Trump Goes to a Black Church and Cusses

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Trump went to a black church and lied. Not only did he lie, but he stood up in a church and cussed. Everything he has said in this video is a lie. The 1994 Crime Bill was supported by black communities. Crack was overflowing in the community at that time. Blacks were getting killed, blacks were dying of crack overdoses, crack babies were born addicted, and so blacks decided something should be done.

Trump stood up in a CHURCH and lied. And this is what some of you want to lead this country. If this man is elected, the lord will punish this nation.

In the first 25 min of bullshit I see NOTHING about Trump cursing anyone. Where is the cursing? All I see is this black dude hating on Trump but not giving a decent reason why.

I see HIS lies:

1. Saying the crowd is mostly white. NO proof of that. NONE. Don't ever see the crowd. Considering its Detroit, I tend to believe it was definitely mostly black since Detroit is a huge black city.

2. Saying Trump cursed. Don't see that either.

3. Saying he "patronized" black people. Don't see that either.

I could keep going but enough is enough.

Trump went to a black church and lied. Not only did he lie, but he stood up in a church and cussed. Everything he has said in this video is a lie. The 1994 Crime Bill was supported by black communities. Crack was overflowing in the community at that time. Blacks were getting killed, blacks were dying of crack overdoses, crack babies were born addicted, and so blacks decided something should be done.

Trump stood up in a CHURCH and lied. And this is what some of you want to lead this country. If this man is elected, the lord will punish this nation.

You mean like Obama's favorite Pastor Jeremiah Wright did when he belllowed "NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA, GODDAMN AMERICA!!!"

"Where's Lorenzo?"

Fucking Trump the lying old demented fool...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In the first 25 min of bullshit I see NOTHING about Trump cursing anyone. Where is the cursing? All I see is this black dude hating on Trump but not giving a decent reason why.

I see HIS lies:

1. Saying the crowd is mostly white. NO proof of that. NONE. Don't ever see the crowd. Considering its Detroit, I tend to believe it was definitely mostly black since Detroit is a huge black city.

2. Saying Trump cursed. Don't see that either.

3. Saying he "patronized" black people. Don't see that either.

I could keep going but enough is enough.
Another liar trying to defend Trump. Thewd was show more than once, it was a ostly white crowd. He cussed at 21:35. His entire presentation was patronizing. You can't see your own racism and are a deranged Trump supporter. You can't keep going because everythingyou have said is untrue. The video proves it.

While he's at it, maybe he can detail where he cursed, too.

How many times has Biden been fact checked by blacks? Oh, I guess its difficult to fact check someone who mumbles and can't complete a sentence.
Biden has been fact checked plenty. And that Biden yu tak about doesn't exist. Meanwhile we consistently hear trumps inability to complete words.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I could have sworn I've heard black people cuss.

Another liar trying to defend Trump. Thewd was show more than once, it was a ostly white crowd. He cussed at 21:35. His entire presentation was patronizing. You can't see your own racism and are a deranged Trump supporter. You can't keep going because everythingyou have said is untrue. The video proves it.
Not too far off topic, but read John Stoehr about lying Trump and his supporters that repeat them.

"Where's Lorenzo?"

Fucking Trump the lying old demented fool...

Raw Sewage...

Tuckery.gif

Forum List

Back