Trump gets fact-checked after saying he saw horror and devastation "first hand" in Texas

There is no proof of a lie. If he flew over the area & looked at the devastation he saw it FIRST HAND.

You can spin all you like. You can play semantics all you like. You can lie all you like.
But the first paragraph of this post is 100% factual.
Sarah Huckabee was asked what Trump meant by first hand. She said nothing about Trump witnessing anything from a plane.
Do you want me to post her comment for the third time?
Listen stupid fuck, if you are going to insist that Trump lied you need to QUOTE TRUMP.
Can I quote Closedcaption & call you a liar for something he said?

Prove the lie. Simple. Prove it.
You just suggested that Trump's Press Secretary lied about what Trump meant. Correct?

Trump's press secretary put too much faith in people knowing that Trump toured the devastation and saw it for himself. She should have realized that when speaking to libfilth, use very small words and be ultra precise. She should have realized that she should have explained very carefully and from several different perspectives.

It's like the libfilth craziness they are STILL exhibiting over Malania's shoes. They needed it explained very carefully that there were actually two pairs of shoes. She did not march about in high heels. Even with the most careful explanation in the world, the libfilth is still complaining about "shoegate".

It's the same kind of problem, over and over.

Donald Trump is reminded that he traveled to Auston, where neither horror nor devastation occurred as a result to Harvey:

Did Trump really see 'horror and devastation' firsthand? | Harvey | Dallas News

The most lying President in history just extended his lead when it comes to lying.

I saw it first hand today on FOX when they had a live feed from a helicopter. Trump likely saw the same thing and more as he was in the air. What do you want him to do....swim in the flood waters or something? This is yet another ludicrous fake news story perpetrated by the 'hate Trump' MSM, CNN, NPR, MSNBC.....etc. who today exhibited a fetish about Melania's high heels. Sick bastards....

There is no proof of a lie. If he flew over the area & looked at the devastation he saw it FIRST HAND.

You can spin all you like. You can play semantics all you like. You can lie all you like.
But the first paragraph of this post is 100% factual.
Sarah Huckabee was asked what Trump meant by first hand. She said nothing about Trump witnessing anything from a plane.
Do you want me to post her comment for the third time?
Listen stupid fuck, if you are going to insist that Trump lied you need to QUOTE TRUMP.
Can I quote Closedcaption & call you a liar for something he said?

Prove the lie. Simple. Prove it.
You just suggested that Trump's Press Secretary lied about what Trump meant. Correct?

Trump's press secretary put too much faith in people knowing that Trump toured the devastation and saw it for himself. She should have realized that when speaking to libfilth, use very small words and be ultra precise. She should have realized that she should have explained very carefully and from several different perspectives.

It's like the libfilth craziness they are STILL exhibiting over Malania's shoes. They needed it explained very carefully that there were actually two pairs of shoes. She did not march about in high heels. Even with the most careful explanation in the world, the libfilth is still complaining about "shoegate".

It's the same kind of problem, over and over.
It would be great if you could post some images of trump touring the devasted area. I looked and couldn't find any. All I could find were photos of him in a room with a bunch of officials and photos of him by Airforce 1. I couldn't even find photos of him boarding or on a helicopter.

Donald Trump is reminded that he traveled to Auston, where neither horror nor devastation occurred as a result to Harvey:

The most lying President in history just extended his lead when it comes to lying.

I saw it first hand today on FOX when they had a live feed from a helicopter. Trump likely saw the same thing and more as he was in the air. What do you want him to do....swim in the flood waters or something? This is yet another ludicrous fake news story perpetrated by the 'hate Trump' MSM, CNN, NPR, MSNBC.....etc. who today exhibited a fetish about Melania's high heels. Sick bastards....

The White House didn't use your "saw it on TV" explanation. Do you want me to post what the White House Press Secretary said?

And secondly, watching TV is not a first hand experience.

The White House didn't use your "saw it on TV" explanation. Do you want me to post what the White House Press Secretary said?

And secondly, watching TV is not a first hand experience.

So what? We all saw the devastation......

Forum List

Back