Trump gives China the middle finger & I love it

This reminds me of the 1980 election. Everyone thought Reagan was gonna be a pushover. They found out differently. Same thing will happen with Trump.

Yup and Trump has done business with China for years. I'm sure he and the leader of China know each other quite well. China was no more outraged than I was. Playing the game is all they are doing.

People forget. Trump isn't a politician and he would take a phone call of congratulations from any President of any country who called.

Only a moron would think it was anything more than that.

Oh wait. I forgot. Most of these lefty loons are morons who read way more into things than are there. Never Mind.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

China whines about a phone call & Trump bitch slaps them. Refreshing

At first I thought along the same lines as deeply stupid people like you. But on second thought realized there was more to this. Chinese leaders speak for Taiwan. Not the gal that called trump with that congratulatory call.

And anytime China wants to make life miserable for the people of Taiwan? That can and will do so. And with the greatest of ease. And they'll be nothing we can do about it. Which will make the US look even weaker to the rest of the world than we already are. Now I realize this is way over your head, but do try to wrap your mind around this the best you can.

This reminds me of the 1980 election. Everyone thought Reagan was gonna be a pushover. They found out differently. Same thing will happen with Trump.

The people of Taiwan will end up paying that heavy price for trumps arrogance you silly thing.

Uncle Trump better watch it...

... `cause dem Chinamens know all dat...

... karate an' kung fu an' all dat stuff like dat...

... an' purt soon ever'body be kung-fu fighting.

Forum List

Back