Trump grants full pardon to George Papadopoulos and others

Like any good mob boss, Trump rewards those that fall on their sword for him.

I guess Trump thought Jared’s crooked father also needed a pardon.

You know the mob boss has to pardon his grifter in law.

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal enterprises.

Trump’s pardons show just how corrupt Trump is.

Mr. Manafort is a senior citizen who was thrown into solitary confinement for a year for a non-violent offense. Totally unheard of, especially for a first time offender.

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal organizations.

Two words dimbulb. Mark Rich. You and every other leftard here can STFU and slink off now.
How the hell does the Mark Rich pardon justify these??
Pointing out that you assholes can keep your mouths shut as Trump pardoned people wrongly accosted by the senile Mule-er for bullshit charges. Your hypocrisy is noted but not surprising.
LOL!!...glad you found the time to spit out Trump's you know what to post that stupid remark.
Keep your gay fantasies to yourself you uneducated fuckwad. Your hypocrisy stands.

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal organizations.

Two words dimbulb. Mark Rich. You and every other leftard here can STFU and slink off now.
It doesn’t. Lantern‘s light burned out a long time ago.
No it didn’t dumbfuck. Your brain never developed, but that’s your problem. Your hypocrisy stands.
You haven’t a clue what hypocrisy means. Once again, your simple brain is incapable is understanding what I wrote about Bill Clinton.
Poor loser. I understand that you’re liar. Keep trying. You’ll keep failing but keep trying.

along with many others..

- President Donald Trump granted a full pardon on Tuesday to George Papadopoulos, a former campaign aide who pleaded guilty as part of the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also pardoned Alex van der Zwaan, 36, the Dutch son-in-law of Russian billionaire German Khan. Van der Zwaan was sentenced to 30 days in prison and fined $20,000 for lying to U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators about contacts with an official in Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Their names were included in a wave of pre-Christmas pardons announced by the White House. Trump granted full pardons to 15 people, including three former Republican lawmakers, and commuted all or part of the sentences of five others.
Papadopoulos, 33, was an adviser to Trump's 2016 campaign. He pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to FBI agents about the timing and significance of his contacts with people who claimed to have ties to top Russian officials.
“The defendant’s crime was serious and caused damage to the government’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” a sentencing recommendation memo from then-U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller had said.
He served 12 days of a 14-day sentence in federal prison, then was placed on a 12-month supervised release.
The White House said Papadopoulos was charged with "a process-related crime, one count of making false statements," as part of the Mueller probe, which Trump had denounced as a witch hunt.
"Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people," the White House said.

FORMER LAWMAKERS

Also receiving pardons were three former Republican lawmakers, including former Representative Chris Collins of New York.

Collins, 70, had been the first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump's candidacy in 2016 and was a strong defender of the president. He won re-election in 2018 but resignd the next year.
"In 2019, Collins pled guilty to the charges of conspiring to commit securities fraud and making false statements to the FBI. Mr. Collins is currently serving his 26-month sentence," the White House said.
Trump also issued a full pardon to former Republican Representative Duncan Hunter of California, 44, who pleaded guilty a year ago to a single count of conspiring to convert campaign funds to personal use, a felony carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison.
Also pardoned was former Republican Representative Steve Stockman of Texas, 64, who was convicted in 2018 of misuse of charitable funds.
The White House said he had served more than two years of his 10-year sentence and would remain subject to a period of supervised release and an order requiring that he pay more
than $1 million in restitution.
Trump also commuted the remaining term of the supervised release of Crystal Munoz, who was convicted of conspiracy to distribute marijuana.
Munoz spent years in a federal prison in Fort Worth, with Alice Johnson, who was granted clemency by Trump in 2018 in a case championed by reality TV star Kim Kardashian West.
Good Trump needed to pardon the innocent to stop the railroading that the corrupt FBI was doing.....
Huh. You believe that Duncan Hunter is innocent?
He's as guilty as Ilhan Omar and Maxine Waters.
Uh..Ok. Have these people been convicted in a court of law..or just in your fertile imagination?

I heard one guy say that he was as guilty as Trump...howaboutit?

Hey, Corn Cob, I despised Clinton for his pardons. You Trumpers will lick Trump’s ass no matter what he does.
Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Where did I mention Trump? You’re mad because you just got slapped with your own hypocrisy. Now slink off in shame again. You’re a joke.
Hey, dumbshit, you apparently did comprehend what I wrote about Clinton. Now what is hilarious is you running away from Trump. Give me a break you stupid fuck. Your head has permanent residency up Trump’s ass.
Hey asshole, LEARN TO READ. I never mentioned Trump you illiterate inbred fuck. I’m not running away, you’re crying and making excuses. As usual when your shit gets called out.
LOL...Stand by your man, Lantern. Stop running and hiding.

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal enterprises.

Mr. Kushner completed his sentence years ago, and is a tremendous fellow.

Mr. Stone has a long history of service to our country's political system, whose savvy gamesmanship with the Killian forgeries brought down Dan Rather. Both these fellows are fully deserving of pardon.

