🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Yep, much easier to go after all the folks that don't have money and promise them free healthcare...dumbass.

Yes that is why he loves the poorly educated. Can you keep up.

Yep. He meant that they still contribute heavily and are critical to our country.

also its ok for the Hebrews of the OT to marry a half sister and cousin but not a Muslim??

so youre confirming this as true,,,

No I have no idea if its true or not, but he is a British citizen and still in London last I read. Also its unverified aka a rumor.

Yes she married a British citizen but he's not her brother.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

In 2002, she became engaged to Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi (né Aden). The couple applied for a marriage license, but the application was not finalized. They did, however, have a faith-based marriage.[1] The couple had two children together before separating in 2008. The next year, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen.[1] In 2011, she and Elmi had a faith-based divorce,[154] and that year she reconciled with Hirsi, with whom she had a third child in 2012. In 2017, Elmi and Omar were legally divorced,[36] and in 2018 Omar and Hirsi were legally married.[20] They and their three children live in Minneapolis.[23]Her daughter, Isra Hirsi, is one of the three principal organizers of the school strike for climate.[155]

Yes that is why he loves the poorly educated. Can you keep up.

Yep. He meant that they still contribute heavily and are critical to our country.

also its ok for the Hebrews of the OT to marry a half sister and cousin but not a Muslim??

so youre confirming this as true,,,

No I have no idea if its true or not, but he is a British citizen and still in London last I read. Also its unverified aka a rumor.

Yes she married a British citizen but he's not her brother.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

In 2002, she became engaged to Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi (né Aden). The couple applied for a marriage license, but the application was not finalized. They did, however, have a faith-based marriage.[1] The couple had two children together before separating in 2008. The next year, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen.[1] In 2011, she and Elmi had a faith-based divorce,[154] and that year she reconciled with Hirsi, with whom she had a third child in 2012. In 2017, Elmi and Omar were legally divorced,[36] and in 2018 Omar and Hirsi were legally married.[20] They and their three children live in Minneapolis.[23]Her daughter, Isra Hirsi, is one of the three principal organizers of the school strike for climate.[155]

She is innocent with more evidence stating otherwise but Kavanaugh was guilty with less evidence stating otherwise?!?! Wahaaat

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.
I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.
So far, no one has given me a shred of information that would indicate or even hint that Omar married her brother. A few of you have said "It's true."
Wow.
Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status
She didn't have to. He could have come here as her sibling, if he were her sibling, which he wasn't. He was younger than her. According to immigration records, when the family came here they were asked how many kids were in the family and who they were. There was no son younger than Omar. The parents ought to know. Just because the records burned doesn't mean they can't remember how many kids they've got.
This is just ridiculous and I'm not wasting any more time on it. You're a bunch of nasty aholes spreading this garbage.

She was 10 years old when she came to America.

She's the youngest of 7 children.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8] She was the youngest of seven siblings, including Sahra Noor. Her father Nur Omar Mohamed, an ethnic Somali, worked as a teacher trainer,[9] and her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri (a community of partial Yemeni descent), died when Ilhan was two.[10][11][12][13] She was raised by her father and grandfather thereafter.[14] Her grandfather Abukar was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport and some of Omar's uncles and aunts also worked as civil servants and educators.[9] She and her family fled Somalia to escape the war and spent four years in a Dadaab refugee camp in Garissa County, Kenya, near the Somali border.[15][16][17]

After first arriving in New York in 1992,[18] Omar's family finally secured asylum in the U.S. in 1995 and lived for a time in Arlington, Virginia,[12] before moving to and settling in Minneapolis,[12] where her father worked first as a taxi driver and later for the post office.[12] Her father and grandfather emphasized the importance of democracy during her upbringing, and at age 14 she accompanied her grandfather to caucus meetings, serving as his interpreter.[14][19] Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000 when she was 17 years old.[20][12] She has spoken about being bullied for wearing a hijab during her time in Virginia, recalling classmates sticking gum on it, pushing her down stairs, and jumping her when changing for gym class.[12] Omar remembers her father's reaction to these incidents: "They are doing something to you because they feel threatened in some way by your existence."[12]

