Trump Guilty!

Fantasizing about having sex with your daughter while you're fucking another woman is sick. I don't have to check with Joe. Especially about some ---- found by Project Veritas.
Some people would say your homosexual sex is sick. So............????

There can't be any riots because an innocent man was not convicted. Republicans stormed the motherfucking capital because their candidate lost an election. Don't try comparing this to what happened when people saw unarmed American citizens routinely murdered by the state.
It doesn’t matter what YOU believe happened in this case, republicans believe you guys used lawfare to convict their candidate. To them, an innocent man WAS convicted. It’s to that why I make the point that we’re not seeing any riots.

Actually, Trump was too busy jerking off and going golfing.

He had ONE achievement. A tax cut.

That's it.

No repeal and replacement of Obamacare. Remember that was his number one hoax he pushed on the rubes?

No infrastructure bill. Mr. Real Estate Tycoon couldn't even get an infrastructure bill passed.

Guess who did. Biden.

No increase in coal jobs.

I tried to warn the rubes he was a huckster. They didn't listen, and they aren't listening now.

The latest and greatest applause line the Great Liar is throwing out these days is his "Ima deport ALLLLL duh Mexcans!"

That gets a big round, just like his Obamacare replacement used to.

Trump literally spend one third of his presidency golfing.

One. Third.

He spent the other two thirds blowing off Covid and holding self-aggrandizing rallies.

So, round two, if there is one, will be more golfing, giving Putin the keys to Kyiv, and catastrophically bungling whatever new crisis comes along and making a tremendous ass of himself again.

Here's a preview of his Christmas tweet:

MERRY CHRISTMAS INCLUDING THE CORRUPT AND CROOKED DEMOCRATS WHO ALL WORK FOR SATAIN AND RIGGED MY DISGRACEFUL TRIAL. NEW YORK HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME SINCE I WAS THERE KEEPING THE CITY TOGETHER WITH MY VERY LARGE HANDS. OUR COUNTRY WAS A TOTAL DISASTER UNDER BIDEN AFTER I HAD MADE IT GREAT AGAIN. NOW I WILL MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN AGAIN. MAGAA. I AM FIRING EVERYONE WHO HAS THE POWER TO PROSECUTE ME. YOU'RE FIRED! I LIKE FIRING PEOPLE AT CHRISTMAS. IT IS LIKE A PRESENT UNDER THE TREE FOR ALL OF AMERICA.
I think you wet yourself about halfway through that rant...

What's he guilty of? That he paid a prostitute? What do you, degenerates, need prostitutes for for Christ's sake? The country that made every imaginable perversion legal accuses a man for having sex with a woman? Stealing in Walmart is not a crime, ripping off catalytic converters off the cars is not a crime, changing genders of kids is commendable, being a faggot is praiseworthy, if you're black and ugly one eyed lesbian you're almost a Nobel prize winner, but fuck a prostitute and go to jail all of a sudden?!!! What are you doing to yourself?
Absolutely great perspective when you put it all in context like that. The man allegedly did what any red blooded male would do, otherwise if he places himself into the situation with a red blooded woman willing and able to do what is normal to do. Might not be right yeah sure, but the mechanics is right, and denying that or going after that like it's a crime worthy of millions of dollar's paid by tax payers money to be spent on it against their will, is the epitome of an abuse of power for political reason's that goes way beyond simple reasoning.

Hey when putting things into perspective, this nation has fell off it's rocker with a huge crash.

It doesn’t matter what YOU believe happened in this case, republicans believe you guys used lawfare to convict their candidate. To them, an innocent man WAS convicted. It’s to that why I make the point that we’re not seeing any riots.
Because they're soft. :dunno: Who didn't already know that?

Yes, the trailer park owners aren't going to get their rent checks this month.
And Biden is going to make sure he redirects their checks to building migrant communities for illegals in order to insure the vote. Yeah it sucks to be a poor American in Bidens world eh ? Damned traitor.

ROFL

Hilarious
Trump being convicted of some hush money sex scandal while mass murderers like Clinton, Bush and Obama won’t even see arrest warrants and Biden commits an active live-streamed genocide shines yet another glaring light on the circus that is US politics.

What a country!

Projection
Real shit. When we thought there was an injustice we took to the streets, Derrick Chauvin got sent to prison and BLM threatened, shamed, and cojouled billions of dollars from American businesses. Meanwhile the soft whites who are always reminding us how many guns they have and are always trying to collect participation trophies because the white slaver Founders got violent over the tyranny of higher taxes, cry about tyranny and all the time but mostly just end up laying down and taking it.

Are we going back hundreds of years to try and prove a point about the happenings of 2024?
The BLM protests weren't hundreds of years ago. My point, which you missed, apparently, was that rolling over gets you nothing. Your Founder daddies knew that but generation after generation of you grew up too fat and soft to put in real work. :laugh:

The BLM protests weren't hundreds of years ago. My point, which you missed, apparently, was that rolling over gets you nothing. Your Founder daddies knew that but generation after generation of you grew up too fat and soft to put in real work. :laugh:
Ok, so what does this have to do with repubs of today not being prone to mass violence? Do you see republicans in the streets by the thousands, burning buildings? Blocking traffic? Causing chaos? That’s my point.

Forum List

Back