Trump gathering with NRA is a gun free zone. You should boycott trump for banning guns.

The argument is that people will not do harm because they know there is a room full of people who are armed also so based upon that argument, the president would be under no risk here.
Exactly. Gun free zones invite nutjobs. guess why? I bet you haven't a clue.

Maybe they don't want a gun battle where anti trumpers lose their lives and Trump's service is blamed. I say, bring in your guns and let the secret service and others take the anti trumpers. I think it would be fun.

But we want gun battles in schools?

The argument is that people will not do harm because they know there is a room full of people who are armed also so based upon that argument, the president would be under no risk here.
That statement proves you are a moron. Not like we didn't already know that.

So again, they feel armed people can not be trusted?

Ha ha ha you are so clueless about WHY the Secret Service who deals with these situations everyday for decades requested no firearms during his visit which makes it a lot easier to handle the large crowd.

It has nothing to do with trust it is all about protecting Trump as they are REQUIRED by law to do so the best they can and they may have already been informed of a credible threat for a shooting you don't know thus your naivete based question of a professional group looks foolish.

You have no idea what the background situation of his scheduled visit where he is wide open for a short time.

But we want gun battles in schools?
if it takes out a nutjob, why not? what has your solution provided except additional events at guess what, gun free schools. Too funny you lack the cognitive ability of thought.

Ha ha ha you are so clueless about WHY the Secret Service who deals with these situations everyday for decades requested no firearms during his visit which makes it a lot easier to handle the large crowd.

It has nothing to do with trust it is all about protecting Trump as they are REQUIRED by law to do so the best they can and they may have already been informed of a credible threat for a shooting you don't know thus your naivete based question of a professional group looks foolish.

You have no idea what the background situation of his scheduled visit where he is wide open for a short time.

There would be a room full of armed people. No one is going to do something stupid there. Or so the argument goes.

if it takes out a nutjob, why not? what has your solution provided except additional events at guess what, gun free schools. Too funny you lack the cognitive ability of thought.

I never argued for gun free schools. I've argued often times that if a teacher feels a need to be armed that is their Constitutional right.

I just love the ironic, illustrative value of hypocrisy. Assuming that the NRA banning guns from their meeting violates the right to bear arms is exactly the same math as assuming that Twitter banning Trump violates his freedom of speech.

There would be a room full of armed people. No one is going to do something stupid there. Or so the argument goes.

Now you are just being stupid because a room full of guns would prevent Trumps appearance as the Secret Service would cancel it.

The one gunman can be anti-NRA leftist Trump hater who crashes the gun filled event and shoot Trump out of sheer hate and with no regards of being shot dead AFTERWARDS!

Really are you that Nieve?

I just love the ironic, illustrative value of hypocrisy. Assuming that the NRA banning guns from their meeting violates the right to bear arms is exactly the same math as assuming that Twitter banning Trump violates his freedom of speech.

You didn't read the article where it was the SECRET SERVICE who banned the guns for Trumps visit NOT the NRA who says the rest of the Convention will allow firearms as usual.

Now you are just being stupid because a room full of guns would prevent Trumps appearance as the Secret Service would cancel it.

Well, win/win then. Why has no one educated the Secret Service on this idea that no one would ever risk doing something stupid in a room full of armed people?

The one gunman can be anti-NRA leftist Trump hater who crashes the gun filled event and shoot Trump out of sheer hate and with no regards of being shot dead AFTERWARDS!

Really are you that Nieve?

So all it takes is one person intent on doing harm and the fact that there are other guns there won't matter?

You didn't read the article where it was the SECRET SERVICE who banned the guns for Trumps visit NOT the NRA who says the rest of the Convention will allow firearms as usual.
No they didn't. They have no authority to do that.

Forum List

Back