Trump Gets Thousands Upon Thousands of People at His Rallies

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Without entertainment at that. Yet Kamala Harris gets only hundreds to a couple thousand people twerking their butts and the left believes that's something to brag about. Just imagine if it was the other way around.

The left would be saying that Trump's political career is over and Harris has the election secured. I think that the left is more in denial though if you ask me. I think that they know that they're in trouble so they just try to focus on the positives instead of the horrible truth. (For them)

He had several hundred when he was shot at.

Harris has her thousands, and has brought in three times the donations that Trump has in the last two and a half weeks.

Look it up, Road Runner. She is now buying ad space he can't match.

Yeah you're living in a dream world but I see Trump's rallies constantly. It's so packed that a whole lot of people are forced to remain outside.

Apparently there are videos on twitter showing A.I at work at one of Kamalas rallies. They showed a persons video which they took from their camera and compared it to the video shown on one of the media networks. Clearly there are many more in the exact same view on the TV compared to the persons video in the same location.

Why would they lie about this? Almost Pravda like and it hurts their arguments about voter fraud.

In fact, they put the TV image through an A.I detector and it said it is 98% chance of being A.I. I mean what in the...

China is going to run the show in a few years. They have to be enjoying this.

Trump Gets Thousands Upon Thousands of People at His Rallies​

That's nice. He has more shit to sell them.

He kept them occupied in 2020, he's doing so again. Good for him.

maga depression sign.jpg

That's nice. He has more shit to sell them.

He kept them occupied in 2020, he's doing so again. Good for him.

View attachment 992315

Yep, Trump is definitely a circus barker.

He wouldn't be needed if the Dems didn't elect people who want to turn America into a docile, China-obedient nation as the state of California is. You throw in the weird stuff on top of the global weaknesses and you might as well kiss the Wests ass goodbye as the same Establishment run the roost.

He wouldn't be needed if the Dems didn't elect people who want to turn America into a docile, China-obedient nation as the state of California is. You throw in the weird stuff on top of the global weaknesses and you might as well kiss the Wests ass goodbye as the same Establishment run the roost.
HoWeGetrump.jpg

Trump isn’t campaigning as hard as he used to​

In 2016 and even 2020, Trump kept up a brisk pace of events in the summer. This year, he hasn’t.

Sure enough, on Thursday morning, Trump complained about coverage of Harris’s audiences on social media.

Of course, Trump's presser today, didn't look too good from what I hear. . . .

The old guy is just not dealing with the change in opponents very well it appears . . .

8zoqaq.jpg

Forum List

Back