🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Maybe is proof? :rolleyes:
no, her avoiding the question is.
She didn't avoid the question. She's already answered that and said he's not her brother. She's certainly not responsible for rightard herd mentality .

no she didnt,,,she was asked for documents that would prove it and refused to turn them over
She has always denied he's her brother.
but she has never proven it,,,which she can easily do by giving the documents that will prove it,,,
She doesn't have to prove anything. Again, she's not responsible for rightard herd mentality.

no, her avoiding the question is.
She didn't avoid the question. She's already answered that and said he's not her brother. She's certainly not responsible for rightard herd mentality .

no she didnt,,,she was asked for documents that would prove it and refused to turn them over
but she has never proven it,,,which she can easily do by giving the documents that will prove it,,,
She doesn't have to prove anything. Again, she's not responsible for rightard herd mentality.
this wasnt started by the right,,,

Take your own advice. The one on the white horse represents Christ.

So which one is Trump calling Christ? AOC?
ask him,, im not a mind reader,,,
Ok, AOC it is then.

if you say so,,,

It was started on a forum like this one. It's the right who picked up the ball and ran with it.

It was started on a forum like this one. It's the right who picked up the ball and ran with it.
can you prove that???

cause all evidence say it was a local newspaper that started it,,,

There is more proof there than there was against Kavanaugh and the Democrats said he was guilty without a doubt.
That also doesn't make it true.

You're making my point. The Left has taken this country into the gutter and the Right has followed it.
That's funny because I see it the other way around.

You're biased. Duh.
So? So are you.

Interesting you say that. I didn't believe I was but now I clearly am. The Left has gone so insane that I am biased against them. All started with my daughter's AAU team and now look at me.

can you prove that???

I'd have to find the forum again. This was started a couple of years ago.

That also doesn't make it true.

You're making my point. The Left has taken this country into the gutter and the Right has followed it.
That's funny because I see it the other way around.

You're biased. Duh.
So? So are you.

Interesting you say that. I didn't believe I was but now I clearly am. The Left has gone so insane that I am biased against them. All started with my daughter's AAU team and now look at me.
Which is exactly how I was.

can you prove that???

I will be waiting,,,

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.

So what if she did, tramp has many women accusing him or rape and assaults. when you get serious of the morals of your God, let us know.
Really? Now we’re gonna go into an area where a man can’t seduce a woman? It’s what they like BTW. If we detract from this then we lose part of whatever makes us human.

Rape and sexual assaults are not seducing.

Bill Clinton told me they were.

can you prove that???

I will be waiting,,,
yes you will be

can you prove that???

I will be waiting,,,
Don't bother, you're not important enough to me to bother hunting for it.

can you prove that???

I will be waiting,,,

its OK you arent the first to lie about something and run away when confronted,,,

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

It’s worse to have an anti-Jewish, US Congressional Representative blaming America for all that is wrong in her native country and mocking, downplaying the significance of 9-11. I never thought I would see an elected Congressional Representative with such hatred of America and its people.

can you prove that???

I will be waiting,,,

its OK you arent the first to lie about something and run away when confronted,,,
:lmao:

Forum List

Back