Trump gathering with NRA is a gun free zone. You should boycott trump for banning guns.

I support the people's right to carry. I also support any group that wants to ban people from attending their event from carrying also.

It is pretty ironic here though.

I support the people's right to carry. I also support any group that wants to ban people from attending their event from carrying also.

It is pretty ironic here though.
Progs always blame the people who follow the rules. And by golly, when they make the rules it better be followed. Get rid of the weapons in ghettos first. They are near pure blue in voting. They get 120% and more of the population to vote many times. It is always the same.

Progs always blame the people who follow the rules. And by golly, when they make the rules it better be followed. Get rid of the weapons in ghettos first. They are near pure blue in voting. They get 120% and more of the population to vote many times. It is always the same.

Gun grabber.

Gun grabber.
truly, I don't care what gang bangers do, they're terrorizing their own neighbors. Why is that? Why can't we rid the neighborhood of the gang bangers? why do demofks want them there? Plantation control?

truly, I don't care what gang bangers do, they're terrorizing their own neighbors. Why is that? Why can't we rid the neighborhood of the gang bangers? why do demofks want them there? Plantation control?

Speak adult.

You missed this part:

"You can have your gun at other events during the three-day convention; but if you attend the forum with Trump, NRA’s Executive Vice President, NRA-ILA’s Executive Director, and “our nation’s top Second Amendment supporters,” per NRA’s event announcement, then you will be prohibited from exercising your God-given, Second Amendment right to bear arms."

and,

"The NRA also makes clear that there will be “no storage available for firearms.” For the record, the NRA also banned guns when Trump and Mike Pence were scheduled to speak at their 2018 convention, again citing the Secret Service’s wishes. Seems to me like a true, gun-toting American wouldn’t let the Secret Service bully their precious gun rights—guns don’t kill people, people kill people—but what do I know?"

bolding mine

:oops8:

Really you haven't noticed the hate many have for him and elsewhere and that he is still under the secret service protection who requested the prohibitions in the first place.

Firearms are allowed in the rest of the convention.

Forum List

Back