Trump Got Us Kicked Out of Yemen

What is it with the left? Barry Hussein is out of office a month and they forgot about his eight years? Yemen was Barry's favorite target for drone strikes. They chalked up forty civilians in one strike and the tally of drone strikes by Obama is well over a hundred civilians.
This isn't about Obama, but a president who has no idea what he is doing, but wants to play tough guy with other peoples lives

The point being he is using the tools, and the MISSIONS that obummer left him. You fail on both points.

The point is he didn't use those tools to bring him up to date.

Ummmm, what tools would those be? SOCOM is who runs these deals. The POTUS has no clue what is being done, not until he is asked for his OK does he know what has been planned. obummer put the head of SOCOm in place, so once again, you have an obummer appointee running things. Seems you can't catch a break.

"The POTUS has no clue what is being done" The understatement of the year. I'm sorry if you're having difficulty with this, but who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed services? Where does the buck stop?

Instead of screeching like a child provide evidence I lied or piss off.

No you present evidence when making a false claim that's how it works.

It is well known that the operation was planned while obummer was in office. So, that means the liar is you, silly person.

The op was more than thirty days old and wasn't vetted to the current date and time. Only an idiot goes forward with something like that.

Oh, care to bet how long the OBL mission was delayed by your hero obummer? Go ahead, I dare you to check... Dumbshit.

EXACTLY. We went when the best possible result was a reasonable expectation, we didn't shoot from the hip.

And, what were the losses? Go ahead, don't be shy....

i'm wondering WHY the President Trump needs Permission from 'yemenis' , eh ??
Isn't it their country, not ours?

Who's country is it?

They are at civil war.
Its not ours, can you figure that out?

Yes it is.. Saudi Arabia has been fighting it for us since last year with its troops and planes

And our drones.. Against the Iranians it's a proxy war

Damn not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you
Does Saudi Arabia have Yemens permission, cause right now we don't

I bet you didn't say a word while this was taking place over the last 5 year.

"Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children. Even Obama-supporting liberal comedians mocked the arguments of the Obama DOJ for why it had the right to execute Americans with no charges:

The U.S. assault on Yemeni civilians not only continued but radically escalated over the next five years through the end of the Obama presidency, as the U.S. and the U.K. armed, supported, and provide crucial assistance to their close ally Saudi Arabia as it devastated Yemen through a criminally reckless bombing campaign. Yemen now faces mass starvation, seemingly exacerbated, deliberately, by the U.S.-U.K.-supported air attacks. Because of the West’s direct responsibility for these atrocities, they have received vanishingly little attention in the responsible countries.

In a hideous symbol of the bipartisan continuity of U.S. barbarism, Nasser al-Awlaki just lost another one of his young grandchildren to U.S. violence. On Sunday, the Navy’s SEAL Team 6, using armed Reaper drones for cover, carried out a commando raid on what it said was a compound harboring officials of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula."

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

What is it with the left? Barry Hussein is out of office a month and they forgot about his eight years? Yemen was Barry's favorite target for drone strikes. They chalked up forty civilians in one strike and the tally of drone strikes by Obama is well over a hundred civilians.
This isn't about Obama, but a president who has no idea what he is doing, but wants to play tough guy with other peoples lives

The point being he is using the tools, and the MISSIONS that obummer left him. You fail on both points.

Ummmm, what tools would those be? SOCOM is who runs these deals. The POTUS has no clue what is being done, not until he is asked for his OK does he know what has been planned. obummer put the head of SOCOm in place, so once again, you have an obummer appointee running things. Seems you can't catch a break.
The only reason Trump approved this operation was because he was told that Obama wouldn't have don it. Now thats a great reason to kill people

You left wing loons. The Obama approved mission was only botched because someone leaked the mission and AQ was alerted.

But worse than that is despite knowing their cover was blown, someone ordered the men into a firefight with a well prepared AQ.
Do you have a link to that "leak" ? I doubt it

"The POTUS has no clue what is being done" The understatement of the year. I'm sorry if you're having difficulty with this, but who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed services? Where does the buck stop?

Neither did obummer silly boy. The problem is you are one of those stupid people who watches TV and thinks that the real world is like that. No dear child, you can't get DNA results back in a day, and no Spec War is a dirty business with real bullets flying and sadly real people dying. The level of your ignorance is ASTOUNDING.

No you present evidence when making a false claim that's how it works.

It is well known that the operation was planned while obummer was in office. So, that means the liar is you, silly person.

The op was more than thirty days old and wasn't vetted to the current date and time. Only an idiot goes forward with something like that.

Oh, care to bet how long the OBL mission was delayed by your hero obummer? Go ahead, I dare you to check... Dumbshit.

EXACTLY. We went when the best possible result was a reasonable expectation, we didn't shoot from the hip.

Are you naive enough to actually think that there shouldn't be losses in a risky encounter? The fruit of the tree outweighed the losses in that one and I don't think a peep was heard from anyone condemning Obama for it. On the other hand, we got little from Doniboi's first encounter and troubling losses to boot.

Are you naive enough to actually think that there shouldn't be losses in a risky encounter? The fruit of the tree outweighed the losses in that one and I don't think a peep was heard from anyone condemning Obama for it. On the other hand, we got little from Doniboi's first encounter and troubling losses to boot.

I'm not. But clearly you are.

