🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump goes after soldiers

Priceless,after the shit ,people like the op were spreading about our troops.

You clowns pissed and moaned about everything,including the money, in fact more about the money than anything else.

Hypocrisy meter, its not pegged,its blown off the wall.

The OP should probably be sure which soldiers Trump was referencing, Iraqi or US.

from the article ..

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 [million]?" he asked on Oct. 1, 2015, during a speech in Keene, N.H. "How stupid are we? I wouldn't be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash wasn't there."

Iraq didnt send 50 million$ from the US to Iraq using Iraqi soldiers to carry the money ..

The OP should probably be sure which soldiers Trump was referencing, Iraqi or US.

from the article ..

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 [million]?" he asked on Oct. 1, 2015, during a speech in Keene, N.H. "How stupid are we? I wouldn't be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash wasn't there."

Iraq didnt send 50 million$ from the US to Iraq using Iraqi soldiers to carry the money ..
If im not mistaken, the cash was stored in the Iraq ministries offices. Good try though :thup:

from the article ..

If im not mistaken, the cash was stored in the Iraq ministries offices. Good try though :thup:

how did the money get to Iraq from the United States .....

oh yeah, Iraqi soldiers ... I forgot.

from the article ..

You're grasping and guessing. Stupid thread

from the article ..

You're grasping and guessing. Stupid thread

Im using an exact quote from Trump, no more no less.

from the article ..

Are you fuckin retarded? If the US delivered it, that would mean it made it there. Face it, your hack outlook on this is ignorant at BEST.

Forum List

Back