Omar attended Edison High School and volunteered there as a student organizer.[21] She graduated from North Dakota State University[19] with bachelor's degrees in political science and international studies in 2011.[22] Omar was a Policy Fellow at the University of Minnesota's Humphrey School of Public Affairs.[23]

I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.
So far, no one has given me a shred of information that would indicate or even hint that Omar married her brother. A few of you have said "It's true."
Wow.
Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status
She didn't have to. He could have come here as her sibling, if he were her sibling, which he wasn't. He was younger than her. According to immigration records, when the family came here they were asked how many kids were in the family and who they were. There was no son younger than Omar. The parents ought to know. Just because the records burned doesn't mean they can't remember how many kids they've got.
This is just ridiculous and I'm not wasting any more time on it. You're a bunch of nasty aholes spreading this garbage.

She was 10 years old when she came to America.

She's the youngest of 7 children.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8] She was the youngest of seven siblings, including Sahra Noor. Her father Nur Omar Mohamed, an ethnic Somali, worked as a teacher trainer,[9] and her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri (a community of partial Yemeni descent), died when Ilhan was two.[10][11][12][13] She was raised by her father and grandfather thereafter.[14] Her grandfather Abukar was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport and some of Omar's uncles and aunts also worked as civil servants and educators.[9] She and her family fled Somalia to escape the war and spent four years in a Dadaab refugee camp in Garissa County, Kenya, near the Somali border.[15][16][17]

After first arriving in New York in 1992,[18] Omar's family finally secured asylum in the U.S. in 1995 and lived for a time in Arlington, Virginia,[12] before moving to and settling in Minneapolis,[12] where her father worked first as a taxi driver and later for the post office.[12] Her father and grandfather emphasized the importance of democracy during her upbringing, and at age 14 she accompanied her grandfather to caucus meetings, serving as his interpreter.[14][19] Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000 when she was 17 years old.[20][12] She has spoken about being bullied for wearing a hijab during her time in Virginia, recalling classmates sticking gum on it, pushing her down stairs, and jumping her when changing for gym class.[12] Omar remembers her father's reaction to these incidents: "They are doing something to you because they feel threatened in some way by your existence."[12]

Omar attended Edison High School and volunteered there as a student organizer.[21] She graduated from North Dakota State University[19] with bachelor's degrees in political science and international studies in 2011.[22] Omar was a Policy Fellow at the University of Minnesota's Humphrey School of Public Affairs.[23]

Where did she learn that Jews hypnotized the world? Her words not mine.

It's about time that someone pointed out this travesty.
She is a cheat who beat the immigration system and subverted our laws by marrying her brother. If this is the type of person you want in congress there is no hope for you.

She came here with her father when she was 10 years old. They all came here for asylum and got it. She was a 10 year old child with her father and siblings. She is the youngest of 7 children.

Everything you posted and believe about this is a lie.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

How or where do you get that the man she married is her brother? What evidence did this come from?

Because she was the last of her parent's children born, and her mother died when she was 2 years old...

the man she married that you claim is her brother for some strange reason, can not be her brother... their marriage certificate shows that he is over 3 years younger than her.. and she was her parent's last child born out of 7.

trump did say he'd like to fuk his own daughter

he paid a prostitute for sex WHILE he was married

he bragged about grabbing womens pussies

and in his book he brags about paying for hookers for his male employees, filming it, then showing the sex films to the WIVES of the men to get them so angry at their husbands they would have sex with him.

sounds just like your kinda guy....a real sleazy slimy dirtbag piece of shit.

would you be proud if trump grabbed YOUR wifes pussy?

LINK!!!!
Let me ask you an off the wall question first...

Do you think Trump would date a woman who would not sleep with him?

I personally do not think there is a snowball's chance in hell, he would date a woman he was attracted to and not be sleeping with them....

but what do you think?
I don't do hypothetical questions that aren't about me. sorry dude, take your imagination somewhere else.
Well, in trump's defense....

He did say if Ivanka was not his daughter, he would be dating her...

dating her, means F-ing her.... imo.

but at least he stated that... if she were not his daughter....

just because you fuck every man you date doesnt mean she would,,,

a conservative resorting to crude insults and personal attacks.

how typical.