The only reason Trump approved this operation was because he was told that Obama wouldn't have don it. Now thats a great reason to kill people

This is all about "last word" at this point....you remind me of my first wife....she'd still be jabbering as I was pulling out of the driveway. :lol:

There is that word "botched" again. How was the raid botched? The civilian tally in Yemen for U.S. drone strikes is well over a hundred. Does that translate to "botched"? When Bill Clinton attacked Yugoslavia when he was literally caught with his pants down they used old WW2 maps and accidentally bombed a freaking embassy but yet nobody called it "botched" because you just didn't use that word for a democrat administration.
I also remembering Clinton bombing an aspirin factory. I guess liberals thought that was also a success.
Stay on topic, this was trumps first military operation and it failed

Who says it failed?

"Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, denied reports that the purpose of the attack was to capture or kill any specific Qaeda leader. “The raid that was conducted in Yemen was an intelligence-gathering raid,” he said. “That’s what it was. It was highly successful. It achieved the purpose it was going to get, save the loss of life that we suffered and the injuries that occurred.”

In 2014, Yemen’s government temporarily halted those drones from flying because of botched operations that also killed civilians. But later they quietly resumed, and in recent years they have been increasing in frequency, a sign of the fact that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, is considered one of the world’s most dangerous terrorist groups.

According to American civilian and military officials, the Yemeni ban on operations does not extend to military drone attacks, and does not affect the handful of American military advisers who are providing intelligence support to the Yemenis and forces from the United Arab Emirates.

Bill Clinton's bombers killed three Chinese reporters in Belgrade in 1999 when apparently the bombers were issued faulty maps and they bombed the Chinese embassy instead of a Yugoslavian ministry of something. Nobody called it "botched" even when the Arkansas hick lamely said ..."it was a accident". Yet armchair left wing "strategists" are quick to use the word "botched" during a republican administration.

Neither did obummer silly boy. The problem is you are one of those stupid people who watches TV and thinks that the real world is like that. No dear child, you can't get DNA results back in a day, and no Spec War is a dirty business with real bullets flying and sadly real people dying. The level of your ignorance is ASTOUNDING.

Puhleeze, I'm not the one watching TV here. Did you pick up your ideas reading romance novels? DNA results can be returned in as little as five hours depending on who is doing the testing. Consider who is making the decisions here it should tell you everything you need to know "I know more than the Generals know about ISIS"

There is that word "botched" again. How was the raid botched? The civilian tally in Yemen for U.S. drone strikes is well over a hundred. Does that translate to "botched"? When Bill Clinton attacked Yugoslavia when he was literally caught with his pants down they used old WW2 maps and accidentally bombed a freaking embassy but yet nobody called it "botched" because you just didn't use that word for a democrat administration.
I also remembering Clinton bombing an aspirin factory. I guess liberals thought that was also a success.
Stay on topic, this was trumps first military operation and it failed

Who says it failed?

"Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, denied reports that the purpose of the attack was to capture or kill any specific Qaeda leader. “The raid that was conducted in Yemen was an intelligence-gathering raid,” he said. “That’s what it was. It was highly successful. It achieved the purpose it was going to get, save the loss of life that we suffered and the injuries that occurred.”

In 2014, Yemen’s government temporarily halted those drones from flying because of botched operations that also killed civilians. But later they quietly resumed, and in recent years they have been increasing in frequency, a sign of the fact that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, is considered one of the world’s most dangerous terrorist groups.

According to American civilian and military officials, the Yemeni ban on operations does not extend to military drone attacks, and does not affect the handful of American military advisers who are providing intelligence support to the Yemenis and forces from the United Arab Emirates.
First of you, you gotta stop believing the lies coming out of the white house. Treat everything they say as bullshyte unless it can be independently confirmed

You left wing loons. The Obama approved mission was only botched because someone leaked the mission and AQ was alerted.

But worse than that is despite knowing their cover was blown, someone ordered the men into a firefight with a well prepared AQ.
Provide a VALID SOURCE that the previous administration had 1.) APPROVED that mission and 2.) Trump was BOUND BY THAT APPROVAL. You'll only find that bullshit in Brietbart and other rags of its ilk!

Well consider an aggressive force from one country entering another country without permission to carry out a mission against inhabitants of the invaded country. That is known around the world as an ACT OF WAR! Got it?

They are at war...

Jesus Christ
They're at war the US NOW? Go back to sleep!

With each other moron, no central government.. Did the French ask both the US colony and Great Britain if it could attack?

You guys are dumb..

Well consider an aggressive force from one country entering another country without permission to carry out a mission against inhabitants of the invaded country. That is known around the world as an ACT OF WAR! Got it?

They are at war...

Jesus Christ
They're at war the US NOW? Go back to sleep!

With each other moron, no central government.. Did the French ask both the US colony and Great Britain if it could attack?

You guys are dumb..
Its trump who is dumb and you are licking his ass, just like a good trump should. He ran a military operation and failed. Thats all there is

Provide a VALID SOURCE that the previous administration had 1.) APPROVED that mission and 2.) Trump was BOUND BY THAT APPROVAL. You'll only find that bullshit in Brietbart and other rags of its ilk!

Well of course the same way Obama was bound by Bush to remove troops

Fucking morons

I didn't criticize Obama for listening to the military and I'm not going to for Trump. Lets hope they are always successful and keep civilian causalities to a minimum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back