Trump Got Us Kicked Out of Yemen

If the Pentagon releases material it had better be legitimate, otherwise they get beat down as expected.

How about this....what they acquired at the expense of a dead SEAL, is none of your fucking business....are we clear?

The fact that a Seal died for their blundering makes this much worse.

Yeah, just ignore the over 22 SEALS that were killed while under obummers admin. You're a first class clown dude. First class.

We established yesterday that you have ZERO background in anything military or intel-related. So here you are running your mouth about a subject you know nothing about and don't care to shut up and listen about. That would ordinarily make you a fool, but in your case the intention is clear...you were "with her" and still butt-sore.

i'm wondering WHY the President Trump needs Permission from 'yemenis' , eh ??
Well consider an aggressive force from one country entering another country without permission to carry out a mission against inhabitants of the invaded country. That is known around the world as an ACT OF WAR! Got it?

No, what's sad is you are still sporting a avi from someone who hasn't been around in over a decade. You need to catch up, clown face. That being said, Yemen is a failed State. The Saudi's have been fighting the iranian backed rebels there for years, and it was during the obummer era that Yemen collapsed, no doubt due to his support of the mullahs. So, if you silly people want to blame a POTUS, blame obummer. He's arguably the most responsible for the collapse of the Yemeni government.

The buck stops at the Resolute desk. If Doniboi wants to jump the gun without properly vetting a military plan that was more than 30 days old he gets heaped with the blame. Simple as that.

You silly people are all alike I'll give that to you. The plans were in place long before the trumpster was POTUS. The plans were no doubt halted by the obummer admin to appease his mullah friends in iran. Enjoy the suck.

LIE

Instead of screeching like a child provide evidence I lied or piss off.

No you present evidence when making a false claim that's how it works.

It is well known that the operation was planned while obummer was in office. So, that means the liar is you, silly person.

What is it with the left? Barry Hussein is out of office a month and they forgot about his eight years? Yemen was Barry's favorite target for drone strikes. They chalked up forty civilians in one strike and the tally of drone strikes by Obama is well over a hundred civilians.
This isn't about Obama, but a president who has no idea what he is doing, but wants to play tough guy with other peoples lives

If the Pentagon releases material it had better be legitimate, otherwise they get beat down as expected.

How about this....what they acquired at the expense of a dead SEAL, is none of your fucking business....are we clear?

Yeah, just ignore the over 22 SEALS that were killed while under obummers admin. You're a first class clown dude. First class.

Who's ignoring them? This is Doniboi's first day on the job and he blew the op. You should be mad about the number of military who will die due to his blundering in the future.

Well consider an aggressive force from one country entering another country without permission to carry out a mission against inhabitants of the invaded country. That is known around the world as an ACT OF WAR! Got it?

They are at war...

Jesus Christ

We established yesterday that you have ZERO background in anything military or intel-related. So here you are running your mouth about a subject you know nothing about and don't care to shut up and listen about. That would ordinarily make you a fool, but in your case the intention is clear...you were "with her" and still butt-sore.
Read the reports, the military incursion was a disaster.

Who's ignoring them? This is Doniboi's first day on the job and he blew the op. You should be mad about the number of military who will die due to his blundering in the future.

Okay Starkey.....now run along, ya useless schmuck.

You need to be in the military to know that a dead seal is not a good thing?

The buck stops at the Resolute desk. If Doniboi wants to jump the gun without properly vetting a military plan that was more than 30 days old he gets heaped with the blame. Simple as that.

You silly people are all alike I'll give that to you. The plans were in place long before the trumpster was POTUS. The plans were no doubt halted by the obummer admin to appease his mullah friends in iran. Enjoy the suck.

LIE

It is well known that the operation was planned while obummer was in office. So, that means the liar is you, silly person.

The op was more than thirty days old and wasn't vetted to the current date and time. Only an idiot goes forward with something like that.

What has Saudi Arabia done in Yemen? Get a clue.

LIE

The op was more than thirty days old and wasn't vetted to the current date and time. Only an idiot goes forward with something like that.

Oh, care to bet how long the OBL mission was delayed by your hero obummer? Go ahead, I dare you to check... Dumbshit.

What is it with the left? Barry Hussein is out of office a month and they forgot about his eight years? Yemen was Barry's favorite target for drone strikes. They chalked up forty civilians in one strike and the tally of drone strikes by Obama is well over a hundred civilians.
This isn't about Obama, but a president who has no idea what he is doing, but wants to play tough guy with other peoples lives

The point being he is using the tools, and the MISSIONS that obummer left him. You fail on both points.

Forum List

Back