LINK!!!!

I personally do not think there is a snowball's chance in hell, he would date a woman he was attracted to and not be sleeping with them....

but what do you think?
I don't do hypothetical questions that aren't about me. sorry dude, take your imagination somewhere else.

how typical.
a direct response to a clear statement is not a personal attack

It was never a rumor. It was always a lie.
not based on the evidence,,,
Internet rumor-mongering isn't evidence.

youre the only one going off internet rumors,,,
So you think she married her brother, who was never listed on the Refugee Status forms for asylum her father filled out for Asylum, and listed all of his children? the guy she married was never listed as one of her father's children on the legal US Refugee forms.

And you think, as your wonderful right wing made up rumor claims she had to marry this brother of hers to get him American citizenship, when the LAW STATES that requesting citizenship for one of her brothers is legal and part of what you all call, "Chain Migration".... Family Re-Unification.

there was no need to marry him for that.... so this was all made up bull crap again by your beloved right wing propagandists....

And on top of that, the guy she married was ALREADY a citizen of the UK, with no attempts to become a US citizen and went home to the UK after he finished college and they separated.

Just knowing the above, as pertinent facts, disproves the theory or in the least makes your rumor, highly unlikely.

what I know is she could end this today but wont,,,its her that makes me think something is there
She doesn't trust right wingers, they've been abusing and harassing her since she got here as a child...

And what proof do you want, when the whole story of this being her brother was made up out of thin air?

So you think she married her brother, who was never listed on the Refugee Status forms for asylum her father filled out for Asylum, and listed all of his children? the guy she married was never listed as one of her father's children on the legal US Refugee forms.

And you think, as your wonderful right wing made up rumor claims she had to marry this brother of hers to get him American citizenship, when the LAW STATES that requesting citizenship for one of her brothers is legal and part of what you all call, "Chain Migration".... Family Re-Unification.

there was no need to marry him for that.... so this was all made up bull crap again by your beloved right wing propagandists....

And on top of that, the guy she married was ALREADY a citizen of the UK, with no attempts to become a US citizen and went home to the UK after he finished college and they separated.

Just knowing the above, as pertinent facts, disproves the theory or in the least makes your rumor, highly unlikely.

what I know is she could end this today but wont,,,its her that makes me think something is there
She doesn't trust right wingers, they've been abusing and harassing her since she got here as a child...

And what proof do you want, when the whole story of this being her brother was made up out of thin air?
not trusting them is a cop out excuse,,,and sorry there is a lot of evidence this could be true,,,so out of thin air my ass

all she has to do is provide the documents to prove it and it will be a slap in the face to conservatives,,,

he paid a prostitute for sex WHILE he was married

he bragged about grabbing womens pussies

and in his book he brags about paying for hookers for his male employees, filming it, then showing the sex films to the WIVES of the men to get them so angry at their husbands they would have sex with him.

sounds just like your kinda guy....a real sleazy slimy dirtbag piece of shit.

would you be proud if trump grabbed YOUR wifes pussy?

LINK!!!!

but what do you think?

Seriously? :rofl:

I don't think she would ever date a Donald Trump, if he were not her father....

but Trump PRESUMED she would....

and this is not about her and what she would do, it is about Donald and what he would do, if he was dating someone....

Donald had never had a girlfriend he didn't F.... at least he claims that....

if you have proof of otherwise, then link up.

LINK!!!!

but what do you think?

how typical.

and who said I was a conservative???

LINK!!!!

but what do you think?

Seriously? :rofl:

I don't think she would ever date a Donald Trump, if he were not her father....

but Trump PRESUMED she would....

and this is not about her and what she would do, it is about Donald and what he would do, if he was dating someone....

Donald had never had a girlfriend he didn't F....

if you have proof of otherwise, then link up.

how would you know what she would do???

its your claim so why not back it up with proof???

your TDS is showing,,,

It's weird.

They demand proof but they don't give any proof of their claims.

When they're given proof that their claims are lies, they say it's not credible.

It's just incredible. They cling to their lies like it's a matter of their life and death.

No amount of proof that's presented to them will be acceptable yet they provide ZERO proof of their claims.

Forum List

Back