Trump gives hope to those who are dying with "Right to Try," Bill...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
President Trump has given hope to people who have terminal illnesses....they now have a chance to live. As Rush pointed out on his show today, obama said that old people should just be given a pill to make them comfortable instead of trying to preserve their life.....here, Trump is actually trying to save lives by allowing people a chance to live...

Trump signs 'right to try' drug bill

President Trump signed a bill Wednesday allowing terminally ill patients access to experimental medical treatments not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Dubbed "right to try," the law's passage was a major priority of Trump and Vice President Pence, as well as congressional Republicans.

"Thousands of terminally ill Americans will finally have hope, and the fighting chance, and I think it's going to better than a chance, that they will be cured, they will be helped, and be able to be with their families for a long time, or maybe just for a longer time," Trump said at a bill signing ceremony at the White House, surrounded by terminally ill patients and their families.

I make no secret of my distaste for President Trump, on this, however, he has my support.

Yeah. It would seem weird to oppose the idea that a dying person should be allowed to try a new treatment or medication.

That's why 37 states have already made "right to try" laws reality and it is also why there is already a process by which terminally ill patients can access unapproved treatments.

This bill may open the door for unscrupulous people to take advantage of patients. It's is basically a regulation killing act which will weaken the FDA's ability to protect patients.

But it sure seems like a no brainier. Don't it?

thank God Trump did this. this will improve the quality of life for millions & millions of people

thank God Trump did this. this will improve the quality of life for millions & millions of people
That is if the treatments actually work. Right now they are experimental and they have not been approved yet. May they do what we want them to do!

God bless you and our leader and the "guinea pigs" always!!!

Holly

He's getting shit done, something Obama never did.

This is one of the funniest takes that Trombies have. This man works less than any president in history. He's getting almost nothing done.
Irt must be a very cruel world for you, the way things are turning out that is.

Yeah. I'm suffering because 25% of the nation believes that Trump is an effective leader. It's killing me.
--------------------------- TRUMP is doing fine on issues that are important to Americans LLaugher .

Yeah. I'm suffering because 25% of the nation believes that Trump is an effective leader. It's killing me.
What's "killing" you is that not only did the Beast lose, but Trump is kicking ass.

We get it, and so do you.
----------------------------------- yep , and thats correct , they do GET IT and it irks the heck out of them Meathead .

This is one of the funniest takes that Trombies have. This man works less than any president in history. He's getting almost nothing done.

--------------------------- TRUMP is doing fine on issues that are important to Americans LLaugher .

He's doing a great job of enabling a vocal minority who don't hesitate to tell their fellow citizens that they are not American. That's something. Right?

He's doing a great job of enabling a vocal minority who don't hesitate to tell their fellow citizens that they are not American. That's something. Right?
---------------------------------- agree , maybe the residents of the USA will smarten up and change their ways . There is still time LLaugher .

---------------------------------- agree , maybe the residents of the USA will smarten up and change their ways . There is still time LLaugher .

Sweet!

I'll call you ignorant. Wrong. Hateful. Bigoted. But I would not call you unAmerican. That is divisive.

Shithead.

Sweet!

I'll call you ignorant. Wrong. Hateful. Bigoted. But I would not call you unAmerican. That is divisive.

Shithead.
---------------------------------- thanks for all the descriptive words . As far as i go , i am not shy about calling my political enemies the unAmerican enemies that they are LLaugher . --------------- i think that DIVISIVE is good and very important . Why would i want to stand with unAmerican people LLaugher .

Sweet!

Shithead.
---------------------------------- thanks for all the descriptive words . As far as i go , i am not shy about calling my political enemies the unAmerican enemies that they are LLaugher . --------------- i think that DIVISIVE is good and very important . Why would i want to stand with unAmerican people LLaugher .

Trust me. I'm someone you want in your foxhole. And it ain't only cuz my farts don't stink.

Fool.

Forum List

Back