Trump gets Impeached; Hits 51% Approval on Rasmussen

^Dumb.

The Democrats just took the house in 2018. To predict the death of either party is just fucking lazy and stupid. But considering who made the post it's not surprising.
Lowest pick up of seats in 60 years lol that’s
A sign your losing not gaining

Lowest pick up of seats? Prove it.

The Democrats acutally had about an 8% edge in vote for House seats which is more substantial than most wave elections.
Prove it? Look it up After a new president they always pick up a large portion of seats. Not in 2018.. and most of the wins were Doug Jones moderates that vote with trump

You said lowest pick up of seats. Now, prove it.
Prove me wrong

Not how it works. Otherwise you can just claim anything and make everyone else do your work for you. So, it's up to you to prove your point otherwise you kind of didn't make one.

5 ? More like 30.. democrats won’t release their voter rolls to be investigated why?

Because you like a good conspiracy theory.
It’s foreign interference they’re voting for Democrats and if they’re not they’re still influencing Democratic votes.. Hundreds of Democrats should be impeached tomorrow based off of the bar you set for Trump

What bar is that? That he should not make racist statements or lie? That's a pretty low fucking bar, Sparky.
He's lied over 15,000 times in just over 1000 days.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
Race card I must have hit a nerve lol

You deny he's made racist remarks?
He started his campaign out smearing Mexicans.
And you redneck bigots ate it up without even blinking.

Only the one's sent that weren't the best. Pay attention, grasshopper.

Better idea. You just give me the link where a credible poll that isn't Rasmussen gives Trump 56% approval. That way, I don't have to do your homework.
CNN Poll: Trump's approval rating on the economy hits a new high - CNNPolitics

Trump's Rating on Economy Still Top Strength, Hits New High

So he hit 56% on the economy for a couple of days in May of last year. Big deal. His overall ratings in that same poll were much lower.
Today
View attachment 300734

That seems odd. When I go to RCP website, I find this. You'll note the date in the bottom right corner is today, and he's only rated 44.5% Are you using one of those cheap Japanese computers again? You know they are never right.
View attachment 300749
I hoping you loons keep thinking and acting the way you are. Trump is going to win reelection so big. You will finally have to shut up!

01-Badge-of-Honor-DT-600.jpg

Better idea. You just give me the link where a credible poll that isn't Rasmussen gives Trump 56% approval. That way, I don't have to do your homework.
CNN Poll: Trump's approval rating on the economy hits a new high - CNNPolitics

Trump's Rating on Economy Still Top Strength, Hits New High

So he hit 56% on the economy for a couple of days in May of last year. Big deal. His overall ratings in that same poll were much lower.
Today
View attachment 300734

Got it. Trump is underwater in the polls and you can't admit that.
You thought he didn’t have a chance of beating hillary! lol

I have zero doubt about Trump being re-elected. Absolutely none. :)

Being a crazy right winger, you probably have zero doubt about chemtrails, bigfoot and the Illuminati too.

5 ? More like 30.. democrats won’t release their voter rolls to be investigated why?

It’s foreign interference they’re voting for Democrats and if they’re not they’re still influencing Democratic votes.. Hundreds of Democrats should be impeached tomorrow based off of the bar you set for Trump

What bar is that? That he should not make racist statements or lie? That's a pretty low fucking bar, Sparky.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

Why not Mexicans smear us.. most of Mexican politicians are white with blue eyes.. retard

Just to be clear about voter info: The secretaries of state all refused to turn over their voter info, knowing that Trump just wanted to exploit it.

^Dumb.

The Democrats just took the house in 2018. To predict the death of either party is just fucking lazy and stupid. But considering who made the post it's not surprising.

The Democrats acutally had about an 8% edge in vote for House seats which is more substantial than most wave elections.
Prove it? Look it up After a new president they always pick up a large portion of seats. Not in 2018.. and most of the wins were Doug Jones moderates that vote with trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lection-was-worse-for-democrats-2010-or-2014/

Republicans picked up 47 in 2010
Then 52 in 2012 hehe

Let me know when you prove your point that Democrats picked up the fewest seats.