Pointing out that you assholes can keep your mouths shut as Trump pardoned people wrongly accosted by the senile Mule-er for bullshit charges. Your hypocrisy is noted but not surprising.
LOL!!...glad you found the time to spit out Trump's you know what to post that stupid remark.
Keep your gay fantasies to yourself you uneducated fuckwad. Your hypocrisy stands.
LOL!!..don't forget to send your daddy a check so he can stay in the White House...

LOL!!..don't forget to send your daddy a check so he can stay in the White House...
Hey asshole, don’t forget to cash your welfare check. Your surrender and hypocrisy are noted you fag boy.

No it didn’t dumbfuck. Your brain never developed, but that’s your problem. Your hypocrisy stands.
You haven’t a clue what hypocrisy means. Once again, your simple brain is incapable is understanding what I wrote about Bill Clinton.
Poor loser. I understand that you’re liar. Keep trying. You’ll keep failing but keep trying.
Poor baby....defend your man, dimwit.

along with many others..

- President Donald Trump granted a full pardon on Tuesday to George Papadopoulos, a former campaign aide who pleaded guilty as part of the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also pardoned Alex van der Zwaan, 36, the Dutch son-in-law of Russian billionaire German Khan. Van der Zwaan was sentenced to 30 days in prison and fined $20,000 for lying to U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators about contacts with an official in Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Their names were included in a wave of pre-Christmas pardons announced by the White House. Trump granted full pardons to 15 people, including three former Republican lawmakers, and commuted all or part of the sentences of five others.
Papadopoulos, 33, was an adviser to Trump's 2016 campaign. He pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to FBI agents about the timing and significance of his contacts with people who claimed to have ties to top Russian officials.
“The defendant’s crime was serious and caused damage to the government’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” a sentencing recommendation memo from then-U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller had said.
He served 12 days of a 14-day sentence in federal prison, then was placed on a 12-month supervised release.
The White House said Papadopoulos was charged with "a process-related crime, one count of making false statements," as part of the Mueller probe, which Trump had denounced as a witch hunt.
"Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people," the White House said.

FORMER LAWMAKERS

Also receiving pardons were three former Republican lawmakers, including former Representative Chris Collins of New York.

Collins, 70, had been the first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump's candidacy in 2016 and was a strong defender of the president. He won re-election in 2018 but resignd the next year.
"In 2019, Collins pled guilty to the charges of conspiring to commit securities fraud and making false statements to the FBI. Mr. Collins is currently serving his 26-month sentence," the White House said.
Trump also issued a full pardon to former Republican Representative Duncan Hunter of California, 44, who pleaded guilty a year ago to a single count of conspiring to convert campaign funds to personal use, a felony carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison.
Also pardoned was former Republican Representative Steve Stockman of Texas, 64, who was convicted in 2018 of misuse of charitable funds.
The White House said he had served more than two years of his 10-year sentence and would remain subject to a period of supervised release and an order requiring that he pay more
than $1 million in restitution.
Trump also commuted the remaining term of the supervised release of Crystal Munoz, who was convicted of conspiracy to distribute marijuana.
Munoz spent years in a federal prison in Fort Worth, with Alice Johnson, who was granted clemency by Trump in 2018 in a case championed by reality TV star Kim Kardashian West.
Good Trump needed to pardon the innocent to stop the railroading that the corrupt FBI was doing.....
Huh. You believe that Duncan Hunter is innocent?
He's as guilty as Ilhan Omar and Maxine Waters.
Uh..Ok. Have these people been convicted in a court of law..or just in your fertile imagination?

I heard one guy say that he was as guilty as Trump...howaboutit?
So? Obama pardoned people and many people got upset.

Hey, Corn Cob, I despised Clinton for his pardons. You Trumpers will lick Trump’s ass no matter what he does.
Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Where did I mention Trump? You’re mad because you just got slapped with your own hypocrisy. Now slink off in shame again. You’re a joke.
Hey, dumbshit, you apparently did comprehend what I wrote about Clinton. Now what is hilarious is you running away from Trump. Give me a break you stupid fuck. Your head has permanent residency up Trump’s ass.
Hey asshole, LEARN TO READ. I never mentioned Trump you illiterate inbred fuck. I’m not running away, you’re crying and making excuses. As usual when your shit gets called out.
I mention not going anywhere you cowardly asshole. Your pathetic deflection attempts can’t save you from another humiliation. We know you stand by Xi you cowardly traitor.

I mention not going anywhere you cowardly asshole. Your pathetic deflection attempts can’t save you from another humiliation. We know you stand by Xi you cowardly traitor.
Looks who’s talking. A friggin seditionist. Defend Trump and his pardons you dumbass.

Poor baby....defend your man, dimwit.
Here’s you go you illiterate inbred assfuck. Manafort was railroaded on decades old tax charge should that has already been adjudicated. Notice you never mention the judge telling SDNY to get out of his courtroom and never return with their bullshit charges. Now eat your crow. You’re bitch slapped again.

Looks who’s talking. A friggin seditionist. Defend Trump and his pardons you dumbass.
Using words that you don’t know the meaning of. Suck Xi off some more you lying traitor. You’re getting beaten to a pulp here loser.

Forum List

Back