Trump Funneled Donations For Children’s Cancer Hospital to His Own Business

From the link you so graciously provided... "To date, Eric Trump has raised more than $11 million for St. Jude's hospital."

As I recall Eric Trump has been forced to close down the foundation and Democrats are proud of themselves for screwing over the kids that could have received free and necessary care the multi-millions could have provided..
Obviously a 1% expense going out for to pay for whatever was utilized at places with his dad's name on it is too much for these dumbasses but its not an issue with charities that are only giving an actual 2% of their intake to whatever charity they claim they are raising for.

Obviously when you the money Trump has 100% taken in should go to charity.
No it shouldn't there isn't anything wrong with paying minimal expenses. If you have a problem with a charity paying out 1% or 2% in expenses and that is all you have to bitch about then you really have done nothing more than proving you are a bitch.

" According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity."

But of course you will stand up for the Cheeto and his son. I'm shocked

According to the report, President Trump himself gave the order for the Trump Organization to begin billing the Eric Trump Foundation for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization: report

Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

FORBES

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

IT FOLLOWS A PATTERN CUPCAKE

WAPO:

Trump boasts about his philanthropy. But his giving falls short of his words.

Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold wins Pulitzer Prize for dogged reporting of Trump’s philanthropy

Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold wins Pulitzer Prize for dogged reporting of Trump’s philanthropy
It is simple if St. Judes is unhappy with them or believes they have been cheated they can ban them from their roster of being an approved sponsor for them, "cupcake".

I have never seen so many fools that swallow crap just because it's printed. Go down the "article" about halfway and you bait swallowers can see this line, "If the report is true"

http://nypost.com/2017/06/06/trump-...or-kids-with-cancer-to-his-businesses-report/

Financial documents obtained by Forbes outline the money-making scheme and show how the commander-in-chief spent years redirecting thousands of dollars raised by the Eric Trump Foundation, through its annual charity golf tournament, into his own businesses.

View attachment 131389
I've already proven it's fake and this troll keeps pretending. All anyone needs to do is scroll down and see it in black and white "IF THE REPORT IS TRUE".

RIGHT WING FORBES IS CREATING FAKE NEWS NOW

you don't know what "if the story is true" means?

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

All of this seems to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors. It also raises larger questions about the Trump family dynamics and whether Eric and his brother, Don Jr., can be truly independent of their father.

FORBES

d0851e0cbc21b3392745fe8b6fad6223.jpg

Eric said they don't get money from US banks, that they get their money from Russia. Then today, I read he said their Russia connection is "the biggest hoax" yadda yadda.

Little DonDonJr said most of their business comes from Russia but was on today or yesterday saying they have o dealings with Russia and daddy is always right.

Then, we all know they hire only undocumented or foreign and have all their own shit made anyplace BUT the US. Eric is the lazy ne'er do well who plays with a winery and hires illegals.

Then -- remember during the campaign when a group of vets asked him for help and he sent them a signed bumper sticker. Made in China. At about the same time, we learned that he had not and, to my knowledge still has not given the donations he SAID HE HAD given to vets groups.

And now we learn he's stealing from kids with cancer.

Now, I ask you:

Are you actually surprised?

Me neither.

:puke:
None of the twisted bullshit you post surprises me.

I have never seen so many fools that swallow crap just because it's printed. Go down the "article" about halfway and you bait swallowers can see this line, "If the report is true"

http://nypost.com/2017/06/06/trump-...or-kids-with-cancer-to-his-businesses-report/

Financial documents obtained by Forbes outline the money-making scheme and show how the commander-in-chief spent years redirecting thousands of dollars raised by the Eric Trump Foundation, through its annual charity golf tournament, into his own businesses.

View attachment 131389
I've already proven it's fake and this troll keeps pretending. All anyone needs to do is scroll down and see it in black and white "IF THE REPORT IS TRUE".

They took the story from Forbes... Read the Forbes report ( of coarse they are covering their ass after repeating the story )

I highly recommend that you read the Forbes news on it.

Report: The Trumps allegedly funneled thousands in kids' cancer charity donations into the Trump Organization
Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization: report

Yes...all 144 million dollars that putin gave to hilary for 20% of the U.S. uranium...funneled through the clinton foundation....yeah, all that went to charity........
Not to mention all their Haiti bullshit while they grew their international crime family... but they are talking about Trump so being its a minimal charge to cover expenses on the Trump charity they are just showing how f'ing desperate they are bitching about it.

Weird with EVERYTHING the Clinton's did you'd think the GOP Congress would've had some special investigator stuff going on? Why didn't they again?

ead50bc5c72b2fdb0c0662c489edc234.jpg

View attachment 131389

They took the story from Forbes... Read the Forbes report ( of coarse they are covering their ass after repeating the story )

Report: The Trumps allegedly funneled thousands in kids' cancer charity donations into the Trump Organization

"To date, he's directed more than $11 million there, the vast majority of it via this annual golf event. He has also helped raise another $5 million through events with other organizations."

