gained an influx of new voters across the board. Getting rid of the neocons, hacks and establishment types is essential to a bigger and better party. These guys won't be missed and are not needed. They do more harm than good.

Then why is Trump behind nationally and in most of the battle ground states?
Do you really believe that? Those polls are bunk. If you believe them so be it, but they have nothing to do with the GOP growing their tent bigger than its ever been

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

Um, better rethink that. McConnel and Ryan are awful palsy with the Donald. John Bhoner and Trump are good pals to. You Trumpkins are gullible.
Which is why he just refused to endorse Ryan for reelection?

Apparently the 'big tent party' is now little more than a cocktail umbrella for the 'pure'.

Usually they wait until after their loss to start pointing fingers and accusing each other of being too moderate. After he loses by an embarrassing margin I wonder how anyone will be able to say he lost for not being conservative enough.

trump is already setting it up by claiming the election will be rigged. he already has his out.

Um your party just got caught rigging the primary elections against sanders ya got no legs to stand on!

ummm I am an indie.

Trump is the RINO
Trump is a common sense conservative leave the social conservatism to the side worry about and run on what affects people every day jobs,immigration,vets being taken care of,infrastructure

Common sense conservatives believe in scrapping trade deals, forcing the US military to murder children in revenge killings, bring back torture and 'worse', claim John McCain isn't a war hero because he was captured, claim Mexicans are rapists, call for a complete shut down of all Muslims entering the US, and refuses to release his tax returns in a presidential election?

Warren Buffet had it right. "He's not afraid because of the IRS. He's afraid because of you."

What bullshit man
Scraping trade deals...no renovating them.....you think a 300 billion dollar trade deficit with China is good for.us?

So he's not against TPP? Because I'm reasonably certain he's called it 'insanity'.

Like I said, let in the Muslims, and when they bomb or shoot up liberal towns.....maybe you'll figure it out

Like 'you' said? Who cares what you said? I'm interested in what Trump the 'common sense conservative' said. And he's called for a complete shut down of Muslims entering the US.

That's a common sense conservative? I wasn't aware that conservatives were so committed to barring Muslims from the US.

As for suicide bombers....I don't know..but the more that happen the video
Closer I get to approving that......

Approve ordering the US military to commit war crimes in murdering children in revenge killings?

Approve the use of torture 'and worse' on suspected terrorists?

So far your definition of a 'common sense conservative' is one evil, criminal fuck.

He never claimed.all.mexicans were bad....watch it again
Lets review the statement, shall we?

"“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

That's a common sense conservative?

And a common sense conservative insists that he knows ISIS better than the generals do?

come election day, those from the right will either stay home because they cannot vote for Hillary OR Trump... or more realistically, when that curtain closes, they will vote for Hillary. that is how McCain lost so miserably & Romney too. the numbers reflected it.
I'll vote trump as will my wife parents brother uncles and aunts

of course some will vote for trump... after all he loves the poorly educated & they love him.

RINOs don't vote for our cause. They vote against us.

Why do I want them to win elections when they fuck us over...so they can rape our treasury?
Why do you think you're going to win more elections by getting rid of more people?

The Republican party has gained an influx of new voters across the board. Getting rid of the neocons, hacks and establishment types is essential to a bigger and better party. These guys won't be missed and are not needed. They do more harm than good.

How quickly yesterday's republican great white hope becomes today's party heretic worthy of nothing but scorn. They turn on their own with a viciousness that would be shameful if they had any shame. Bigger and Better? No, America is waking up to the fact that hate and fear are not what a party should represent. The only way the GOP will come out stronger is if they finally lose the 24/7 negativity.

Thenrepublicsns.are not.the party of.hate...Democrats have that on lockdown. BLM is democrats..
protestors are democrats...
People stopping speakers at colleges....de emocrara

You guys have a ton of hate

Usually they wait until after their loss to start pointing fingers and accusing each other of being too moderate. After he loses by an embarrassing margin I wonder how anyone will be able to say he lost for not being conservative enough.

trump is already setting it up by claiming the election will be rigged. he already has his out.

Winners don't make excuses for why they lost before the election has even happened.

Losers do.

This isn't an excuse, its.good to see the fake conservatives go.be with the progressives, where they belong

Why on earth is it good that the fake conservatives have handed the GOP to the progressives?

come election day, those from the right will either stay home because they cannot vote for Hillary OR Trump... or more realistically, when that curtain closes, they will vote for Hillary. that is how McCain lost so miserably & Romney too. the numbers reflected it.

of course some will vote for trump... after all he loves the poorly educated & they love him.
My mother has a masters degree not exactly uneducated

Then why is Trump behind nationally and in most of the battle ground states?
Do you really believe that? Those polls are bunk. If you believe them so be it, but they have nothing to do with the GOP growing their tent bigger than its ever been

Oh, I believe you. But this 'Cereal Killer guy? He says you're completely full of shit.

