Trump goes after Flint Pastor who interrupted him. So much for "What do you have to lose".

R

rdean

Trump: Pastor who interrupted me was 'nervous mess'

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

----------------------------------------

So Trump attacks the integrity of the Pastor because she reminded him they were in a church.

What a scumbag. Such deplorable behavior.

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

So Trump attacks the integrity of the Pastor because she reminded him they were in a church.

I agree that she was rude to interrupt him, after inviting him to speak, but I wouldn't call her a scumbag.

When the Black woman checked him he whimpered like a beaten dog and obeyed. Once he got safely away from her now he starts talking like he was bold? :laugh:

Look how fast the boy got right.

“Hillary Clinton failed on the economy, just like she has failed on foreign policy. Everything she touched didn’t work out, nothing,” Trump told 50 or so people inside Bethel United Methodist Church.

The Rev. Faith Green-Timmons, an African-American pastor in this predominantly Democratic city, didn't want to hear it and stepped in to stop him.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint,” Green-Timmons said as she approached Trump. “Not to give a political speech.”

A chastened Trump quickly looked to smooth things over.

“OK, that’s good. I’m going to go back onto Flint,” he said, pivoting back to a discussion of the city’s troubles with a lead-contaminated infrastructure that has left its water supply undrinkable. “Flint's pain is a result of so many different failures.”

Read more: Not in my house, pastor tells Trump
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I agree that she was rude to interrupt him, after inviting him to speak, but I wouldn't call her a scumbag.

She didnt invite him to speak on anything he wanted and she advised him of that. Then she corrected someone in the audience that attaced Drumpf on his racist past.

She tweeted that she was going to teach him a lesson, before his speech. He is being very gracious to an ungrateful bitch.

She tweeted that she was going to teach him a lesson, before his speech. He is being very gracious to an ungrateful bitch.

She did teach him a lesson though I doubt your ability to prove she tweeted anything.

She invited Trump but didn't expect politics? Is this a joke?
No its not a joke. Read my post where you can see her words or watch the video.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint,” Green-Timmons said as she approached Trump. “Not to give a political speech.”

From her Facebook page:

Today is the day! We have a chance to show DONALD TRUMP than this nation is filled with intelligent, wise black citizens fo integrity many of whom live right here in FLINT, MICHIGAN. What he will see is how we are braving a manmade catastrophe. HE WILL NOT USE US, WE will EDUCATE HIM!!!

From her Facebook page:

Today is the day! We have a chance to show DONALD TRUMP than this nation is filled with intelligent, wise black citizens fo integrity many of whom live right here in FLINT, MICHIGAN. What he will see is how we are braving a manmade catastrophe. HE WILL NOT USE US, WE will EDUCATE HIM!!!
Is this the tweet that says she was setting him up? Where does it say they are setting him up?

"I invited you hear specifically to...."

Yeah, like that's going to work with either Hillary or Trump. They are both politicians. Good luck controlling them. I fault the pastor / church as much as I fault Trump, maybe more.

The problem is the pastor / church made the mistake of asking a politician to come speak in their church to begin with. Politics don't belong in a church, and they had to know that a politician is going to take every opportunity to talk politics if given the chance.

Jesus chased the money changers out of the Temple. The church is God's House and a House of worship. You want a 'thank you' from a politician, hold something outside the church, agree to go to one of his events, but don't bring politics into the church.

Did you see that audience?

You could hear a pin drop in there. Oh but ignore the video Trump said they loved him :rolleyes:

Donald Trump has the courage to go places Hillary Clinton wouldn't dare! Can you picture Hillary giving a speech to a crowd she knew would be hostile to her? Never happen in a million years! Trump has a message he wants to get across to black voters...that the Democrats haven't lived up to their promises to blacks and that there is another way to go if you want to see real change. What's Hillary's message? That Trump hates blacks? When the Clintons were in the White House last time they pushed a legislative agenda that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for long stretches over minor drug offenses. Who has shown through their actions that they hate blacks? Not Trump...but you could sure make that case for the Clinton's!

"I invited you hear specifically to...."

Yeah, like that's going to work with either Hillary or Trump. They are both politicians. Good luck controlling them. I fault the pastor / church as much as I fault Trump, maybe more.

The problem is the pastor / church made the mistake of asking a politician to come speak in their church to begin with. Politics don't belong in a church, and they had to know that a politician is going to take every opportunity to talk politics if given the chance.

Jesus chased the money changers out of the Temple. The church is God's House and a House of worship. You want a 'thank you' from a politician, hold something outside the church, agree to go to one of his events, but don't bring politics into the church.
I fault Drumpf. Doesnt matter if he is a politician. When you are given directives you either follow them or dont accept the speaking engagement.

Donald Trump has the courage to go places Hillary Clinton wouldn't dare! Can you picture Hillary giving a speech to a crowd she knew would be hostile to her? Never happen in a million years! Trump has a message he wants to get across to black voters...that the Democrats haven't lived up to their promises to blacks and that there is another way to go if you want to see real change. What's Hillary's message? That Trump hates blacks? When the Clintons were in the White House last time they pushed a legislative agenda that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for long stretches over minor drug offenses. Who has shown through their actions that they hate blacks? Not Trump...but you could sure make that case for the Clinton's!

Drumpf has been sued for discrimination towards Blacks.

It looked like maybe a dozen people showed up for Trump in Flint. They were outnumbered by the media that was there. :lol:

From her Facebook page:

Is this the tweet that says she was setting him up? Where does it say they are setting him up?
First off, Facebook=Facebook not Facebook=Twitter.

Secondly can you not "read between the lines" of what she's saying? She's clearly saying she's/they are going to send him a message and it is quite obvious she made due on it.

Forum List

Back