🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump goes after soldiers

The OP should probably be sure which soldiers Trump was referencing, Iraqi or US.

from the article ..

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 [million]?" he asked on Oct. 1, 2015, during a speech in Keene, N.H. "How stupid are we? I wouldn't be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash wasn't there."

Iraq didnt send 50 million$ from the US to Iraq using Iraqi soldiers to carry the money ..
If im not mistaken, the cash was stored in the Iraq ministries offices. Good try though :thup:

how did the money get to Iraq from the United States .....

oh yeah, Iraqi soldiers ... I forgot.
Are you fuckin retarded? If the US delivered it, that would mean it made it there. Face it, your hack outlook on this is ignorant at BEST.
LOL

Trump appeared to be referring to the many known instances in which members of the American military members skimmed U.S. government cash intended for reconstruction projects or otherwise engaged in theft or bribery. According to a 2015 report by the Center for Public Integrity, a nonpartisan watchdog group, "at least 115 enlisted personnel and military officers [were] convicted since 2005 of committing theft, bribery, and contract-rigging crimes valued at $52 million during their deployments in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-us-troop-stole-millions-and-millions-in-iraq-224352#ixzz4BfXV0DaW
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

iraq didn't have soldiers working with us in the beginning, we disbanded the Saddam Iraqi Army/guard.... and spent the next 10 years trying to create and train Iraqi soldiers from the Shiite civilians, if memory serves?

He WAS talking about OUR soldiers imo...

The OP should probably be sure which soldiers Trump was referencing, Iraqi or US.

from the article ..

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 [million]?" he asked on Oct. 1, 2015, during a speech in Keene, N.H. "How stupid are we? I wouldn't be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash wasn't there."

Iraq didnt send 50 million$ from the US to Iraq using Iraqi soldiers to carry the money ..
If im not mistaken, the cash was stored in the Iraq ministries offices. Good try though :thup:

Are you fuckin retarded? If the US delivered it, that would mean it made it there. Face it, your hack outlook on this is ignorant at BEST.
LOL

Trump appeared to be referring to the many known instances in which members of the American military members skimmed U.S. government cash intended for reconstruction projects or otherwise engaged in theft or bribery. According to a 2015 report by the Center for Public Integrity, a nonpartisan watchdog group, "at least 115 enlisted personnel and military officers [were] convicted since 2005 of committing theft, bribery, and contract-rigging crimes valued at $52 million during their deployments in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-us-troop-stole-millions-and-millions-in-iraq-224352#ixzz4BfXV0DaW

Oooooo Politico .....yawn. Stupid thread

iraq didn't have soldiers working with us in the beginning, we disbanded the Saddam Iraqi Army/guard.... and spent the next 10 years trying to create and train Iraqi soldiers from the Shiite civilians, if memory serves?

Probably, but why did he even bring it up? He could talk about meeting with the NRA. He could talk about fundraising. He could talk about meeting with victims' families in Orlando. How is the looting of Iraq even on the list of talking points? roflmao

from the article ..

LOL

Unhinged and undisciplined candidate, lassy.

"We've spent probably $14 trillion over the last four years in the Middle East," he said.

Please tell me that is an inaccurate quote and that Trump did not actually say that.

LOL

Nope tired of you leftist asshole's BS...you included, pup

LOL

I didn't make "your boy" go there, lassy. He made it till noon ET to say something crazy today. Perhaps he's improving.

LOL

I didn't make "your boy" go there, lassy. He made it till noon ET to say something crazy today. Perhaps he's improving.

Yawn...go bother someone who gives a fuck, toad

and the Trumpbots fight to feed at the Trump crap pile ... need a warm cup of Trump piss to wash it down ?

Probably, but why did he even bring it up? He could talk about meeting with the NRA. He could talk about fundraising. He could talk about meeting with victims' families in Orlando. How is the looting of Iraq even on the list of talking points? roflmao
Maybe he wants to be rejected at the convention? So he doesn't have to face losing mano e mano, in November???

Or he wants to see how much his devout cultists will follow him no matter what he says, to boost his own ego?

Who knows why the Don does and says what he does?

He's got about two weeks to line up donors, and he keeps going crazy places. This morning I thought the chances were good that he wouldn't say anything else crazy this week. Putting Obama in with terrorists ... I actually think the gop would give that a pass. At the gym this morning they reported he was meeting with the NRA to possibly cut a deal to put terror watch list guys on the no buy gun list. That would have made news that no one could disagree with.

I'm actually starting to get worried. I figured it was 60% that Hill wins, and 50% at best that the gop holds the senate, but JFC if we lose the House it'll be single payer health insurance. I don't mind the gop losing an election, but losing the WH, the senate the supreme court AND the house. That's disaster.

I'm watching Trump's speech in Greensboro to hear his remarks in context.

He talked about how all his pants shitters are afraid to go to the movies or the mall. :lol:

He spent the first 20 minutes ramping up the pants shitters' fear of Muslims.

At 23 minutes, he lies and says he was against the war in Iraq. He was for it prior to the invasion. It wasn't until 2007 that he turned into Cindy Sheehan.

"We've spent probably $14 trillion over the last four years in the Middle East," he said.

Please tell me that is an inaccurate quote and that Trump did not actually say that.
Okay. My suspicions were correct. That is a totally inaccurate quote in the OP article.

At the 26 minute mark in the video I linked in my last post, Trump says, "We've spent probably-probably- four trillion dollars over the last 15 years in the Middle East."

The OP article told a whopper of a lie.

33nkarm.jpg

Trump did not say that. He said $4 trillion in 15 years.

Pants on Fire. :lol:

Okay. My suspicions were correct. That is a totally inaccurate quote in the OP article.

At the 26 minute mark in the video I linked in my last post, Trump says, "We've spent probably-probably- four trillion dollars over the last 15 years in the Middle East."

I don't get video at work. But, can you tell me why he was giving such a speech? In NC the military vote is huge (-: We know he says he was against the war, even though he was for it before he was against it. But the flip flop aside, what was this speech to convey?

If he wants to convey that we don't vet refugees enough, I get it. If he wants to say Obama won't let the military do all it can ... ok, I get it

I don't get video at work. But, can you tell me why he was giving such a speech? In NC the military vote is huge (-: We know he says he was against the war, even though he was for it before he was against it. But the flip flop aside, what was this speech to convey?

If he wants to convey that we don't vet refugees enough, I get it. If he wants to say Obama won't let the military do all it can ... ok, I get it
The entire speech is one long anti-Muslim rant. He even tells the old yarn about the woman who feels pity for a frozen snake and takes it in and gets bitten, with the obvious implication about taking in refugees who are fleeing terrorism.

Trump works very hard to conflate the Muslim victims of terrorism with the terrorists themselves, just because they are both Muslim. He's a fucking asshole. It never once occurs to him or the retards in the crowd that far more Muslims are victims of terrorism than a rich billionaire or his chumps.

The dumbass claims to be smart, but fails to realize the huge intelligence boon the refugees would be to us in the war on terror.

As for the comment about soldiers, even in context it is impossible to tell if he meant Iraqi soldiers or American soldiers stealing the money.

Forum List

Back