"According to a Gallup poll released Friday, Bush has fallen to a minus 1 favorable rating among Republicans. Forty-four percent of Republicans give the candidate a positive rating while 45 percent give him a negative rating."

Jeb Bush is the Least Liked GOP Presidential Candidate

So the polls are bunk....unless they say what you want them to say. And then you happily quote them.

Are you in the habit of citing and ignoring the same source?

So I ask again......if Trump is bringing so many new people to the GOP....why is Trump behind in the national polls and in most of the battle ground states?

This time without the laughable self contradiction and batshit conspiracy theories, please.

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

Um, better rethink that. McConnel and Ryan are awful palsy with the Donald. John Bhoner and Trump are good pals to. You Trumpkins are gullible.
Which is why he just refused to endorse Ryan for reelection?

Um your party just got caught rigging the primary elections against sanders ya got no legs to stand on!

ummm I am an indie.

And he is a rino. You think accuracy matters to him?

My mother has a masters degree not exactly uneducated

Poorly educated does not necessarily have to mean uneducated.

Maybe, but we don't know.....they are free traders, if he gets in and doesn't do.shit...buh bye.......but I want republicans who.figjt for.thwir beliefs not ones that fight to be liked by cnn

Have to agree there. Im guessing after the wall doesn't get built will be the first big dip President Trump takes in the polls. Trump really has to come through on the illegal immigration policy and Obamacare and the VA to. Fail on those three and he is done in the first six months.

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich
Walker isn't a cuckservative. Neither is Cruz, but he's a dirtbag nevertheless.
Eh Cruz and walker are not ppl I would want to be my elected officials piece of shit I guess can describe them if RINO doesn't fit

I'm sure they're crushed to not have the Nazi support.

Winners don't make excuses for why they lost before the election has even happened.

Losers do.

This isn't an excuse, its.good to see the fake conservatives go.be with the progressives, where they belong

Why on earth is it good that the fake conservatives have handed the GOP to the progressives?

The fake conservatives or bushes are the progressives

So Trump and the 'just plain folks' want Conservatives out of the Republican Party. Purge all the experienced politicians, usher in a crop of neophytes. It means losing all the intellectual power, all the experienced people who understand how to craft legislation.

Trump has completed his hostile takeover of the GOP. Will he sell it off cheap after he loses in November? Can we then say that the Republicans will get the party they deserve? The obvious problem is the lose of a major party will be a damaging thing for democracy in America.

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich
Eh Cruz and walker are not ppl I would want to be my elected officials piece of shit I guess can describe them if RINO doesn't fit

Nazi is a progressive ideology....its all you

So Trump and the 'just plain folks' want Conservatives out of the Republican Party. Purge all the experienced politicians, usher in a crop of neophytes. It means losing all the intellectual power, all the experienced people who understand how to craft legislation.

Trump has completed his hostile takeover of the GOP. Will he sell it off cheap after he loses in November? Can we then say that the Republicans will get the party they deserve? The obvious problem is the lose of a major party will be a damaging thing for democracy in America.

We want the conservatives, not the pursues who like the DC establishment

Maybe, but we don't know.....they are free traders, if he gets in and doesn't do.shit...buh bye.......but I want republicans who.figjt for.thwir beliefs not ones that fight to be liked by cnn

Have to agree there. Im guessing after the wall doesn't get built will be the first big dip President Trump takes in the polls. Trump really has to come through on the illegal immigration policy and Obamacare and the VA to. Fail on those three and he is done in the first six months.

He's already contradicted himself on his immigratiuon policy as he transitioned from the primary to the general election. He promised republican primary voters that he would have a 'deportation force' that track down and deport anyone in the country illegally. He said he would have it done in 18 months to 2 years.

Republican primary voters swallowed that horseshit whole. Now that Trump is speaking to the national electorate, his position on immigration has *radically* changed:

“Trump has already said that he will not do massive deportations,” Helen Aguirre Ferre, the Republican National Committee’s director of Hispanic communications, told reporters at a Spanish-language briefing at the party’s convention two weeks ago. Instead, she said, “he will focus on removing the violent undocumented who have criminal records and live in the country.”

Hispanics see shift in Trump's immigration rhetoric

Trump explicitly contradicted Trump.

The wall and his deportation force were the two planks of his immigration policy. And he's already utterly backpedalled on the deportation force.....while giving increasingly higher estimates on the cost of his 'wall'.

But astonishingly, Trump supporters still keep swallowing his immigration promises. Even after he's proven he's merely telling them what they want to hear...and has no intention of following through on it.

Nazi is a progressive ideology....its all you
Ah should have known you were arguing with that moron toro I got tired of embarrassing the idiot and put him on ignore

Forum List

Back