Trump forgot to mention victims.....

Perhaps the flight wasn't up to his standards:

“What a crowd, what a turnout!” Trump visited Texas and forgot to mention Hurricane Harvey’s victims

“I love you, you are special, we’re here to take care of you. It’s going well.”

“What a crowd, what a turnout.”

Reporters heard no mention of the dead, dying or displaced Texans and no expression of sympathy for them. The message was services are coming and Texans will be OK.

“Texas can handle anything,” POTUS said.
He could walk on water in the streets of Houston and you'd rail that he couldn't swim.

Typical of your ilk, you neglected to mention that he was speaking at a fire station, to first responders and volunteer workers. He was congratulating them.

Get over it, he won by a landslide and he'll be there another 7 1/2 years. When do you quit whining?

President Trump Speaks Residents Corpus Christi, Aug 29 2017 | C-SPAN.org

While pretending not to be a communist pig.

That is petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.
Trump isn't going to mention anything that doesn't reflect positively on him. Everything is all about him, nothing is about the people who actually need help.

Malarkey. Grow up. He talks about what is being done and he congratulated the efforts of the government workers and volunteers. No longer does anyone count the number of times the President used the words "I or me" as was done with every speech given by petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

It really gets under your skin that he is doing so well and to have heard the crowd chanting "we love you" to President Trump.

“What a crowd, what a turnout!” Trump visited Texas and forgot to mention Hurricane Harvey’s victims

Reporters heard no mention of the dead, dying or displaced Texans and no expression of sympathy for them. The message was services are coming and Texans will be OK.

He could walk on water in the streets of Houston and you'd rail that he couldn't swim.

Typical of your ilk, you neglected to mention that he was speaking at a fire station, to first responders and volunteer workers. He was congratulating them.

Get over it, he won by a landslide and he'll be there another 7 1/2 years. When do you quit whining?

President Trump Speaks Residents Corpus Christi, Aug 29 2017 | C-SPAN.org

He was talking like he was at a campaign rally. It was clearly a photo-op. The previous day, he never mentioned the Houston victims in his tweets. Trump did not win in a landslide. He will be defeated in 2020 assuming the Democrats run a reasonable candidate.

Translated to Trump-speak "I'm glad you're glad I'm here and I look great on tv being here for you for me". "This place looks great, you're all fine, a little rain never hurt anyone, it's fake rain anyway! When is the media going to stop having their witch doctors make it fake rain? Look at them, back there, FAKE, except I look good on their real cameras except they are fake news. You see Melania's high heels? She looks great among you peasants in your waterlogged jeans and t-shirts. Ok that's a wrap, the ratings on this photo op I mean trip to show just how deeply I care about, um, people, yeah people, who are...not watching me on tv because they are, they have...ok time to wrap it up. See I didn't just fly over! I wanted to, holly Jesus I was telling the pilot 'can't we just fly over this mud-hole and go on to Maralargo?' But then Kelly pinched me and I came back to reality for a minute. Where's my limo? I can't find my limo." "It's right in front of you sir, ten feet away...son of a bitch."
You are mentally ill.
I bet that's not the first time someone has told you that............asshole!

What a load of cherrypicking nitpicking.....

Translated to Trump-speak "I'm glad you're glad I'm here and I look great on tv being here for you for me". "This place looks great, you're all fine, a little rain never hurt anyone, it's fake rain anyway! When is the media going to stop having their witch doctors make it fake rain? Look at them, back there, FAKE, except I look good on their real cameras except they are fake news. You see Melania's high heels? She looks great among you peasants in your waterlogged jeans and t-shirts. Ok that's a wrap, the ratings on this photo op I mean trip to show just how deeply I care about, um, people, yeah people, who are...not watching me on tv because they are, they have...ok time to wrap it up. See I didn't just fly over! I wanted to, holly Jesus I was telling the pilot 'can't we just fly over this mud-hole and go on to Maralargo?' But then Kelly pinched me and I came back to reality for a minute. Where's my limo? I can't find my limo." "It's right in front of you sir, ten feet away...son of a bitch."

You know the old saying (paraphrased): If you say nothing people may think you are an unhinged progressive asshole, but if you say what you just did, they will know for sure.

You know the old saying (paraphrased): If you say nothing people may think you are an unhinged progressive asshole, but if you say what you just did, they will know for sure.

Here's a tissue, cry me a river. No one knows your 'old sayings' except the voice in your head.

Ok, he showed up, and promised help. Let's see some; the article was plainly biased.

Forum List

Back