100K is chump change and this is a fake scandal.

"Eric Trump, in speaking with Forbes, maintains that "our expenses on a tournament that made us somewhere in the $2 million range every year was somewhere around 100 grand," even though his foundation's tax records show costs soaring to $322,000."

So even Forbes acknowledges that they raised a lot of money, and their costs were significantly more than $100,000

Yes...all 144 million dollars that putin gave to hilary for 20% of the U.S. uranium...funneled through the clinton foundation....yeah, all that went to charity........
Not to mention all their Haiti bullshit while they grew their international crime family... but they are talking about Trump so being its a minimal charge to cover expenses on the Trump charity they are just showing how f'ing desperate they are bitching about it.

Weird with EVERYTHING the Clinton's did you'd think the GOP Congress would've had some special investigator stuff going on? Why didn't they again?

Yeah her claim was she was just too stupid and Comey pleaded an ignorance excuse for her.

From the link you so graciously provided... "To date, Eric Trump has raised more than $11 million for St. Jude's hospital."

As I recall Eric Trump has been forced to close down the foundation and Democrats are proud of themselves for screwing over the kids that could have received free and necessary care the multi-millions could have provided..

Yet like Cheeto, the son decides to not follow through with his promises

" According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity."

According to the report, President Trump himself gave the order for the Trump Organization to begin billing the Eric Trump Foundation for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

WAPO:

185971_600.jpg

Maybe you should read over the thread, your lusty concerns have already been addressed.

(Check out this word ... semantics definition - Google Search)

Enjoy your hate and bottom line screwing over thousands of needy families and children, as a Democrat I'm certain that you're proud of the intended repercussions of your hate..:wink_2:

As the Trumpetttes AGAIN will shill for ANYTHING for the Cheeto, I'm shocked Cupcake, really :(

l
dae476f070d6576a964375e807ed1911--political-memes-political-cartoons.jpg

View attachment 131389

"To date, he's directed more than $11 million there, the vast majority of it via this annual golf event. He has also helped raise another $5 million through events with other organizations."

Sure looks like it from all appearances so far.

Yeah her claim was she was just too stupid and Comey pleaded an ignorance excuse for her.

Yet the GOP had House for 6 years, 8 investigations on Bengazzzzzzzzi alone and not a single special prosecutor? Weird right Cupcake?

150930-gop-house-majority-leader-finally-admits-beghazi-investigation-is-total-bullshit.jpg

Yet like Cheeto, the son decides to not follow through with his promises

WAPO:

185971_600.jpg

Maybe you should read over the thread, your lusty concerns have already been addressed.

(Check out this word ... semantics definition - Google Search)

Enjoy your hate and bottom line screwing over thousands of needy families and children, as a Democrat I'm certain that you're proud of the intended repercussions of your hate..:wink_2:

As the Trumpetttes AGAIN will shill for ANYTHING for the Cheeto, I'm shocked Cupcake, really :(

l
dae476f070d6576a964375e807ed1911--political-memes-political-cartoons.jpg
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

View attachment 131389

"Eric Trump, in speaking with Forbes, maintains that "our expenses on a tournament that made us somewhere in the $2 million range every year was somewhere around 100 grand," even though his foundation's tax records show costs soaring to $322,000."

So even Forbes acknowledges that they raised a lot of money, and their costs were significantly more than $100,000

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

All of this seems to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors. It also raises larger questions about the Trump family dynamics and whether Eric and his brother, Don Jr., can be truly independent of their father.

FORBES

View attachment 131389

Eric seemed to try and give the cancer kids 100% which he did for years ( which was what the expected by those who donated )

He was doing a nice thing...Until his dad found out took the money back out into his own business.

The donors were informed that 100% would be going to St. Jude, so they were misinformed and milked.

View attachment 131389

FORBES

Non issue.

There was a change of the board resulting in some changes, and now Eric isn't even involved in it.

Every charity event has expenses. It says 11 million raised and a measly 100k was used for expenses.

Really? You idiots are whining about that?

View attachment 131389

Eric seemed to try and give the cancer kids 100% which he did for years ( which was what the expected by those who donated )

He was doing a nice thing...Until his dad found out took the money back out into his own business.

The donors were informed that 100% would be going to St. Jude, so they were misinformed and milked.

You might be onnto something here.

DonDonJr is the same kind of soul-ess slime as his father but I've seen hints that Eric just might have some actual human blood.

But then, he'll lie, like I said earlier ^^.

View attachment 131389

FORBES

Exactly

after this Eric stopped the fund raising for the cancer kids...

From Forbes >>>

It's also very consistent. The Donald J. Trump Foundation famously acted like an arm of the overall business, using the charity's money to settle a Trump business lawsuit, make a political donation and even purchase expensive portraits of its namesake. Meanwhile, Trump businesses billed the Trump campaign, fueled by small outside donors, more than $11 million to use his properties, chefs and private aircraft.

Look at the RWNJ posts.

They will come up with lies and excuses for everything this slime klan does.

Its truly chilling.

Forum List

Back