🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
guess you havent heard,,,its not a rumor anymore,,,
It was never a rumor. It was always a lie.
not based on the evidence,,,
Internet rumor-mongering isn't evidence.

youre the only one going off internet rumors,,,

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
not based on the evidence,,,
Internet rumor-mongering isn't evidence.
------------------------------- you lefties oughta remember your newly made up RULE Konrad .

Oh my God....
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.
You should really read this.
FACT CHECK: Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?
Snopes is more full of crap than you are.

Oh my God....
what was a lie?
The whole "married her brother" thing. There isn't a shred of proof.

there is far more than a shred,,,

Oh my God....
what was a lie?
well there is this..

Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status

"Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is facing questions after a report was unable to disprove that she married her brother to protect his immigration status."

Oh my God....
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.
You should really read this.
FACT CHECK: Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?
Snopes is more full of crap than you are.
well there is this...
Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is facing questions after a report was unable to disprove that she married her brother to protect his immigration status.

Oh my God....It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
MAYBE Konrad .
Maybe is proof? :rolleyes:
no, her avoiding the question is.

Too bad Omar ... and Biden ... don't have Obama's old 2008 campaign HYPNOTIST who were able to convince the majority of Americans that Barry's past - none of it -mattered and should just be ignored.

:p

What she has going against her is:

1. She is a liar.
2. She is an un-American leftwinger.
3. She hates Jews.
4. She loves Arab terror groups like Hezbollah.
4. She is a devout Muslim that wants to destroy America.

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,
No, it's not been proven....

New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

The search of records could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling.

There is more proof there than there was against Kavanaugh and the Democrats said he was guilty without a doubt.
That also doesn't make it true.

You're making my point. The Left has taken this country into the gutter and the Right has followed it.

Oh my God....
what was a lie?
--------------------------------- i think its a Freely admitted Rumor at this time and i don't mind seeing the Rumor or Fact being circulated Konrad . [its simply Free Speech in a Free Country] Besides that her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .

Oh my God....
what was a lie?
--------------------------------- i think its a Freely admitted Rumor at this time and i don't mind seeing the Rumor or Fact being circulated Konrad . [its simply Free Speech in a Free Country] Besides that her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .
all that, and she hates america!!!

Oh my God....
what was a lie?
-------------------------------------- so what , its either Rumor or Fact or simply Free Speech and SPECULATION Konrad .

Oh my God....
what was a lie?

her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .
Can you list them?

what was a lie?

her 'tribe' has some pretty weird customs and traditions in her messed up culture , religion and traditions Konrad .
Can you list them?

forced genital mutilation,,,

Forum List

Back