Trump forgot to mention victims.....

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Let us all indict each other for the immeasurable and limitlessness count of actions we have not done. Who dares to cast the first stone?

i heard him mention the victims earlier a few times.....maybe you people are programed to tune anything like that out.....???

Trump doesn't know how to do anything other than rallies and photo ops.

Oh wait..............he also knows how to play golf.

Perhaps the flight wasn't up to his standards:

“What a crowd, what a turnout!” Trump visited Texas and forgot to mention Hurricane Harvey’s victims

“I love you, you are special, we’re here to take care of you. It’s going well.”

“What a crowd, what a turnout.”

Reporters heard no mention of the dead, dying or displaced Texans and no expression of sympathy for them. The message was services are coming and Texans will be OK.

“Texas can handle anything,” POTUS said.

Are you pretending that it would have been possible for him to get approval from you.

“What a crowd, what a turnout!” Trump visited Texas and forgot to mention Hurricane Harvey’s victims

Reporters heard no mention of the dead, dying or displaced Texans and no expression of sympathy for them. The message was services are coming and Texans will be OK.

Are you pretending that it would have been possible for him to get approval from you.

Sure. When he didn't tweet anything stupid all day yesterday, I approved.

He will get approval for just about anything that he says or does that is normal.

"I love you, you are special".

Who do you think he's talking about?

Dumbass.

While pretending not to be a communist pig.

Trump isn't going to mention anything that doesn't reflect positively on him. Everything is all about him, nothing is about the people who actually need help.

Trump isn't going to mention anything that doesn't reflect positively on him. Everything is all about him, nothing is about the people who actually need help.
Except for saying "I love you, you are special".

How you useful idiots ignore reality slays me.

Translated to Trump-speak "I'm glad you're glad I'm here and I look great on tv being here for you for me". "This place looks great, you're all fine, a little rain never hurt anyone, it's fake rain anyway! When is the media going to stop having their witch doctors make it fake rain? Look at them, back there, FAKE, except I look good on their real cameras except they are fake news. You see Melania's high heels? She looks great among you peasants in your waterlogged jeans and t-shirts. Ok that's a wrap, the ratings on this photo op I mean trip to show just how deeply I care about, um, people, yeah people, who are...not watching me on tv because they are, they have...ok time to wrap it up. See I didn't just fly over! I wanted to, holly Jesus I was telling the pilot 'can't we just fly over this mud-hole and go on to Maralargo?' But then Kelly pinched me and I came back to reality for a minute. Where's my limo? I can't find my limo." "It's right in front of you sir, ten feet away...son of a bitch."

I understand that he cut into his precious holiday time to do this.
You commie bastards make me sick.

Him saying "I love you, you are special" is his way of reaching out? Shit......you hear the same standard boilerplate b.s. in damn near every acceptance speech for Hollyweird and the music industry. Same thing for CEO's that are giving good news to their stockholders.

Still waiting to hear how he is gonna help, what resources are being sent and how they are going to rebuild.

Did you notice that most of the rescue crews are mainly civilians who are volunteering to help? I think Trump is hoping that they handle it so he doesn't have to.

Him saying "I love you, you are special" is his way of reaching out? Shit......you hear the same standard boilerplate b.s. in damn near every acceptance speech for Hollyweird and the music industry. Same thing for CEO's that are giving good news to their stockholders.

Still waiting to hear how he is gonna help, what resources are being sent and how they are going to rebuild.

Did you notice that most of the rescue crews are mainly civilians who are volunteering to help? I think Trump is hoping that they handle it so he doesn't have to.
No, you slobbering retard. It is him MENTIONING the victims.

See the thread title, and the OP, where a moron, like you, said he DIDN'T MENTION THE VICTIMS?

Volunteers are always civilians. If they aren't, then they aren't VOLUNTEERS you moron.

Forum List

Back