Why not Mexicans smear us.. most of Mexican politicians are white with blue eyes.. retard

More bullshit. You can't defend this asshole. You support an asshole who lives in the gutter.

^Nonsensical
Are illegals foreigners and live in democrat run towns? What doesn’t make sense? My local court house as resource for illegals to hide Boston is a democrat run city that is foreign influence

U.S. citizens vote for president.

Other than that your sentence structure ruins all meaning to your post.
Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

Pay for your education

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lection-was-worse-for-democrats-2010-or-2014/

Then 52 in 2012 hehe

Let me know when you prove your point that Democrats picked up the fewest seats.
I just sent you the link lol

More bullshit. You can't defend this asshole. You support an asshole who lives in the gutter.
He hurts your feelings .. well son it’s time to grow up lol

He was underwater in the polls when he got elected dummy....

Popularity polls? They both were under water. Election polls he got about the same percentage of the vote that the polls said he would.
He has 56% approval for his handling of the economy...if that holds he is a lock to win re election....enjoy!...

His over 50 ratings never hold. With his overall ratings in the cellar as usual, I don't see much chance for him.

He has never ever hit 50% unless it's a Rasmussen poll.
Michael Cohen revealed in his hearing that Trump bought polls off.

Michael Cohen, the felon, still doing time?

I bet you also hung on Ukrainian fathead Parnas's every word yesyerday, too!
Idjit!

^Nonsensical
Are illegals foreigners and live in democrat run towns? What doesn’t make sense? My local court house as resource for illegals to hide Boston is a democrat run city that is foreign influence

Pay for your education

You think an article from 2011 proves that millions of non-U.S. citizens voted in federal elections? How retarded are you?

You thought he didn’t have a chance of beating hillary! lol

I have zero doubt about Trump being re-elected. Absolutely none. :)

Being a crazy right winger, you probably have zero doubt about chemtrails, bigfoot and the Illuminati too.
I’m sure they’re all things that play an important part of your daily life.

^Nonsensical

Pay for your education

You think an article from 2011 proves that millions of non-U.S. citizens voted in federal elections? How retarded are you?
Can you prove they are not? Democrats refuse to hand over voter rolls to Kobach when he was investigating.. why hide?

^Nonsensical

Pay for your education

Maybe some were Russians. Dingus.

Then 52 in 2012 hehe

No. You said the Democrats won the fewest seats. That's not true.

As far as wave elections go the Democrats in 2018 won the highest vote percentage in history of a party that was the minority.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

The Democratic Party won control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterm elections. The Democrats gained a net total of 41 seats from the total number of seats they had won in the 2016 elections.[citation needed] This was their largest gain of House seats in an election since the 1974 elections, when the Democrats gained 49 House seats.[8][9][10][11] Democrats won the popular vote by more than 9.7 million votes or 8.6%,[12] the largest midterm margin for any party[13] and the largest margin on record for a minority party.[14]

^Nonsensical

Pay for your education

Can you prove they are not? Democrats refuse to hand over voter rolls to Kobach when he was investigating.. why hide?

I wouldn't release shit to Kobach either. Even Kansas gave that douche the boot.

Then 52 in 2012 hehe

No. You said the Democrats won the fewest seats. That's not true.

As far as wave elections go the Democrats in 2018 won the highest vote percentage in history of a party that was the minority.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

The Democratic Party won control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterm elections. The Democrats gained a net total of 41 seats from the total number of seats they had won in the 2016 elections.[citation needed] This was their largest gain of House seats in an election since the 1974 elections, when the Democrats gained 49 House seats.[8][9][10][11] Democrats won the popular vote by more than 9.7 million votes or 8.6%,[12] the largest midterm margin for any party[13] and the largest margin on record for a minority party.[14]
It was very low lol

2010 republicans won 47
2012 republicans won 52..

What don’t you get?

Forum List

Back