🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
guess you havent heard,,,its not a rumor anymore,,,
It was never a rumor. It was always a lie.
not based on the evidence,,,
Internet rumor-mongering isn't evidence.
----------------------------------------- but without the Rumor the whole matter wouldn't be talked about and would likely be forgotten . With the Rumor maybe there will be an investigation of some sort and 'omar' can be laughed at or stay in the news as a 'brother '''''' ' - as she gets ready to run for office again Konrad.

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.
I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marrying your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.
Don't be alienating Southern Red States now.....:eusa_naughty:

Oh my God....It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
MAYBE Konrad .
Maybe is proof? :rolleyes:
no, her avoiding the question is.
She didn't avoid the question. She's already answered that and said he's not her brother. She's certainly not responsible for rightard herd mentality .

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.
I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marrying your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.
Don't be alienating Southern Red States now.....:eusa_naughty:

Whoopsie...facts getting in your way again....
You know that Blacks and Mexicans are far and away the most incestual groups...right?
And you know they vote Mexicrat...right?

“Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,
No, it's not been proven....

New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

The search of records could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling.

There is more proof there than there was against Kavanaugh and the Democrats said he was guilty without a doubt.
That also doesn't make it true.

You're making my point. The Left has taken this country into the gutter and the Right has followed it.
That's funny because I see it the other way around.

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
what was a lie?
The whole "married her brother" thing. There isn't a shred of proof.
--------------------------------- i think its a Freely admitted Rumor at this time and i don't mind seeing the Rumor or Fact being circulated Konrad . [its simply Free Speech in a Free Country] Besides that her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .
No one said you don't have a right to bullshit.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,

The search of records could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling.

There is more proof there than there was against Kavanaugh and the Democrats said he was guilty without a doubt.

You're making my point. The Left has taken this country into the gutter and the Right has followed it.

You're biased. Duh.

You're biased. Duh.
So? So are you.

what was a lie?
--------------------------------- i think its a Freely admitted Rumor at this time and i don't mind seeing the Rumor or Fact being circulated Konrad . [its simply Free Speech in a Free Country] Besides that her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .

her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .
Can you list them?

forced genital mutilation,,,

I am against FGM as well as the sucking circumcision that Jews do.

MAYBE Konrad .
She didn't avoid the question. She's already answered that and said he's not her brother. She's certainly not responsible for rightard herd mentality .

no she didnt,,,she was asked for documents that would prove it and refused to turn them over

what was a lie?

her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .
Can you list them?

forced genital mutilation,,,

I am against FGM as well as the sucking circumcision that Jews do.

then why do you hate jews but not muslims???

and more than just jews circumcise,,,

MAYBE Konrad .

no she didnt,,,she was asked for documents that would prove it and refused to turn them over
She has always denied he's her brother.

MAYBE Konrad .

She has always denied he's her brother.
but she has never proven it,,,which she can easily do by giving the documents that will prove it,,,

MAYBE Konrad .
Well, you know...all those foreigners look the same to CRCs.

MAYBE Konrad .
Well, you know...all those foreigners look the same to CRCs.
yep, they look like foreigners! you're right

Forum List

Back